Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashique_tas said:
Hey Kartic Bhai,

YEsterday I also sent the PCC & RPRF to SGVO..Lets hope for the best!! :D :D
akta mistake kore falaisi: Bank draft er back side a Name er por spouse er Name o likhisi
then File No ... ???
but they told to write only Name and File no...
kono problem hobe ki???? marattok chintay pore gelam ...

mrk2011

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 08 , 2011
Nomination.....
May 08 , 2011
AOR Received.
June 08 , 2011
File Transfer...
In Process since April 09, 2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Interview........
may be waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
@Chota Vim.......Thank you. No I am not with them.

Kartic

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After medical will they call employer for verification?
as i have joined a new company and send all supporting documents with medical.

Any Passport Request from Singapore Visa office? they also process some other countries also...
any Bangladeshi brother have got any PPR?

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Kindly pm the consultant name.
mrk2011 said:
@ Chota Vim.......Thank you. No I am not with them.

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
Kartic said:
akta mistake kore falaisi: Bank draft er back side a Name er por spouse er Name o likhisi
then File No ... ???
but they told to write only Name and File no...
kono problem hobe ki???? marattok chintay pore gelam ...
Oh God Almighty! I forgot to Write my name and File no even on the back of bank Draft...should it be a big problem now???

mmh93

Apr 17, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 06/08/2010, In process date: 25th April, 2012
Med's Request
6th July, 2012
The letter had an instruction to write your name and file number on the back of the bankdraft possibly for the reason that the DD bears no name, so anyone can use someone else's DD for RPRF payment!! To avoid such expected incidence, the VO instructs us to write your name and your file number on the back. However, this should not be a major problem because there is little chance that your DD will be isolated/lost from the other docs in the package you sent.

mmh93

Raj_Hoque said:
Oh God Almighty! I forgot to Write my name and File no even on the back of bank Draft...should it be a big problem now???

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
mmh93 said:
The letter had an instruction to write your name and file number on the back of the bankdraft possibly for the reason that the DD bears no name, so anyone can use someone else's DD for RPRF payment!! To avoid such expected incidence, the VO instructs us to write your name and your file number on the back. However, this should not be a major problem because there is little chance that your DD will be isolated/lost from the other docs in the package you sent.

mmh93
Thanks mmh93. Got the same message from a known lawyer as well. This relieves me. I was careful enough to verify all the instructions, but don't know how it slipped from my mind. May be was absent minded as my father was in Hospital at his deathbed.

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
bamepo said:
These guys come from my country and they aren't the member of this forum. They informed us on our local forum only.

Good news for MI2, bad news for us
If it was possible to change my visa office, without changing country of residence, I would have done it. Singapore is no good for anybody. I think tortoises can be faster visa officers. ??? Dhuro kon jonjale pore gelam. Only person who likes SGVO is that forum sagol we have. I am sure of it.

Nijer case er jono dua na koira, mone hoy oi beta der upor asmani vabe bises kono tona marte hobe.jate kore salara taratari kaj kore. Oh my god. Unbelievably slow. ek bosor er upor to RBVO tei katlo. dui bosor pura wait koranor plan naki IP deyar agay? Paglababa, kisu koro baba. Canada aisa ami apnakay hadiya dibo, desh theke shutki, achar, vuna gorur mangsho, pet thanda rakar bori, matha thanda rakar bori, joto rokomer pharmaceutical oshud, bonaji oshhud, ar ki ki lagbe PM kore diyen..niye asbo ami. pls, ei salader kisu koren. :p

Uff onek khida lagse. :'( Chet o utse. Rojar niyot pore matha thanda raki...

Shahariar_Sumon

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
24-10-11
Med's Request
10-05-2011
Med's Done....
14-05-2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
26-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-12
Raj_Hoque said:
YES!, if u don't write your name and file number, how can they find out that the BD is yours.

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
Shahariar_Sumon said:
YES!, if u don't write your name and file number, how can they find out that the BD is yours.
Because the DD is inside the envelop where everything belongs to me. So how come DD is someone else's if I don't write my name and file number. This is not containing any signature so no proof that even I write my name and file no. that will proof this is DD in mine.

debu

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2010
Doc's Request.
03-05-2010
AOR Received.
01-07-2010
IELTS Request
Sent through BC
File Transfer...
11-05-2010; Updated Docs Req 04/01/2012, Sent 24/01/2012, In-Process 30th April, 2012
Med's Request
Received on 01-07-2012 dated 25-06-2012
Med's Done....
07-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully in April 2013

Can11

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
I forgot to write my name & file number behind the Bank draft as well! Is it going to be a problem, does anyone know for sure...I mean if any old member has done the same and received visa? Should I write to the VO? Please advice.

FYI, I have got the medical received line in e-cas.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Can11 said:
I forgot to write my name & file number behind the Bank draft as well! Is it going to be a problem, does anyone know for sure...I mean if any old member has done the same and received visa? Should I write to the VO? Please advice.

As medical received line added so I think you do not need to be worried. Still you can send email that by mistake you did not write your name and file no. on the back of the DD. What else you can do? Maximum you have to make another DD(God forbid). So just wait and pray.

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Can11 said:

Oh you're worried about the DD for nothing. The envelope is yours, of course DD inside is also yours. I don't think there is chance for mix up. Even if something like that happens, worst case would be you will have to pay RPRF again.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Shahariar_Sumon said:
bhai bhoy dekhan ken? :p