Med's Done....
18th Aug, 2011
Passport Req..
27th Sep, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
28 April 2012
BREAKING NEWS!.............................. BREAKING NEWS!

Amader Dr. Hasib vai ar ekti PR ( permanent Relationship) pete jache. Uni naki amader gopon rekhei 29th Nov., 2011-e apply koresilen. From a reliable source( Ahsan vai) I got the news that he got the 1st AOR letter from Lal apa. Recently his e-cas address has been missing he told me yesterday. So very soon his status will be changed in : IN PROCESS'. And hoping he will get his PR ! before Jan 22.
So Bro and Sis lets plan to celebrate his PR. Vaijan ei bar Regency er Grandiose te kintu khabo........ ;D

logical

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
05-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
In Process from 27 Sep'13
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on Ecas 29 Dec'14
farima said:

Amader Dr. Hasib vai ar ekti PR ( permanent Relationship) pete jache. Uni naki amader gopon rekhei 29th Nov., 2011-e apply koresilen. From a reliable source( Ahsan vai) I got the news that he got the 1st AOR letter from Lal apa. Recently his e-cas address has been missing he told me yesterday. So very soon his status will be changed in : IN PROCESS'. And hoping he will get his PR ! before Jan 22.
So Bro and Sis lets plan to celebrate his PR. Vaijan ei bar Regency er Grandiose te kintu khabo........ ;D
Wow! great news Hasib bhai......Finally ahsan bhai e parlo apnake laddu khawaite!!

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Hasib Vai,
thank you for your kind response.
Now i would like to know few things more----- pl help
My wife is a doctor and she is the main applicant , now how i calculate her point on education. As you know SSC+HSC+MBBS(5yrs)= 17years, so we cant calculate 1yr internship.
and how we fill the education section on generic form.
primary school 5yrs
secondary/high school 5yrs
university/college 2yrs
trade school/Post secondary school ? (should i write here 5yrs MBBS?)

pl help
thanks again
obaied

Enam

Dec 7, 2011
Hi

I just want to know the way I can update my family status change information. Requesting to write few words if anybody know the process to advise visa office to update new born information.

Thanks
Enam

farima

Star Member
Jan 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
19th July, 2011
Med's Done....
18th Aug, 2011
Passport Req..
27th Sep, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
28 April 2012
Enam vai
nothing complecated system. u just fill up the generic form ( family member) link:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008e_BU.pdf. add ur baby name and other info( section 29 Details of family member 2nd column). send this form with CAD 150 payorder, ur baby brith certificate photo copy with notarized, ur baby passport photo copy, and 4 copies photo. dont be late. it will delay ur file process.
wish u good luck

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
obaied said:
Dear Hasib Vai,
thank you for your kind response.
Now i would like to know few things more----- pl help
My wife is a doctor and she is the main applicant , now how i calculate her point on education. As you know SSC+HSC+MBBS(5yrs)= 17years, so we cant calculate 1yr internship.
and how we fill the education section on generic form.
primary school 5yrs
secondary/high school 5yrs
university/college 2yrs
trade school/Post secondary school ? (should i write here 5yrs MBBS?)

pl help
thanks again
obaied
Primary school-5 yr,Secondary school-5 yr,post secondary school -2yr,College-5 yr totall 17 yrs wil bring 20 points

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks sayed vai,
so what about 1yr internship should i write as a training?
pl help

thanks again
obaied

samamoon

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insallah February
farima said:

superb use of the terminology. Hasib vai, congrates. Nije laddu khan opr k khawan. Best best and best of luck..;(

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
obaied,

Don't write MBBS. i dont know what MBBS is in your country though. Write the full form.

biohazard

Dec 2, 2011
jnathan said:
biohazard,

1. NO, only notarized certified xeroxed copy will do.
2. You'll have to send all the forms except the Representative form; Write N/A in the dependent parts. write down information of your parents and siblings in the family form.
Thank you for your reply. As Dr. Hasib mentioned in a later post, The National ID Card of Bangladeshi citizens are half in English and the rest in Bengali. Thats why I was a bit confused.

Dr.Hasib said:
Biohazard,
I can't agree with Jnathan. I guess he doesn't keep himself updated. i will request him to stop misguiding new applicants :mad:

1.Our National ID is in half English and half bangla
So,You must submit your translated copy together with the notarized photocopy of the original
2. Generic Application Form (IMM0008): Since you are single you need to remove dependant part
3. you don't need to send following forms:
- Use of a Representative
- "Additional Dependents Declaration"

BR
Dr.Hasib

Thanks a lot Hasib Bhai, I followed your instruction and prepared the documents accordingly.

Yesterday I mailed my application and now keeping my fingers crossed. I'm right on the edge of the Maximum Cap of the NOC as it seems now.

Thank you all for all the help. I wouldn't have completed the documents otherwise. Thanks again :)

Regards
A.

Enam

Dec 7, 2011
farima said:
Enam vai
nothing complecated system. u just fill up the generic form ( family member) link add ur baby name and other info( section 29 Details of family member 2nd column). send this form with CAD 150 payorder, ur baby brith certificate photo copy with notarized, ur baby passport photo copy, and 4 copies photo. dont be late. it will delay ur file process.
wish u good luck

Big thanks. Surely I'll make it as soon as I can. By the way, are there any timeline to inform visa office with all supporting documents? I came to know that applicant has to inform visa office within 2 months from the date of birth.

Rgds
Enam

jackdaw_flick

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Dr_Alam said:
DEAR ALL,
I GOT MY PASSPORT BACK AN HOUR AGO. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IN MY EYES THAT I BECAME CANADIAN PR. HERE IS THE LITTLE DETAILS. THEY RECEIVED PASSPORTS, MED, RPRF AND POLICE CERTIFICATE ON 18TH NOV, VISA ISSUED ON 28 NOV AND SENT TO ME BY NORMAL MAIL ON THE SAME DAY. TOKYO OFFICE LOOKS TOO FAST.
IT TOOK ABOUT 61 MONTHS TO FINALIZE MY CASE.
IF ANYBODY NEEDS FURTHER INFO, U MAY CONTACT ME, I KNOW LITTLE TALK COULD BE A GREAT HELP.
ATTN : All Senior Bhai
Dear Alam Bhai ,

I am also Dec 2006 applicant, Waiting & waiting makes to think in different way,
Whether VO issuing the MR for those applicant only whose NOC belong to the
new demand list, would you pls. inform your's one.

More over My PG specialization belongs to sales & marketing, So would you pls. let me know
may I count to be in new demand list or not

Thanks
Jackdaw

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
obaied said:
Thanks sayed vai,
so what about 1yr internship should i write as a training?
pl help

thanks again
obaied
Yes if u did only internee at that period of time,write internship training.But if u did a job also, at that period of time u can show ii as work exp.but u cant show ur internee as ur study/degree but under activity u have to show u did internee at that time

hotobhaga

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Sales
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th dec 2006
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
Feb 2010
Med's Request
Dekha nai
LANDED..........
Aladiner Cherag
jnathan said:
obaied,

Don't write MBBS. i dont know what MBBS is in your country though. Write the full form.
Jonathan bhai,

R u a doctor?

ameer

biohazard

Dec 2, 2011
Can anyone please tell me what this "Applications received toward the overall cap: 5,011 of 10,000 as of December 8, 2011" means? My NOC (2121) says it has received 392 complete applications as of Dec 08. Does this mean this number only reflects the applications which reached the CIO months back and initially reviewed? (In that case my application sent yesterday would stand no chance to make inside the cap as I get it)

Or they make initial application completeness review faster and the number stated tries to reflect the current number of applications reached CIO somewhat?