21-May-2016
File Transfer...
21-May-2016
Med's Done....
26-September-2016-- Passed: 21-October-2016
Passport Req..
01-Mar-2017
Hello All,

I am very new in this forum. I need some information about POF.. I have seen in other forum that Provided funds from private institution is acceptable as POF. Is it correct for Bangladesh as well? Second, If I have a loan will it create any complication in my application?

Thanks in Advance.

azf_dhaka

Sep 16, 2016
I am new here, i have few questions. please answer me:

1. for medical checkup, do i need to tell that i have BP. i am not regular in medicine.
2. for showing networth in new form of CIC, can i show my and my wife both property there.
3. I have been told to show latest background info and this is my second time to give this info as my file has been appealed to chece once again. so should i show last 10 years from today's date. and do i need to show all positions of my present job or only the last position. they did not ask any official papers but my degination changed and should i also give a copy of that letter.

sadek hr

Jan 19, 2015
Shehzaib said:
Hello All,

I am very new in this forum. I need some information about POF.. I have seen in other forum that Provided funds from private institution is acceptable as POF. Is it correct for Bangladesh as well? Second, If I have a loan will it create any complication in my application?

Thanks in Advance.

Yes! Fund kept with private institutions is acceptable and your loan will not create any complications in your application as long as your settlement fund is sufficient I.e. Available fund minus loan amount equals to required settlement fund as per cic guideline.

Thank you.

azf_dhaka

Sep 16, 2016
expecting feedback from expert here

azf_dhaka said:

1. for medical checkup, do i need to tell that i have BP. i am not regular in medicine.
2. for showing networth in new form of CIC, can i show my and my wife both property there.
3. I have been told to show latest background info and this is my second time to give this info as my file has been appealed to chece once again. so should i show last 10 years from today's date. and do i need to show all positions of my present job or only the last position. they did not ask any official papers but my degination changed and should i also give a copy of that letter.

rahatamin

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 NOV-2014
Nomination.....
05 FEB-2015
AOR Received.
16 MAR-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second Line on 26 AUG-2015
Med's Request
10 May-2016
Med's Done....
10 May-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sep-2016
LANDED..........
9 Dec-2016
azf_dhaka said:

Could you explain your present status a bit more in details. For E.g details of when you applied and the events that took place while your application processed.

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

1. For police clearance certificate: should I just go there with money receipt of shonali bank and Passport copies (endorsed by 1st class officer) along with written application?

2. How long it usually takes to get police clearance certificate?

3. Wahab clinic- can we take appointment beforehand? Or this should be taken after receiving ITA?

Thanks a lot.

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
rkrobinbd said:
Hi there,

1. For police clearance certificate: should I just go there with money receipt of shonali bank and Passport copies (endorsed by 1st class officer) along with written application?

2. How long it usually takes to get police clearance certificate?

3. Wahab clinic- can we take appointment beforehand? Or this should be taken after receiving ITA?

Thanks a lot.
Answer-1 & 2: U have to deposit money to Sonali Bank by "Tresary Challan". then u have to collect one part of "Treasury Challan" and go to the metropolitan police office. They will process and bring to the local police station for verifying. after verification, they will send to the Dhaka headquarter. Total processing will take time 45 days. This is a general way. But u can also get this within 7-10 days. if u transfer ur file to near police station by yourself and take a verification date as early as possible . after verification, if u again get back to the Metropolitan police station with verification report with sealed envelope. then this is possible to get as early as possible.

The answer for Q-3: No need to take an appointment. but better to call them before u arrive. if any rush then they will ask u the specific date.
Thanks.

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Shehzaib said:
Hello All,

Thanks in Advance.
1) It is obviously some criteria regarding POF. u have to provide Fixed deposit or term deposit or Time deposit etc. Private institution means private bank also allowable to CIC.
2) If u declare about ur loan in the application , obviously u should provide the mode of the loan. means in which condition u has provided to the bank that bank had allowed u loan. some loan has made against ur fixed deposit, term deposit or time deposit. if it is then u have to prove that u have sufficient money as their requirements after returning the loan amount to the bank-Thanks.

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suman Das said:
Answer-1 & 2: U have to deposit money to Sonali Bank by "Tresary Challan". then u have to collect one part of "Treasury Challan" and go to the metropolitan police office. They will process and bring to the local police station for verifying. after verification, they will send to the Dhaka headquarter. Total processing will take time 45 days. This is a general way. But u can also get this within 7-10 days. if u transfer ur file to near police station by yourself and take a verification date as early as possible . after verification, if u again get back to the Metropolitan police station with verification report with sealed envelope. then this is possible to get as early as possible.

The answer for Q-3: No need to take an appointment. but better to call them before u arrive. if any rush then they will ask u the specific date.
Thanks.
Thanks a lot:)

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
mcgyver said:
Hi apa,

I will say what we did. We had all the immunization records of our daughter on a single card. Initially those were scattered on multiple cards. Our daughter's paediatrician noted down all the scattered ones on his card; the card that he had given us for our daughter. Even the Gov't ones that we completed were also transferred by him to that card after he verified. That way, all records were consolidated and listed on a single card. He then stamped it with a statement saying that "so and so completed all the above mentioned shots...." then he signed it.

In Canada, we showed the card to our family doctor and she said it was all OK and that our daughter was not missing any that her school might ask for. Then, we showed that card to our daughter's school during registration. They said OK. They retained a copy of that card on record at her school. So, that's it. :)
thanks a lot bhaiya. it is of much help.

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO) Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Done On: XX XX 2015 | Additional Docs Rcved by VO:07 01 2016
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
PPR: XX XX 2016 | Submitted to VFS: XX XX 2016 | Received by SVGO: XX XX 2016
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
Suman Das said:

Thanks.
45 Days ! Are you kidding ? ;D

For me it took only 2 working week (Including the courier time), and I didn't do any such thing that you mentioned. The process changed ?
http://www.police.gov.bd/tab.php?id=4

Btw, do give some speed money to the Local Police station investigation officer.

Sjk2015

Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/06/2014
Doc's Request.
20/04/2015
AOR Received.
12/11/2014
File Transfer...
01/10/2014
Med's Request
22/09/2015
Med's Done....
13/10/2015
Passport Req..
04/11/2015
One of my friends got banned for 5 years after PF letter issued by Thomas Richter where he had raised concerns on similarity in experience letters issued by 2 different employers. Now, I would like to know if there's any way he can appeal against the decision, and the probability of the decision getting reversed?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Sjk2015 said:
One of my friends got banned for 5 years after PF letter issued by Thomas Richter where he had raised concerns on similarity in experience letters issued by 2 different employers. Now, I would like to know if there's any way he can appeal against the decision, and the probability of the decision getting reversed?
Hi
Did your friend apply through agent ?

Shehzaib

Sep 15, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP-21-July-2016
Doc's Request.
ITA: 07-September-2016
Nomination.....
24-August-2016
AOR Received.
19-October-2016
IELTS Request
21-May-2016
File Transfer...
21-May-2016
Med's Done....
26-September-2016-- Passed: 21-October-2016
Passport Req..
01-Mar-2017
Suman Das said:
1) It is obviously some criteria regarding POF. u have to provide Fixed deposit or term deposit or Time deposit etc. Private institution means private bank also allowable to CIC.
2) If u declare about ur loan in the application , obviously u should provide the mode of the loan. means in which condition u has provided to the bank that bank had allowed u loan. some loan has made against ur fixed deposit, term deposit or time deposit. if it is then u have to prove that u have sufficient money as their requirements after returning the loan amount to the bank-Thanks.
Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

I need to put details information about my asset and liabilities. For non-cash asset like flat do I need to do a valuation through any agency in Bangladesh or I can mention as per current market value.

Thanks in Advance.

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
falam said:
45 Days ! Are you kidding ? ;D

For me it took only 2 working week (Including the courier time), and I didn't do any such thing that you mentioned. The process changed ?
http://www.police.gov.bd/tab.php?id=4

Btw, do give some speed money to the Local Police station investigation officer.
Dear Falam, not kidding. I also got it within 6 working days. total took 8 days including courier time. that's why I wrote here if the applicant does this by himself then it is possible to get 7-10 days. But there is some fact involved-
1) u told speed money, but I didn't mention this, in my dialogue. because this is a public forum, that's y I tried to avoid to write any illegal ways. but I mentioned that, if the applicant moves this file for him/herself then it is easy to get the police clearance certificate. In this circumstances, the applicant will automatically understand there have to provide some speed money (obviously this is illegal) for speedy work.
2) If anybody doesn't provide the speed money I damn sure that it should take at least 30 days and higher because police will do it intentionally. one of my friends is faced with this situation and he got this by 37 days.
anyway, providing by speed money it is required 8 days from outside of Dhaka region and should be 4-5 days within Dhaka region.
I think u r understand the fact.
Thanks.