sing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Dear Jewel Bahi,

Thanks for your quick response.I have the same status of you.
wishes for a good outcome .

Eva

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evaponny said:
Dear Jewel Bhai,
One of your post u have written that,
No need to take any new Ielts . I had make query at SVO regarding validity of ielts and got confirmation That after app any time can be IELTS take and it will be valid when Vo will ask for submit . Besides we submitted our result more than 2 years back.Are you sure?Because only for IELTS my file is in critical suitation. would u Please reply me.
Hi
When did you apply and what is problem with your IELTS . Could you share ?

evaponny

Sep 6, 2010
Visa Office......
sing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Dear Jewel Bhai,

Thanks for your reply.
I applied in 20th December 2006. They asked me to send all the documents 12th november 2009.My IELTS
result 6.5 2007 with that I have submitted my full documents 2010 March.

Eva

jahangirit

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December, 2006
Doc's Request.
November 4, 2009
File Transfer...
February 26, 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Hi:

I am also 2006 applicant (December 12, 2006). CIC Singapore office sent a letter on November 4, 2009 for updated documents.
I sent my all papers on February 26, 2010 to Singapore.
I collected my CAIPS note few months ago, I have found that They received all documents on March 2, 2010 and I got 67 they forwarded the file to IO (immigration Officer) for Selection Decision on September 26, 2010.
In my CAIPS note, I found that they verified my IELTS result online and gave me 10 marks for that, So there is no chance of asking for IELTS result again.

Why did you send your 2 years old IELTS result at the time of full documents submission?

If you did so, then you made mistake.

Regards,

Md. Jahangir Alam

evaponny said:
Dear Jewel Bhai,

Thanks for your reply.
I applied in 20th December 2006. They asked me to send all the documents 12th november 2009.My IELTS

Eva

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evaponny said:
Dear Jewel Bhai,

Thanks for your reply.

Eva
Hi Eva ,
I am also oct 2006 applicant and i had given my IELTS in August 2009 . Before attending the test i had send a mail to SVO to know if i get IELTS that time weather it will be accepted when they will ask . That time i have got positive result ( answer was " it will be valid " ) and attended for the test and same result i have provided them in 21 january 2010 with update documents .

I think your IELTS is OK as you have taken the test after submission your application .

For more confirm , you can check your CAIPS and confirm that your IELTS is OK or not and you can attend for another test and can re submit when finally SVO will ask update doc / MR .

Jahangirit , could you can suggesst any thing regarding this situation of Eva /

Regards
Jewel

bluebird

Jan 20, 2012
Dear All, need your clarification about some issues...

I have been asked by email to send updated information to Singapore office within 60 days of the mail. Now so far I understood that I should send updated 4 application forms, recent photographs and updated proof of funds. Please correct me if I am wrong...

Now I am a bit confused about my proof of funds submission. I invested funds in share market and in huge loss. So at this moment I am not interested to sell my shares. Is it possible to declare my stocks as my supporting funds? Does they accept my Providend fund and Gratuity fund as unencumbered fund?

Please reply if anyone has clear conception about the issue?

evaponny

Sep 6, 2010
Visa Office......
sing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Hi Jewel Vhai
Thanks for your reply.
Please inform me how to check CAIPS I dont know. Plase suggest me about there address and/or online link if any.Also give us the information how to check my file updates and asking them , why they yet not asking for landing fees?
Thanks and Best Regards.
EVA

Bdapplicant

Jan 20, 2012
Hello all seniors,
I'm new member in this forum.My IELTS score is 5.5, L-6,R-5.5,W-5.5,S-5.5,I have relatives in canada.I deserve 67 points.I did my Bachelor degree in Architecture from a Private university and work for a real estate company.I have 4 years experience.Does my IELTS score effect for assessment.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
bluebird said:

I have been asked by email to send updated information to Singapore office within 60 days of the mail. Now so far I understood that I should send updated 4 application forms, recent photographs and updated proof of funds. Please correct me if I am wrong...

Now I am a bit confused about my proof of funds submission. I invested funds in share market and in huge loss. So at this moment I am not interested to sell my shares. Is it possible to declare my stocks as my supporting funds? Does they accept my Providend fund and Gratuity fund as unencumbered fund?

Please note the points below [OP 6 Federal Skilled Workers, 12.1. Selection criteria – selection factors and settlement funds]

Settlement funds
The applicant must clearly demonstrate that they have sufficient and available funds to meet the requirements or that they have arranged employment as defined in R82. The funds must be:

• available and transferable;
• unencumbered by debts or other obligations.

Visa officers must be satisfied that the applicant has at their disposal, with sufficient liquidity, and with the ability to transfer those assets, the necessary threshold of funds to support their establishment in Canada on arrival.

The amount of funds is assessed according to the applicant’s family size using 50% of Statistics Canada’s most current Low Income Cut-off (LICO) for urban areas with populations of 500,000 or more.

Also note that
1. If the applicant does not initially demonstrate that they have sufficient available funds to meet the requirements at time of application, then the officer will inform the applicant of the officer’s specific settlement funds concerns and give the applicant the opportunity to address this problem. [This instruction applies only to applications received before February 27, 2008.]

2. If the applicant is unable to demonstrate that they have sufficient available funds to meet the requirements, then the officer will refuse the application. [This instruction applies to ALL other applications.]

smiling_face :)

shofiul72

Star Member
Nov 6, 2009
Copenhagen
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whoever applied before Feb,2008 scored in IELTS immediate after render application his/her IELTS remain valid throughout the processing period. The then moment it was clearely stated in FAQ's of official web portal. Personally I applied Jan, 2007 VO SG ( so far I have yet to have DOCS request letter....GOD knows when I will have..) and scored IELTS on August, 2009 and I do believe it will remain valid even I will be asked to submit update docs in 2014.

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
bluebird said:

I have been asked by email to send updated information to Singapore office within 60 days of the mail. Now so far I unde............. Providend fund and Gratuity fund as unencumbered fund?

Dear bluebird,
you can show your share value as POF but Market price of shares will be treated as your available fund.
I am not sure about your unencumbered fund.

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
bluebird said:

I have been asked by email to send updated information to Singapore office within 60 days of the mail. Now so far I understood .................. I invested funds in share market and in huge loss. So at this moment I am not interested to sell my shares. Is it possible to declare my stocks as my supporting funds? Does they accept my Providend fund and Gratuity fund as unencumbered fund?

Would you please mention your timeline?

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
Please somebody make clear to me.

I am very much warried about my total point. As per my calculation, I have only 67 points(pass mark only).
One of my friends informed me, as i have been asked to submit my update documents so, surely I have been given 67 points by singapore VO.

But, I am not free of tension. please have you any idea? :(

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
bluebird said:

Dear friend, smiling face & Srana explained well about your case. However, for the sake of your specific query I wanna say:

Your share mkt funds and your unencumbered fund like PF & GF can be shown as your POF, no problem at all. Go ahead!!

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
srana said:
Please somebody make clear to me.

I am very much warried about my total point. As per my calculation, I have only 67 points(pass mark only).
One of my friends informed me, as i have been asked to submit my update documents so, surely I have been given 67 points by singapore VO.

But, I am not free of tension. please have you any idea? :(
Srana bhai, tension niyen na. amare akta PM pathan, kishe koto point dhorsen bolen....tarpor janassi. sob kichu na jene amra kibhabe idea share korbo. By the grace of Almighty, you will have no problem. All the best!!!!!!!!