Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
IELTS Request
IELTS result sent with full application
"DM Issue"

Dear All.

Any update on the "DM Issue". Have you anyone received letter from VO/Immigration office! Would appreciate if you can share the info.

Thanks,
Sid

rana22april

Aug 1, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR :04-08-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR : 05-01-2011
File Transfer...
SG: 24-11-2010,IP: 26-04-2012,Baby's file: 22-05-2012
Med's Request
Dtd:15-11-12, Rcvd :27-11-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2012 , RPRF: 11-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2013, VFS: 14-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2013, rcvd from VFS:10-02-2013
LANDED..........
19-06-2013
Sid_BD said:
"DM Issue"

Dear All.

Any update on the "DM Issue". Have you anyone received letter from VO/Immigration office! Would appreciate if you can share the info.

Thanks,
Sid
I'm yet to receive anything !

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
One question: when we go for submitting the PPs to the Canadian High Commission in Dhaka, do we need to take all applicant with me? I meant i am the principle applicant - should i need to take my wife and kiddo to the CHC Dhaka when submitting PPs?

2010can

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-8-10
AOR Received.
14 dec 2010
IELTS Request
send
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
30th May 2011
Med's Done....
6th june 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10 august 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 27, 2011
LANDED..........
may be in March 2012
aakash28 said:
One question: when we go for submitting the PPs to the Canadian High Commission in Dhaka, do we need to take all applicant with me? I meant i am the principle applicant - should i need to take my wife and kiddo to the CHC Dhaka when submitting PPs?
Hello aakash28,

NO you dont need to take ur family with u to submit PP in CHC dhaka office. Only Primary applicant with all passports of your family & the filled form is enough.

Moreover in Dhaka office only one person is allowed to enter inside to submit pp to the counter.

Have a nice time.

Mahbub.

n84

Mar 12, 2011
Hi,

This is Nancy from Bangladseh.
I have just applied for SINP through my cousin who is staying in Saskatchewan & got file number after 1 week of apply.
Can anyone tell me how long will it take for whole processing & how much is the processing fee?

Thanks
Nancy

In_Dhaka

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
n84 said:
Hi,

This is Nancy from Bangladseh.
I have just applied for SINP through my cousin who is staying in Saskatchewan & got file number after 1 week of apply.
Can anyone tell me how long will it take for whole processing & how much is the processing fee?

Thanks
Nancy
I'm a post June 2010 applicant..it's taking more than 1 year for me. A friend of mine, who was a pre-June applicant, got passport after 6 months of applying. I know another pre-June applicant whose medical request has not come yet.

If you are an applicant of post-June 2011, it's likely to take around 1 year (who knows..?.:^P). The important thing is to check e-CAS (online status) at regular interval (don't be an e-CAS freak like us) and
be updated in this forum so that you know when to contact your Visa Office in case anything goes wrong.
Another thing, don't waste your precious time on waiting and by being frustrated!
...I'm telling it from my experience!!

In_Dhaka

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aakash28 said:
Don't forget to take the A4 size, self addressed ((( BROWN ))) envelop with you!

n84

Mar 12, 2011
Hi,

My application was submitted 13th Saptember, 2011 & got reply with file no on 20th September, 2011.
So processing time might be 1 year.
Hoping for best :).

Thanks
Nancy

MMH_BD

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
Nomination.....
File Sent to SGVO: 30-09-2010
AOR Received.
02-11-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with Documents.
File Transfer...
In Process: March 25, 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-12-2012
Sid_BD

I have not received any letter yet.

Sid_BD

Sep 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
IELTS Request
IELTS result sent with full application
MMH_BD said:
Sid_BD

I have not received any letter yet.
Thanks for the update.

Finger crossed. Lets hope, its due to error / transfer of file from CAPIS to GCMS. Don't know that is happening....

Reg. Sid

Sumon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
09 April 2010
AOR Received.
07 June 2010
File Transfer...
E-status: In process
Med's Request
05 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Passport Req..
05 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 January 2012 (DM)
Hello everyone,

This is a very urgent query regarding my medical request… need a suggestion form you guys.

I received medical request from visa office for me and my wife on 22 September.

2 months back, my wife decided not to accompany me to Canada. So, I sent a letter that time stating that-she is not accompanying me now but she will accompany me later after finishing her study in BD. Consequently, the Singapore visa Office sent medical request for both us. (….that means for both the accompanying and non accompanying family members.)

But our relationship deteriorated so I sent a statutory declaration (on 18 September) to Visa Office (via EMS from GPO) that my wife will never accompany me to Canada and she denied medical request. But on 22 September, I received this medical request for both of us. It shows the Visa Office has not received my statutory declaration yet.

Now what should I do? Only thing that I can think ,I should send a mail with scanned copy of Statutory declaration again through case specific enquiry from Singapore Official website stating my current situation and asking for their suggestion. Is this okay?

Can they ask for an Interview for the clarification?

Please advise me what to do.

Regards.

Sumon

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Hi,
Please note that if you managed 67 points by getting points from your wife's educational qualification then separation or divorce before getting PR visa might cause refusal.
However, if you already have managed 67 points without points from your wife's qualification then that would be ok. just send SGVO an explanation letter & copy of divorce certificate/separation certificate by post.

BR
Dr.Hasib

Sumon said:
Hello everyone,

This is a very urgent query regarding my medical request... need a suggestion form you guys.

I received medical request from visa office for me and my wife on 22 September.

2 months back, my wife decided not to accompany me to Canada. So, I sent a letter that time stating that-she is not accompanying me now but she will accompany me later after finishing her study in BD. Consequently, the Singapore visa Office sent medical request for both us. (....that means for both the accompanying and non accompanying family members.)

But our relationship deteriorated so I sent a statutory declaration (on 18 September) to Visa Office (via EMS from GPO) that my wife will never accompany me to Canada and she denied medical request. But on 22 September, I received this medical request for both of us. It shows the Visa Office has not received my statutory declaration yet.

Now what should I do? Only thing that I can think ,I should send a mail with scanned copy of Statutory declaration again through case specific enquiry from Singapore Official website stating my current situation and asking for their suggestion. Is this okay?

Can they ask for an Interview for the clarification?

Please advise me what to do.

Regards.

Sumon

CRS

Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Nomination.....
27-02-2011 (MPNP-Family Stream)
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
November 30,2012
n84 said:
Hi,

My application was submitted 13th Saptember, 2011 & got reply with file no on 20th September, 2011.
So processing time might be 1 year.
Hoping for best :).

Thanks
Nancy
To get the sinp nomination, it may take 3-6 months. Then u've to apply to singapore. Average processing time for Pnp is 14 months right now, although every case is unique. Have to take this under consideration. For sinp nomination track, you may check provincial nomination immigration thread of this website. It'll cost u dl.550 ca first when u apply to sgvo. Another 490(?) will be needed later.
All the best.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Sumon,

You have now made the total situation a Hotchpotch but there is always a chance for wives to be legally separated, accidental/normal death and eventually leaving you alone to go to Canada for the first time. has your EMS letter been delivered to the recipient? you can track it from here http://www.speedpost.com.sg/ with the tracking number.

Here is what I have analysed about your issue.

According to section 77 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the principal applicant must meet the criteria for permanent residency as a skilled worker both at the time of filing the application and at the time that the visa is issued.

This is extended to the time of port of entry examination, according to s. 51 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Section 51 says that a foreign national who holds a permanent resident visa and is seeking to become a permanent resident must, at the time of their examination,

(a) inform the Visa officer if:
* (i) the foreign national has become a spouse or common-law partner or has ceased to be a spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner after the visa was issued, or
* (ii) material facts relevant to the issuance of the visa have changed since the visa was issued or were not divulged when it was issued; and
(b) establish that they and their family members, whether accompanying or not, meet the requirements of the Act and these Regulations.

This rule is emphasized in the Operation Manual for Port of Entry Examinations. The manual says that when an applicant in possession of a permanent resident visa applies to become a permanent resident at a port of entry, the roles of the Border Services Officer at Immigration Secondary is to:

- ‘confirm that the applicant's marital, common-law, or family status has not changed since the issuance of the permanent resident visa' and
- ‘confirm that the applicant and their family members (whether accompanying or not) still meet the requirements of the class of permanent residents under which the permanent resident visa was issued.'

According to a CIC Call Centre Agent, all of this means that if an applicant‘s spouse or common-law partner is no longer accompanying them, then any points that they may have received for their adaptability cannot be counted.

When the principal applicant comes in for landing - the officers will verify that everything is the same as when the application was approved.

If it is not, the border officer will file a report and a decision will be made.

Under these circumstances, your visa would also not be valid, as upon arriving at the port of entry, you would have to disclose that you are no longer a spouse of the principal applicant.

I hope you score more than >=67 without your spouse.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
Hi,
Please note that if you managed 67 points by getting points from your wife's educational qualification then separation or divorce before getting PR visa might cause refusal.
However, if you already have managed 67 points without points from your wife's qualification then that would be ok. just send SGVO an explanation letter & copy of divorce certificate/separation certificate by post.

BR
Dr.Hasib
This applicant has been concerned for his/her spouse's medical not forhis/her sepereation or divorce .Accompanying / non -accompanying members should take ME. this applicant didnot mentioned about his / her seperation.

imu