07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
mute_man said:
okk, guyz,,

my address disappeared!! damn!! :mad:
Maybe the 'medical representative' :p is on the way. You're luck really changed after you appealed. InshAllah everything will be good with you now.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
ar valo lage na,ken j apply korlam,age ki sundor din kataitam

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
casayed said:
tension koiren na, ager moto kore bhaben......dekhben sob kichu thik hoye geche....jotodin deshe thke jete paren, kharap ki??? :)

robi2007

Feb 28, 2011
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2007
shofiul72 said:
I am a 2007 applicant (VO. SG), yet to have any Docs request letter. However, I did my IELTS on August, 2009 and it will terminate this year August. Will I do IELTS again?

Seniors pls advise.

Shofiul
one of my friend who is an immigration consultent told me that we dont need to do IELTS again because we did IELTS after apply. if we did IELTS and then apply in this case IELTS valid only 2 years.

KShahid

Ratings: +1/-0
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: London
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 15 April 200
Doc's Request.: 4 May 2009
Med's Request: 5 Jan 2010
Med's Done....: 2 Sep 2010
Interview........: Waived??? (Not Sure)
Passport Req..: Wating
Re: For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?
« Reply #508 on: November 22, 2010, 06:14:46 am »

I submitted ILETS of 2006 in 2009 at the time of documents update and it was accepted. I think ILETS should be valid at the time of application submittion

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
Hi

If CIC en-cashed my BD is that means I am going to receive PER.

samirsa

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
samirsa said:
Hi

If CIC en-cashed my BD is that means I am going to receive PER.

samirsa
I wish I could show you the link, don't remember where it is. Anyway, all CIC (Sydney) does is check :
1. If you have minimum 1 year full time or 2 years part time work experience , in skill 0, A or B
2. If FSW1 then, is the 1 year full time or 2 year part time in any of the NOC occupations as in Ministerial Instructions. If FSW2, is there HRSDC confirmed job offer (AEO).
2. Did the applicant send original IELTS TRF with application?

If the answer to all three questions are 'yes' (you know the answers), PER can be obtained. InshAllah. Oh and also , whether or not the documents look real or fake, or whether there is some detail missing in for example in experience letter, police certifiacte etc is not their concern. All they'll do is first take the money, second check eligibility, if eligible make a file number, third forward case file to VO and fourth issue a PER letter by email or post depending on the method of communication preferred by you (which you mentioned in form). As far as BD encashed is concerned, its a little difficult to explain in terms of PER. This doesn't necessarily mean you will get PER. For example people who get NER will get refund along with all documents. People who will get PER also might want to withdraw and need a refund as long as processing (In Process) didn't start. So, for these reasons, CIC will take in the application fees that you submit at first. Later on if there is NER or case withdrawal, refund is given. Anyway, if you get PER, your application will be forwarded to Singapore VO then they will start digging but that's much later.

Don't worry. Personally I think & hope you'll get PER, inshAllah. Getting PER is not that tough, as long as you meet the eligibility requirements. I hope ami clearly bhujaite parsi. I know the nervousness, anxiousness you probably are feeling. Hope this reduces your tension.

munnabd

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
munnabd said:
I wish I could show you the link, don't remember where it is. Anyway, all CIC (Sydney) does is check :
1. If you have minimum 1 year full time or 2 years part time work experience , in skill 0, A or B
2. If FSW1 then, is the 1 year full time or 2 year part time in any of the NOC occupations as in Ministerial Instructions. If FSW2, is there HRSDC confirmed job offer (AEO).

If the answer to all three questions are 'yes' (you know the answers), PER can be obtained. InshAllah. Oh and also , whether or not the documents look real or fake, or whether there is some detail missing in for example in experience letter, police certifiacte etc is not their concern. All they'll do is first take the money, second check eligibility, if eligible make a file number, third forward case file to VO and fourth issue a PER letter by email or post depending on the method of communication preferred by you (which you mentioned in form). As far as BD encashed is concerned, its a little difficult to explain in terms of PER. This doesn't necessarily mean you will get PER. For example people who get NER will get refund along with all documents. People who will get PER also might want to withdraw and need a refund as long as processing (In Process) didn't start. So, for these reasons, CIC will take in the application fees that you submit at first. Later on if there is NER or case withdrawal, refund is given. Anyway, if you get PER, your application will be forwarded to Singapore VO then they will start digging but that's much later.

Don't worry, personally I hope get PER, inshAllah. Getting PER is not that tough, as long as you meet the eligibility requirements. I hope ami clearly bhujaite parsi. I know the nervousness, anxiousness you probably are feeling. Hope this reduces your tension.

munnabd
Munna bhai,

Well explained...I like it.

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
casayed said:
:-X :-X :-X Amaro eki obostha. Ken je???!!! Try to forget about it, so that you can relax. Remember that A watched pot never boils! . lol. But maybe I should practice the same before I preach . lol. ami nijei pot tar dike takai asi, arr pot ta boil hoy na! Anyway, apni pre june 2010 applicant naki? naki post june? most recent ecas status ki?

farima

Star Member
Jan 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
19th July, 2011
Med's Done....
18th Aug, 2011
Passport Req..
27th Sep, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
28 April 2012
http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Immigration+backlog+major+challenge/5148208/story.html

backlog applicant (2005-2008)
amader niye ar koto din..............

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
casayed said:
same to me :).....

haq_bd

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munnabd said:

Don't worry. Personally I think & hope you'll get PER, inshAllah. Getting PER is not that tough, as long as you meet the eligibility requirements. I hope ami clearly bhujaite parsi. I know the nervousness, anxiousness you probably are feeling. Hope this reduces your tension.

munnabd
Thanks Munna vai.
Apnar explanation amar tension reduce korece.
Amar application 04 june CIO NS received korese. Ami
#(1) Schedule-3 er Q-11 Job Title a my present title er poriborte NOC website er example all title hote amar kasakasi ekta totle likesi.[i.e. My title is "Senior Maintenance Engineer(Mechanical)", But i wrote "Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor"]
#(2) Wrote Dhaka in the country column in the Schedule-1 of my Spouse.(Mistake by Copy/paste)

Munna vai, Can i fot PER & How can i solve these mistake? Plese reply me what can i do??

May Allah help you.

Mahfuz

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
munnabd said:
:-X :-X :-X Amaro eki obostha. Ken je???!!! Try to forget about it, so that you can relax. Remember that A watched pot never boils! . lol. But maybe I should practice the same before I preach . lol. ami nijei pot tar dike takai asi, arr pot ta boil hoy na! Anyway, apni pre june 2010 applicant naki? naki post june? most recent ecas status ki?
Munna bhai,

apnara jodi ei koren....tahole amra jara Pre June er papira asi, tader ki obostha? lol

drhabib

Feb 22, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
Doc's Request.
23-02-2010
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
14-10-2010
Med's Done....
03-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2011
LANDED..........
may be by the end of march
hi, does any one know about traveler's medical insurance? someone told me that it would be cheaper if could buy it from dhaka. is it possible? as i have two kids i don't want to take the risk of remained uninsured form three month. thanks

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
haq_bd said:
Thanks Munna vai.
Apnar explanation amar tension reduce korece.
Amar application 04 june CIO NS received korese. Ami
#(1) Schedule-3 er Q-11 Job Title a my present title er poriborte NOC website er example all title hote amar kasakasi ekta totle likesi.[i.e. My title is "Senior Maintenance Engineer(Mechanical)", But i wrote "Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor"]
#(2) Wrote Dhaka in the country column in the Schedule-1 of my Spouse.(Mistake by Copy/paste)

Munna vai, Can i fot PER & How can i solve these mistake? Plese reply me what can i do??

May Allah help you.
Mahfuz
Dear Mahfuz,
Whatever I am about to say is purely my idea, knowledge and experience in immigration matters. I am not a consultant, so I can't guarantee it. Here goes:

1. Most probably you will get a PER and when you get it , you will also be notified of an Application Number which is for you only. You can use this number to access your e-cas status and also to notify Visa Office of any changes or modifications.
2. The mistake that you made in question #11 (job title) can be considered as 'Misrepresentation' by Singapore VO much later during In Process stage most probably. If that happens, your case will be shut and you won't get PR and won't even be able to apply for a few years. BUT BUT BUT don't start worrying yet, I might have a solution for you!
3. Mistake of pasting 'Dhaka' in the country column will most probably be treated as a transposition error or something. Singapore VO knows that Dhaka isn't a country. So I guess that's not a big problem.

Solution:
Option 1. You can wait till you get a PER and Application Number. Then send a mail to Singapore VO (after file is Received by Visa Office shows up in e-cas). On the envelope mention your application number with other usual details. In the letter, inform visa office of rectifications in the forms. Tell them that these are really small mistake made as you were in hurry (bolte paren je apni monay korsen CIC job title arr noc likhte hobe! but poray jante parlen je bepar ta na) and so on. Attach separate sheets. On every separate sheet mention your principal applicant name, application file number, application form name and number (name of the form in which there is mistake) Mention the question number, the mistakes and the correct answers. At the end sign and date the letter and the separate sheets. Unfortunately, this option might have some problems. Visa officers later on may give extra attention to your work experience, education and other background info. This is likely to happen during In process stage.

Option 2. As soon as you get PER, application number and file gets sent to Singapore VO (Received by visa office in e-cas). You can write a letter to them, mention application number and tell them you want to withdraw and want a refund. Legally , as long as processing (IN PROCESS) doesn't start in VO, you can get full refund of your fees. Get back your file , and then send a new application (be very careful in filling form) to CIO in Sydney. There is enough quota for your job , so no need to worry about that. Quota will be there at least till Sept-Oct maybe longer. This is a safe method and chose this if you want no problems in future and also want smooth fast processing. You will get PER in like 1-2 months after sending application to CIO. Add another 2 weeks and SVO will have it. You can send the withdrawal request as soon as Singapore gets your file. During this time you can prepare your new file and send it to CIO again and in the place where they asked if you applied for visa before , you can check the box and give reason as 'I withdrew my application' or 'NER by CIO' etc.

Option 1 is for positive minded applicant and number 2 is for extra cautious people. Personally I think, both options are going to be fine as long as you are comfortable with it. Singapore VO won't say misrepresentation if you admit before processing starts and in case you aren't comfortable in taking chances go with option 2.

Sorry for spoiling your day, after reading this you probably will be in a bad mood. So, remember I am not a consultant, take professional help if you are unsatisfied by my suggestion. In fact, you must take some more opinions from professionals and experts before making a decision. Ok vai. please don't be disheartened. It hasn't been very long that you applied. If you want to correct mistake this is a very good time to do it. Remember the proverb , a stitch in time saves nine. Whatever correction it is do them before processing starts in singapore.. Imagine about the people who are waiting for 3-4 years and are In Process and now they realized that there are mistakes. They must be so much worried & disappointed, right? So, relax. Take it easy and take some professional advice if you still have doubts. May Allah help you in your process.

Regards,
munnabd

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
deba_avik said:
Munna bhai,

apnara jodi ei koren....tahole amra jara Pre June er papira asi, tader ki obostha? lol
Pre june papira toh 'In Process' stage e ase. Je kono din khushir khobor ashbe InshAllah. Dua kori. Amar in process ekhono ashi nai. modern applicant toh ami, eto ager dener applicants der moto dhorjo nai!! :'(