+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

somel

Nov 13, 2014
Dear All,
I have several working experiences in IT like 1.5 years as a web application developer, 2.10 years as a freelancer or independent contractor and 3.5 years currently as a sr. software engineer.

It seems that each canadian provinces has different IT NOC list like Nova Scotia has Software engineer NOC but Saskatchewan has Web application developer NOC or some has both of them.

But my above three experience certificates have different job description as a result each one match different NOC list. Now my question is can I show all of those different job experience certificates to any of the IT related NOC like web application developer certificate to software engineer NOC?

Thanks in advanced
-
Shahriat Hossain

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Shehzaib said:
Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

I need to put details information about my asset and liabilities. For non-cash asset like flat do I need to do a valuation through any agency in Bangladesh or I can mention as per current market value.

Thanks in Advance.
why u are going to the difficult way. u have to show the required amount in the bank as fixed deposit, the term deposit or time deposit. that's enough. u just see the list what amount u have to show as CIC insruction.

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
somel said:
Dear All,
I have several working experiences in IT like 1.5 years as a web application developer, 2.10 years as a freelancer or independent contractor and 3.5 years currently as a sr. software engineer.

It seems that each canadian provinces has different IT NOC list like Nova Scotia has Software engineer NOC but Saskatchewan has Web application developer NOC or some has both of them.

But my above three experience certificates have different job description as a result each one match different NOC list. Now my question is can I show all of those different job experience certificates to any of the IT related NOC like web application developer certificate to software engineer NOC?

Thanks in advanced
-
Shahriat Hossain
At first u have to mention here that in which stream u applied (means FSW or EE or OID etc). this varies on stream to stream. did u already apply or preparing to apply?

somel

Nov 13, 2014
Suman Das said:
At first u have to mention here that in which stream u applied (means FSW or EE or OID etc). this varies on stream to stream. did u already apply or preparing to apply?
Hi,
Thank you very much for your prompt answer. Actually I am preparing to apply to Canadian PNP OID programs or EE PNP Programs. And I am collecting all the required documents like job experience certificates from my different employer.

Thanks
-

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Sjk2015 said:
One of my friends got banned for 5 years after PF letter issued by Thomas Richter where he had raised concerns on similarity in experience letters issued by 2 different employers. Now, I would like to know if there's any way he can appeal against the decision, and the probability of the decision getting reversed?
U already mentioned that he is already banned for 5 years. So, there is nothing to loose. my personal opinion is that, if ur friend is in true and didn't violate or misguide to CIC then he can explain his situation. CIC or VO can consider this as it has happened for some applicant at before who did loose their hope. after appeal somebodies got positive, if the logic is strongly demonstrated.

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi

I know you guys are helping people a lot and I am desperate need for some guidance. Please suggest me what to do. I am the principle applicant for Express entry immigration process and I have CRS score 469 in my EE profile. My wife recently went to Canada for higher studies. While we are preparing for Express entry we took her fingerprint for FBI PCC (since both of us stayed in USA more than 2 years). Unfortunately, her fingerprint was weak so FBI rejected her PCC request twice within last 8 months. However, when she applied for study permit she submitted name based STATE CLEARANCE and they accept it. Now, I am still not confident they will accept name based state clearance for immigration so I am going to try for FBI PCC again. This is why I am thinking applying from Canada might be good since we are already in Canada through some clearance but I am not sure.

Now given the situation which options from below I should choose and why:

Option 1: Wait until I get the ITA and apply for Canada immigration from Bangladesh while my wife will remain in Canada. Will it be a problem since she is already in Canada and I am in Bangladesh while applying? The drawback is it might take long (Singapore office vs Ottawa office) and if the PR get rejected I might not the get the chance to visit her in Canada. Moreover, do you think it might be safe to apply form Canada since my wife has some issues with her FBI clearance?

Option 2: Apply for TRV immediately then move to Canada. From Canada apply for immigration after getting ITA. Please note if I apply from Canada I have to apply for open work permit to work until I get PR. Now the drawback is what if I dont get OWP and unable to work for 6 months/until I get PR/not. How difficult will be getting an OWP?

Option 3: Apply for TRV immediately then move to Canada. From Canada apply for immigration after getting ITA. Then I will come back to Bangladesh. However, my wife will be still in Canada. Will it be a problem since I applied from Canada but will live in Bangladesh while the PR process will go on?

Thanks in advance!

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO) Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Done On: XX XX 2015 | Additional Docs Rcved by VO:07 01 2016
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
PPR: XX XX 2016 | Submitted to VFS: XX XX 2016 | Received by SVGO: XX XX 2016
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
Suman Das said:
Dear Falam, not kidding. I also got it within 6 working days. total took 8 days including courier time. that's why I wrote here if the applicant does this by himself then it is possible to get 7-10 days. But there is some fact involved-
1) u told speed money, but I didn't mention this, in my dialogue. because this is a public forum, that's y I tried to avoid to write any illegal ways. but I mentioned that, if the applicant moves this file for him/herself then it is easy to get the police clearance certificate. In this circumstances, the applicant will automatically understand there have to provide some speed money (obviously this is illegal) for speedy work.
2) If anybody doesn't provide the speed money I damn sure that it should take at least 30 days and higher because police will do it intentionally. one of my friends is faced with this situation and he got this by 37 days.
anyway, providing by speed money it is required 8 days from outside of Dhaka region and should be 4-5 days within Dhaka region.
I think u r understand the fact.
Thanks.
:) I am not understand. but I got your point.
No pun intended.

Shehzaib

Sep 15, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP-21-July-2016
Doc's Request.
ITA: 07-September-2016
Nomination.....
24-August-2016
AOR Received.
19-October-2016
IELTS Request
21-May-2016
File Transfer...
21-May-2016
Med's Done....
26-September-2016-- Passed: 21-October-2016
Passport Req..
01-Mar-2017
Hi experts,

Please suggest me a good studio for taking photo for uploading in express entry profile.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Shehzaib said:
Hi experts,

Please suggest me a good studio for taking photo for uploading in express entry profile.

VIP studio. On the way Notun Bazar, from gulshan 2

nostalgias

Sep 7, 2016
Hello everyone! I am very new in this forum. So please consider my ignorance and incapability regarding posting and its contents. I would like to desperately bring your kind attention to my queries.

I submitted my application for canadian residency in FSW criteria on 14th November, 2014. Through CIC portal I got to know that they have started processing my application on 15th January, 2015. On 13th June, 2016 VISA officer has visited my workplace in my presence and they seemed to be satisfied. But after that I havn't got any updates from them inspite of my email and fax.

Now my very simple but utmost important question to all the respected members that how long I need to wait to get the ultimate result. It has been really frustrating situation for me that you will understand. Please kindly help me by your kind suggestion or advice or answer or anything that will give me some hope of light.

Again I'm extremely sorry for bothering you all with such boring words. Thank you for your patience.

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
1114:Other Financial Officers
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

You better provide details of Your application. NOC & others.

Have u got AOR, PER?
Using the application & UCI number u can open a MyCIC account to get a bit more update then ECAS.

Best option would be to get gcms notes, fr details.
Hope this helps.

nostalgias said:
Hello everyone! I am very new in this forum. So please consider my ignorance and incapability regarding posting and its contents. I would like to desperately bring your kind attention to my queries.

I submitted my application for canadian residency in FSW criteria on 14th November, 2014. Through CIC portal I got to know that they have started processing my application on 15th January, 2015. On 13th June, 2016 VISA officer has visited my workplace in my presence and they seemed to be satisfied. But after that I havn't got any updates from them inspite of my email and fax.

Now my very simple but utmost important question to all the respected members that how long I need to wait to get the ultimate result. It has been really frustrating situation for me that you will understand. Please kindly help me by your kind suggestion or advice or answer or anything that will give me some hope of light.

Again I'm extremely sorry for bothering you all with such boring words. Thank you for your patience.

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Shehzaib said:
Hi experts,

Dear Shehzaib, if u r from Chittagong then should be Hollywood Studio, GEC moor, Central Plaza 4'th Floor.
Thanks.

sadek hr

Jan 19, 2015
Suman Das said:
Dear Falam, not kidding. I also got it within 6 working days. total took 8 days including courier time. that's why I wrote here if the applicant does this by himself then it is possible to get 7-10 days. But there is some fact involved-
1) u told speed money, but I didn't mention this, in my dialogue. because this is a public forum, that's y I tried to avoid to write any illegal ways. but I mentioned that, if the applicant moves this file for him/herself then it is easy to get the police clearance certificate. In this circumstances, the applicant will automatically understand there have to provide some speed money (obviously this is illegal) for speedy work.
2) If anybody doesn't provide the speed money I damn sure that it should take at least 30 days and higher because police will do it intentionally. one of my friends is faced with this situation and he got this by 37 days.
anyway, providing by speed money it is required 8 days from outside of Dhaka region and should be 4-5 days within Dhaka region.
I think u r understand the fact.
Thanks.

Fully agreed with sumon bhai. I got my PCC after 35 days as I did not pay speed money at the time of filing my application in 2014 FSW program (from Chittagong). But DMP delivered PCC of my wife within 7 days. But representative of concerned police station asked for money while visiting our resdence and we paid as per his requirements!!

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

While applying for SINP i showed required fund in 4 different bank accounts. But did not show my salary account or two others account.

Now after receiving ITA - should i upload updated statements only for those account? Or i Should include all other bank accounts too(salary,couple other savings account)?

Thanks

BDTOCA

Jul 30, 2016
Dear Forum Mates,

Though dollar is in crisis, Can we bring Travel Card from State Bank of India as POF? I mean would it be feasible to encash in Canada. Any body has experience or idea? Particularly about Travel Card of State Bank of India? My friend hardly could manage 1K Cash Dollar and endorsement from Standard Chartered Bank.