15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
deba_avik said:
ora English e dubbol to tai...............................
hahahahahahahaaha!!!! :p :p :p

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
mchowdhury said:
I have received a letter to submit Police certificate from Bangladesh and Canada. Within the letter, it says I need to apply for Canadian police certificate within 30 days of the date of the letter. I have never travelled to Canada (I had Canadian tourist visa issued many years back when I was a kid, but never travelled with that visa) -I dont understand why am I being asked to submit Canadian PCC then?
I need an urgent help now -I need to send finger prints to Canadian police authority by mail to get the PCC. Where in Bangladesh can I get my fingerprnts from? Please help!
me too!! :eek:

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
mchowdhury said:
I have received a letter to submit Police certificate from Bangladesh and Canada. Within the letter, it says I need to apply for Canadian police certificate within 30 days of the date of the letter. I have never travelled to Canada (I had Canadian tourist visa issued many years back when I was a kid, but never travelled with that visa) -I dont understand why am I being asked to submit Canadian PCC then?
I need an urgent help now -I need to send finger prints to Canadian police authority by mail to get the PCC. Where in Bangladesh can I get my fingerprnts from? Please help!

2009 cic issue me a letter that was: "please tell to your sponsor to pay ......that address in Canada within .... days"
then i mail them that i did not tell you any sponsor have in Canada then they reply me it positively. so don't worry its there mistake.

You send a mail that short but clearly that was key point will be:-
you was stay how long month in Canada and that time your age and which was that year.

Like :
my age was 12 years old
Staying time: 1975 to 1976 One year
visa category : visit (with parents)

then you ask is it now need my PCC in Canada as per your letter(Attach letter )

I thing you get a positive reply soon. In the mean time you can try to (if possible) talk about this matter wit finger print to Canada high commission Bangladesh.

arif2095

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted
AOR Received.
01 March 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
03 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
06 June 2012
mchowdhury said:
Thanks a lot! Do I have to take anything with me...I mean any type of fee, or attested copies of ID, to get the fingerprints?
They will charge a little (200/300) that you have to pay through nearby Sonali Bank. Just bring 2 copies of photographs. As far as I remember they don’t require anything else. Hope this will help.

Cheers
Arif

arifa107

May 31, 2012
Dear All,

Hi, I am new here and want your help regarding Canada Immigration. I have completed my masters in 2008 from Dhaka University having 1st Class with 1st Position. My brother is residing in Canada for the last 12+ years. He's in Windsor. Now me and my husband want to apply for Skilled Immigration program as presently I am working as a Restaurant Manager in Bangladesh. I have 2+ years of work experience in the field. My husband is a Computer Engineer (having a foreign degree). Now I need to know how I can apply from Bangladesh? Do you suggest any law firm in Bangladesh or abroad? Kindly guide me.

On the other hand, do you think applying to any university out there for a PhD course is a good option?

Waiting for your response.

Thanks. :)

mzr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2010
Med's Request
28-08-2011
Med's Done....
06-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012, I received PP in hand 28-06-2012
LANDED..........
5 Sept 2012
Hi arifa107,

Welcome to the forum. My first advice for you would be to take some time and go through this forum/thread quickly. Most of your questions (as a prospective applicant) have already been answered throughout this particular thread.

Highly appreciate your enthusiasm to apply, but for PR there has to be an opening to apply (just like it is with finding a job).

How desperate are you for PR, if you are extremely desperate I suggest you look up on the Quebec's PR program http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/provincial-nomination-program-immigration-b6.0/. If you want to apply for Toronto/Ontario as a Skilled Worker, you can keep reading the points below.

1. For now we do not know the NOC's that will be opened, though we are expecting an announcement soon (could be in weeks/months/no one knows for sure)/ it could also be that they will not consider any new PRs - partially because of the current conservative government's anti/negative immigration stance.

2.If the NOC list is released you can match your professional background with it. Remember, there are a billion people trying/already ready to apply the moment the PR gates are opened and only a certain quota will be considered so a lot of self reading is required from your side in order to make it among the firsts to apply.

3. You will need to attain a certain point to apply (currently 67), one can meet this score based on educational/professional/ielts score/spouses experience/relative in canada/etc. ways. I suggest you read up on these.

You can avoid using lawyers in order to save money, but that requires alot of studying and patience. I will not recommend any lawyers as I cant even trust any to be honest.

-
I suggest your second option is the BEST! Go for a PHD program in Canada and apply for PR from there. It should get you the best result, and you can also feel the environment, maybe you wouldnt want a PR by the time you finish your PHD - rather apply in Europe or US :)

Hope I could assist you in some way...keep reading the forums and you will find all your answers :)

mhasanrana

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th April 2010
Doc's Request.
23nd June 2010
AOR Received.
23nd June 2010
IELTS Request
sent with full documents
File Transfer...
in process since 18/04/2012
Med's Request
issue 24/12/2013 received 26/12/2013
Med's Done....
31/12/2012 rprf send along with docs 01/01/2013
Interview........
04/12/2012
Passport Req..
issue date 25/02/2013, received 26/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
passport's submited to vfs 27/02/2013
LANDED..........
waiting for that dream come true
arifa107 said:
Dear All,

Hi, I am new here and want your help regarding Canada Immigration. I have completed my masters in 2008 from Dhaka University having 1st Class with 1st Position. My brother is residing in Canada for the last 12+ years. He's in Windsor. Now me and my husband want to apply for Skilled Immigration program as presently I am working as a Restaurant Manager in Bangladesh. I have 2+ years of work experience in the field. My husband is a Computer Engineer (having a foreign degree). Now I need to know how I can apply from Bangladesh? Do you suggest any law firm in Bangladesh or abroad? Kindly guide me.

On the other hand, do you think applying to any university out there for a PhD course is a good option?

Waiting for your response.

Thanks. :)
hi Arifa

In what subject did you complete your masters?? is that the relevant to your present job?? anyway you can still apply if you find your self on their NOC list. you might get less point for your job experience, cause it's not gonna cover you up for the same point line that equivalent to four years. but you still can apply. in that case i would suggest go for the PHD program and once you done that you will be more eligible to apply on that occasion. and now a days canadian immigration system get slower then everyone ever think. it might get you frustrated on the middle of your journey.

regards

rana

arifa107

May 31, 2012
mhasanrana said:
hi Arifa

In what subject did you complete your masters?? is that the relevant to your present job?? anyway you can still apply if you find your self on their NOC list. you might get less point for your job experience, cause it's not gonna cover you up for the same point line that equivalent to four years. but you still can apply. in that case i would suggest go for the PHD program and once you done that you will be more eligible to apply on that occasion. and now a days canadian immigration system get slower then everyone ever think. it might get you frustrated on the middle of your journey.

regards

rana
Hi arifa107,

Welcome to the forum. My first advice for you would be to take some time and go through this forum/thread quickly. Most of your questions (as a prospective applicant) have already been answered throughout this particular thread.

Highly appreciate your enthusiasm to apply, but for PR there has to be an opening to apply (just like it is with finding a job).

How desperate are you for PR, if you are extremely desperate I suggest you look up on the Quebec's PR program If you want to apply for Toronto/Ontario as a Skilled Worker, you can keep reading the points below.

1. For now we do not know the NOC's that will be opened though we are expecting an announcement soon (could in weeks/months/no one knows for sure)/ it could also be that they will not consider any new PRs - partially because of the current conservative government's anti/negative immigration stance.

2.If the NOC list is released you can match your professional background with it. Remember, there are a billion people trying/already ready to apply the moment the PR gates are opened and only a certain quota will be considered so a lot of self reading is required from your side in order to make it among firsts to apply.

3. You will need to attain a certain point to apply (currently 67), one can meet this score based on educational/professional/ielts score/spouses experience/relative in canada/etc. ways. I suggest you read up on these.

You can avoid using lawyers in order to save money, but that requires alot of studying and patience. I will not recommend any lawyers as I cant even trust any to be honest.

-
I suggest your second option is the BEST! Go for a PHD program in Canada and apply for PR from there. It should get you the best result, and you can also feel the environment, maybe you wouldnt want a PR by the time you finish your PHD - rather apply in Europe or US Smiley

Hope I could assist you in some way...keep reading the forums and you will find all your answers Smiley
Thank you both.

I have Done MSc in Home Economics. Though my work experience in Restaurant sector is 2 years but I have a total work experience of more than 4 years (in customer care and news media). Yes, I am waiting for the NOC's as well. I hope something better will come up in my way. Regarding PhD, as both of you said, I think that would be a safer option as of now.

I am still gathering information for internet and hope to get used to the process soon. It seems a tough journey though. ::)

I'll surely get back to you if I need any further information. Thanks again.

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
zafrulbd said:
2009 cic issue me a letter that was: "please tell to your sponsor to pay ......that address in Canada within .... days"
then i mail them that i did not tell you any sponsor have in Canada then they reply me it positively. so don't worry its there mistake.

You send a mail that short but clearly that was key point will be:-
you was stay how long month in Canada and that time your age and which was that year.

Like :
my age was 12 years old
Staying time: 1975 to 1976 One year
visa category : visit (with parents)

then you ask is it now need my PCC in Canada as per your letter(Attach letter )

I thing you get a positive reply soon. In the mean time you can try to (if possible) talk about this matter wit finger print to Canada high commission Bangladesh.
Yes, I will email them. The thing is, I have never gone to Canada in my entire lifetime, not for even a single day :-S

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
arif2095 said:
They will charge a little (200/300) that you have to pay through nearby Sonali Bank. Just bring 2 copies of photographs. As far as I remember they don't require anything else. Hope this will help.

Cheers
Arif
Thanks a lot!

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I cannot access my ecas using the File number starts with E *****, using the old file number which starts with B**** I can access but my In Process Gone only Decision Made over there and they updated my new address.

banada

Sep 23, 2011
I cannot access my ecas using the File number starts with E *****, using the old file number which starts with B**** I can access but my In Process Gone only Decision Made over there and they updated my new address.

Same to me :eek: :eek: :eek:

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
May 2011. 'IN PROCESS' from 10 March'14
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 April 2014...submitted on 18 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12 June 2014...passport received 23rd July 2014
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
Classical_beat said:
[size=10pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!!

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Never heard Home Economics belong to a Science Degree. Should be an Arts Degree.

Classical_beat,

Pray . That Does not seem good.

Sohel4math

Oct 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-11-2010
File Transfer...
IP:25-03-2012
Med's Request
26-11-12 & 27-12-12 (Baby)
Med's Done....
29-12-12, Med's Received at Manila : 02-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-11-12, Passport Submitted to VFS on 17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2013, Passport Collect from VFS on 04-03-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
Classical_beat said:
Same as you, cannot access my ecas using the File number starts with E **** & B****