Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
munnabd said:
If it was possible to change my visa office, without changing country of residence, I would have done it. Singapore is no good for anybody. I think tortoises can be faster visa officers. ??? Dhuro kon jonjale pore gelam. Only person who likes SGVO is that forum sagol we have. I am sure of it.

Nijer case er jono dua na koira, mone hoy oi beta der upor asmani vabe bises kono tona marte hobe.jate kore salara taratari kaj kore. Oh my god. Unbelievably slow. ek bosor er upor to RBVO tei katlo. dui bosor pura wait koranor plan naki IP deyar agay? Paglababa, kisu koro baba. Canada aisa ami apnakay hadiya dibo, desh theke shutki, achar, vuna gorur mangsho, pet thanda rakar bori, matha thanda rakar bori, joto rokomer pharmaceutical oshud, bonaji oshhud, ar ki ki lagbe PM kore diyen..niye asbo ami. pls, ei salader kisu koren. :p

Uff onek khida lagse. :'( Chet o utse. Rojar niyot pore matha thanda raki...
brother i heard visa officers spying on this forum. those who are criticizing SGVO, their files are being held up till sine die....so............. ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Kartic said:
After medical will they call employer for verification?
as i have joined a new company and send all supporting documents with medical.

Any Passport Request from Singapore Visa office? they also process some other countries also...
any Bangladeshi brother have got any PPR?
Dear all MR receivers,

those of you have received MR already, do you know SGVO did any sort of investigation on your files?
such as investigation on your bank deposits/education/employment?

please share.

AKASH ENTO

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamal68 said:
One of the well renowned consultation firm ( name not mentioned) they handled more than 20 file. All the files sent their update information and their IP date was January 2010 to June 2010. This idiot firm did not provide the file number to the applicants. Somehow, applicants collect their file number and find their file status and they successfully knew their status. CIC sent MR to their consultation firm address but this haramir bacha ( Bangla Gali) did not provide their MR to the applicants.
Please diclose their names for the shake of new applicants otherwise they will be doing these jobs repeatedly.

AKASH ENTO

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Can11 said:
I forgot to write my name & file number behind the Bank draft as well! Is it going to be a problem, does anyone know for sure...I mean if any old member has done the same and received visa? Should I write to the VO? Please advice.

FYI, I have got the medical received line in e-cas.
brother did you inform the forum about your MR?

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
PQR said:
Dear all MR receivers,

those of you have received MR already, do you know SGVO did any sort of investigation on your files?
such as investigation on your bank deposits/education/employment?

please share.

For my case, I have not heard anything like that - if they investigated with my employer, I was surely informed accordingly. Not sure about the bank. But for one of my ex-colleagues, CIC checked few things with his ex-employer (my current employer). The questions were what he did over there, how long he served in different roles, etc.

Just to say something about that person - he changed so many jobs in his career and also visited numerous times outside the country.

Hope this will help.

smiling_face :)

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
suprisingly no MR news for last 10 days, dnt knw what sgvo is doing. hope month of augast will bring some sunshine for us who are waiting for MR. If anyone applied through consultant and waiting for MR plz share what they are anticipating.

Can11

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
PQR said:
brother did you inform the forum about your MR?
yes I did...in fact, I was the first person who informed the forum that our medical results are now being sent to Phillipines instead of Singapore and one of the members here thought I was lying!

Can11

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
Badal789 said:
As medical received line added so I think you do not need to be worried. Still you can send email that by mistake you did not write your name and file no. on the back of the DD. What else you can do? Maximum you have to make another DD(God forbid). So just wait and pray.
I am thinking if sending an email wud be a good idea or not...cudnt decide

Can11

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
munnabd said:
Oh you're worried about the DD for nothing. The envelope is yours, of course DD inside is also yours. I don't think there is chance for mix up. Even if something like that happens, worst case would be you will have to pay RPRF again.
I am feeling so bad, dont know how I cud make such a mistake

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Can11 said:
yes I did...in fact, I was the first person who informed the forum that our medical results are now being sent to Phillipines instead of Singapore and one of the members here thought I was lying!
I wonder who it is ur indicating ! :p

Please don't worry. Why don't you email them and ask if they have received your RPRF and whether or not it is processed. Or you can also reapply for CAIPS, your RPRF payment details will be there, for instance whether it is still 'Due' or 'outstanding' or paid.

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
PQR said:
brother i heard visa officers spying on this forum. those who are criticizing SGVO, their files are being held up till sine die....so............. ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D
No wonder there is little/no progress in past 10 days. If they're going to play the role of James Bond, Jason Bourne, then who is going to do the 'real' work? heheh ;)

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
beximco said:
suprisingly no MR news for last 10 days, dnt knw what sgvo is doing. hope month of augast will bring some sunshine for us who are waiting for MR. If anyone applied through consultant and waiting for MR plz share what they are anticipating.
Bhai, I don't want sunshine anymore. We need MR rain, In Process rain..all sorts of rain...ar rodh lagbe na... hehhe ;D

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beximco said:
I hope your wish comes true .

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Can11 said:
ok......can you please mention again because i don't seem to see your name in the list.
If you include your info in the profile, it would be easier for us to understand better.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
beximco said:
no doubt they have switched to other categories (my guess) such as MI2/3
what else could be the reason....it's been two weeks :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(