File Transfer...
Feb 2010
Med's Request
Dekha nai
LANDED..........
Aladiner Cherag
Jubaida said:
Hello everyone,
I applied in Oct 2006 and now my file has been canceled as per the new announcement. I have work experience as Project Manager IT for 10 yrs +. I am really confused what to do now. Anyone give me any idea? If the quota reaches its maximum with the 29 occupational list, how to apply then? Thanks
Dear
could you pls tell me how you become so sure that your file is cancelled? Did you apply for Caips note?

Thanks Ameer

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Different stages of processing

The processing is done @ 2 different places the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia and the Visa Offices.
(Everyone has to mail the application and fee to the Centralized Intake Office for Federal Skilled Worker Applications in Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada).

Below are the different stages of processing for applications received on or after June 26 2010 under FSW.

1. They crack open our couriers and do a initial documentation check for completeness and compliance of the application.
# Check if the application forms are all COMPLETELY FILLED, payments are OK, all required documentation are enclosed.
# Check if we have a valid 1 year experience in the claimed NOC(a part of the 29 occupations list)
# Check the CAP has been reached for that NOC yet.
# They accept the payment as submitted with the application and that’s the last stage of the completeness check.

2. If the application passes the completeness check, it’s put in the queue for the Eligibility Review. If not they send the application back stating the reason for return.

3. During the Eligibility Review, they check and award points for the 6 selection factors, including Education, Work Experience, Age, Language proficiency, Adaptability, Arranged Employment. In addition to these 6 factors, they check for the proof of funds as per the guidelines. They also do the background check for the above at this point before awarding points (eg, they confirm the Job duties comply with the requirements for that particular NOC and that the experience documents are satisfactory).

4. If the applicant gets 67 points or more, then his/her application will be transferred to the visa office identified by the applicant on the IMM 0008 for a final selection decision. CIO will send out an email confirming this which will indicate a Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for processing. If the application fails Eligibility review, again CIO sends an email out to confirm the reasons for the same, and that they are initiating a refund of the processing fee.

5. Once an application receives a Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for processing from the CIO, applicants will be able to check the ECAS status of their application. We can use the application number/UCI number/Payment receipt number, all of which we can get from the email that CIO sends out, to check the ECAS status.

6. Once the file reaches the visa offices, the background checks and documentation checks are initiated for the application. They may request for an interview if they are not satisfied with the documentation provided.

7. Most VOs will send out a typical AOR email once they are ready to process that application, while some VOs are sending them out by normal snail mail.

8. The next step is the VO issues medicals, RPRF, PCC and PP requests as appropriate by post.

9. By the time the VO receives the medicals results, they would be done with the background checks and they will have initiated the security checks for the application.

10. Once the security checks are through, the passports are stamped and sent out. It is thought that they will also want to have the applicants’ passports in their hands before making a final decision.

11. There are certain variations of how the VOs work during the last stages, as to request for the passports, RPRF, etc.

12. All refused skilled worker applicants, including those refused for non-compliance with processing requirements, will be sent or otherwise provided a formal refusal letter. The letter must:
• inform the applicant of the categories or circumstances under which the application was considered;
• provide a listing of the points awarded in respect of each selection factor;
• fully inform the applicant why the application has been refused.

thanks, Teaspoon!!

nahid023

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
dear Bangladeshi brothers and sisters,

please accept my apology as my message is not related to this sub-forum. as you all already informed that CIC is going to trash all our applications those who applied before February 2008. so, we the pre february 2008 applicants, formed a group to be united worldwide and raise our voices together against this injustice. therefore, my request is.... if you know any bangladeshi who are in the same boat, please try to inform or spred this message to them for joining us.
a total of 895 members (pre feb 2008 applicant) are already joined so please inform them to visit http://www.facebook.com/groups/179730375479964/
your cordial cooperation regarding this issue would be highly appreciated. we are praying for all of your success. please pray for us too so that we would be able to fight strongly against CIC.

autonomous

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
arlnr said:
In my PPR letter they mentioned

1.Submitting PP by mail or Courier it takes 2 weeks to process the visa stamping.

and

2.Submitting in person it takes 3 working days.

My question? Does it take 3 working days if someone submit PP in person? Because they clearly mentioned in there PPR letter. If so then it will be better to submit it in person.

what about the other members of my family?
Do they need to go there or only principle applicant should go there with passport authorization letter
Dear friend

As you did not post the Singapore visa office email related to your PPR, there are some vague things I would like to be enlighten. I am wondering if you clarify them:

1- Did the SG VO send the passport authorization letter including the PPR email? I think if the VO did not send it, it is better to ask them whether they need this letter which you have to submit it along with the other passports of your family to the VO, if you decide to go there in person. IMO, the only problem that you may be faced, without the passport authorization letter, is on the airport not in the VO. In the airport they may ask you why you carry the passport of another person without the authorization letter.

2- What extra documents they request along with your passport that is needed to issue the visa? For example, RPRF or a new Current Bank Statement or ect?

I advice you if you decide to go SG VO in person, go there at the first day of the week, in case your work might take more than 3 working days.

Good Luck

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
mzr said:
It is very simple!
Previously - All forms of Visa services were carried out by local CHC Dhaka (be the seal coming from Singapore/Dhaka). So we considered CHC Dhaka as the single point of contact. From 30th of April, 2012, the services have been passed to VFS, who will do the logistics job, and VFS will be the single point of contact (Except for PR services). VFS has three centers, in Dhaka/Chittagong and Sylhet (i believe), unlike CHC Dhaka. CHC has never stopped Visa services, but only CHC Dhaka passed it to VFS (in order to save operational costs). The media has been getting confused by this so much it almost surprises me.

NOW, the only people in limbo are the ones waiting for PR Visa, as VFS has not been delegated to take care of the PR visa matter and so it must be handled directly with Singapore Visa Office by the applicant. Sending and receiving passports to SVO is a pain as couriers are not willing to take the passports without proper authorization paper by the home/foreign ministry.
+1

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
check this one out,

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mi3-bangladeshi-applicants-lets-share-t94962.0.html;msg1494415#msg1494415

Her husband got Passport with VISA from SGVO through Registered Mail!!

jahangirit

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December, 2006
Doc's Request.
November 4, 2009
File Transfer...
February 26, 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Government Closes Buffalo Visa Office

The current Canadian administration, as part of its ongoing efforts to transform the Canadian immigration system, is closing its Buffalo, New York visa office. This is one of the largest Canadian visa offices in North America, currently responsible for processing thousands of applications each year.
For many years, foreign students and temporary foreign workers in nearby parts of Canada who wished to extend their stay would have to travel to Buffalo in order to obtain the necessary documentation. However, recent changes to immigration rules have made it possible for these individuals to apply for extensions and interview from within Canada, thus making travel unnecessary.

Given the change in rules, in addition to a greater emphasis on electronic immigration applications, it was determined that the visa office no longer needed to be opened. Remaining responsibilities will be transferred to the Canadian consulate in New York City.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
strange and interesting!!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/buffalo.asp

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
arlnr said:
In my PPR letter they mentioned

1.Submitting PP by mail or Courier it takes 2 weeks to process the visa stamping.

and

2.Submitting in person it takes 3 working days.

My question? Does it take 3 working days if someone submit PP in person? Because they clearly mentioned in there PPR letter. If so then it will be better to submit it in person.

what about the other members of my family?
Do they need to go there or only principle applicant should go there with passport authorization letter

When it is mentioned in their letter about 3 working days means only 3 days. You should submit on Monday so you will get 3 full working days. Do not give Wednesday, Thursday or Friday then there will be weekend.
Only Principal applicant needs to go.
Best of luck.

arlnr

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009
Doc's Request.
June2009
Nomination.....
July 2009
AOR Received.
July 2009
IELTS Request
August 2009
File Transfer...
In process Since March 11 2010
Med's Request
Feb 8 2012
Med's Done....
March 27 2012 and received April 2 2012
Interview........
November 29 2011
Passport Req..
May 28 2012
autonomous said:
Dear friend

As you did not post the Singapore visa office email related to your PPR, there are some vague things I would like to be enlighten. I am wondering if you clarify them:

1- Did the SG VO send the passport authorization letter including the PPR email? I think if the VO did not send it, it is better to ask them whether they need this letter which you have to submit it along with the other passports of your family to the VO, if you decide to go there in person. IMO, the only problem that you may be faced, without the passport authorization letter, is on the airport not in the VO. In the airport they may ask you why you carry the passport of another person without the authorization letter.

2- What extra documents they request along with your passport that is needed to issue the visa? For example, RPRF or a new Current Bank Statement or ect?

I advice you if you decide to go SG VO in person, go there at the first day of the week, in case your work might take more than 3 working days.

Good Luck
They mentioned authorization letter for others passport but they didn't clarify for spouse and dependents issues regarding passport.
I think others mean any individual who possesses their own passport in that case i should need authorization letter from spouse and dependents.
They didn't send any format for Letter of authorization in that case i need to prepare it.
They didn't ask any other docs.
RPRF paid

arlnr

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009
Doc's Request.
June2009
Nomination.....
July 2009
AOR Received.
July 2009
IELTS Request
August 2009
File Transfer...
In process Since March 11 2010
Med's Request
Feb 8 2012
Med's Done....
March 27 2012 and received April 2 2012
Interview........
November 29 2011
Passport Req..
May 28 2012
LETTER OF PASSPORT AUTHORIZATION

I, XXXXXXXXX, Passport No. XXXXXXXX hereby authorize Mr. XXXXXXXXX to submit my passport and collect it with other visa related documents (CORP LETTER) after issuing Canadian Immigration visa from Canadian Embassy, High Commission of Canada, Immigration Section, One George Street#11-01, Singapore 049145 on my behalf. Please be informed that the authorized person holds Passport No. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and is XXXXXXXXXXXX citizen.

Date: _____/_____/_____

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
it's COPR. not CORP
Dont mention it, mention passports only.
They will include anything addtional necessary. mention 'everything'

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Jubaida said:
Hello everyone,
I applied in Oct 2006 and now my file has been canceled as per the new announcement. I have work experience as Project Manager IT for 10 yrs +. I am really confused what to do now. Anyone give me any idea? If the quota reaches its maximum with the 29 occupational list, how to apply then? Thanks
You can apply in the next budget if this NOC prevails in the demanded list. On the other hand, there is no restriction of CAP, if you have a job offer in Canada.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
jahangirit said:
Government Closes Buffalo Visa Office

The current Canadian administration, as part of its ongoing efforts to transform the Canadian immigration system, is closing its Buffalo, New York visa office. This is one of the largest Canadian visa offices in North America, currently responsible for processing thousands of applications each year.
For many years, foreign students and temporary foreign workers in nearby parts of Canada who wished to extend their stay would have to travel to Buffalo in order to obtain the necessary documentation. However, recent changes to immigration rules have made it possible for these individuals to apply for extensions and interview from within Canada, thus making travel unnecessary.

Given the change in rules, in addition to a greater emphasis on electronic immigration applications, it was determined that the visa office no longer needed to be opened. Remaining responsibilities will be transferred to the Canadian consulate in New York City.
ora English e dubbol to tai...............................

autonomous

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Dear friends

I have a question in my mind. I would be grateful if you have any experience about it, share it with me.

Have you ever heard that the main applicant can personally pay the RPRF fee in cash at the visa office counter, while submitting passport to visa office to issue the Canadian visa? I hope my question is clear enough.

Thanks