+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahimran1 said:
A lot of people may misinterpret my previous post.
I WANT THE BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS TO JOIN HANDS and HELP EACH OTHER. ITS NOT A PANIC ATTACK.
ITS AN ORGANISED EFFORT TO SIT TOGETHER, ANALYSE THE TRENDS AND HELPING EACH OTHER THROUGH THIS JOURNEY.
I KNOW MAKING COMPLAINTS AGAINST SGVO OR TAKING ANY INITIATIVE AGAINST THEM MAY AFFECT THE FATE OF THOUSANDS OF APPLICANTS. I ASSURE NO INITIATIVE OF SUCH KIND WILL NEVER BE SUPPORTED. IF YOU ARE THINKING THAT WE WANT TO MEET FOR THIS PURPOSE THEN YOU ARE MISUNDERSTANDING US.
ALL OF US ARE RESPONSIBLE AND RESPECTED PROFESSIONALS IN OUR SOCIETY. WE NEED ALL OF THESE SPIRITED PEOPLE TO COME TOGETHER AND SHARE OUR VIEWS AND EXPERIENCES,SUGGESTIONS. MAYBE A WORD OF WISDOM FROM YOU CAN CHANGE SOMEONE'S FATE. DON'T THINK WHAT MAY HAPPEN THINK OF WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE. YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP,
CO OPERATION AND MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING.
ITS A SUPPORT GROUP TO HELP ALL THE FSW2014 APPLICANTS FROM BANGLADESH.
I NEED ALL OF YOU TO SEND SUGGESTIONS ABOUT DATE,TIME AND PLACE OF OUR FIRST MEETING.
For my personal overview, it wont help anybody from any discussion. You may meet each other or go through any group discussion but my understanding is each and every applicants has different kind of issue from VO and those are not matching. May be PF letter issuing could be common but case is different due to different work patter from each and every company as well as every employees or other requirement which will not match.

For any rejection or DM of application that only way to appeal by an immigration lawyer and no one can help from this forum members if anyone came from immigration lawyer NOC...

So my interest is zero here...

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
miltoncsekuet said:
Hi, Need suggestion. Who is best for medical? Lina Shahnaz or M. A. Wahab
M. A. Wahab

Tia009

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 DECEMBER
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
20th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
25th March 2015
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
18 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 October 2015
LANDED..........
18th March 2016
Shamrajjo said:
Hi,

Here are the answers...
Hope it may help you..
Great!
Thanks!
You're a star

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Hi

My wife is 2 months pregnant. Is it possible to complete medical X-ray with proper shield .

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
miltoncsekuet said:
Hi

My wife is 2 months pregnant. Is it possible to complete medical X-ray with proper shield .
It's upto you. Completely your choice.

Many do such way, many choose to wait until the baby born. Best of luck.

smak02

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2014
Med's Done....
01-09-2014, second: 28-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
26-10-2016
Lemon_Scorpio said:
They already informed (I am working here for long time) and my current address is in Maldives. I have received the receipt of fee for "Addition of Child". The problem is that there is no VFS in Maldives. And, submitting passport to Sri Lanka or Bangladesh dose not make any difference. Thing is that I can not travel back to Maldives without Passport.

Then, what to do? Shall I resign from my current job?

Please advise...
You can send passport direct by urself for visa, but it is risky [if it it lost] and need some formalities. suppose if you want to send passport from BD, u need prior permission from foreign minister. check all this issue.

Lemon_Scorpio

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2015 (Addition of Child)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
26-08-2015 (SLU in eCAS)
Med's Request
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
(Weived)
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah July'2016
Shamrajjo said:
Here you go ~

How to submit your passports

Applicants residing in countries which are not currently serviced by a Canada Visa Application Centre may send passports directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore and enclose courier account information for passport return.
It was a great help....

Brother, are you sure that we can send passport directly?

And, they will give 60 days period to submit the passport, right?

Thanks a lot.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lemon_Scorpio said:
It was a great help....

Brother, are you sure that we can send passport directly?

And, they will give 60 days period to submit the passport, right?

Thanks a lot.
I am worried to send passport directly as you are from Singapore visa office from Bangladeshi applicant.

So far my understanding you need to come BD to proceed your medical and PPR.

sajib

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date: 12 November 2014
Nomination.....
24 November 2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Processing Started: 19.11.2014
File Transfer...
2nd Line: 08.08.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25.09.2015, Decision Made 26.09.2015
VISA ISSUED...
20.10.2015, PP Received 01.11.2015
Shamrajjo said:
Here you go ~

=====================================
to: xxxxxxxx
date: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject: *************
mailed-by: international.gc.ca

Dear Sir/Madam:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. The processing of your application is almost complete. Before a permanent resident visa can be issued to you (and your accompanying family members, if applicable), you will need to follow the steps below.

Note: This letter is not a guarantee that a permanent resident visa will be issued to you. Upon receipt of items requested below, a final review will be done to determine if you meet all eligibility requirements and are not inadmissible to Canada.

MEDICAL EXAMINATION:

 Within thirty (30) days of the date of this letter, a medical examination must be completed by:
1. you
2. your spouse/common-law partner (if applicable)
3. each of your dependent children (if applicable)
Please follow the instructions sent to you in a separate e-mail message. When you go for your appointment with the Panel Physician, you must bring proof of your identity (government-issued ID card or passport).

After completing your medical examination and all required lab tests, send all the documents from the list below to this office in one envelope.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:

• Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself & your spouse.

Payment instructions

• You must submit the fee directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

• Please write your name and your file number (as indicated above) on the back of your bank draft.

• Singapore dollar payments must be made in the form of a CASHIER'S ORDER or BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Singapore and made payable to the HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA.

• Canadian dollar payments must be made in the form of a BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Canada and made payable to the RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA. Please also ensure that the Date of Issue of the bank draft and the Date of submission of your payment is not more than 4 months apart.

• FOR BANGLADESH: Standard Chartered Bank is the only bank in Bangladesh from which we accept bank drafts.

PERSONAL CHEQUES OR CASH PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. Please pay the exact amount stated in our website http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/visas/fees-frais.aspx

• Original passport(s) for you, your accompanying spouse/common-law partner, and each of your accompanying dependent children. See below for detailed instructions.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR PASSPORT(S):

Submit your passports together with the documents on the check list above.

 Passports are required for:
1. You
2. Your spouse/common-law partner (if applicable)
3. All dependent children who will accompany you to Canada (if applicable)

IMPORTANT NOTES about Reporting Changes to your Personal Circumstances
Canada's immigration law requires that you continue to meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act throughout the immigration process up to and including the date you arrive in Canada. This means you are required to inform this office, in writing, of any of the following circumstances:
- A change in your marital status (marriage, separation, divorce)
- A change in your family size (birth or death of a child or spouse)
- A criminal charge or conviction for you or any member of your family
- Death of your sponsor (Family Class applications)

Before you submit your passports

 Check that there are enough blank pages in the passports to affix permanent resident visas for you and your accompanying family members.

 Check that you have ordinary passports, because permanent resident visas for Canada cannot be issued into DIPLOMATIC / OFFICIAL passports.

 Check the expiry date of the passports for you and your accompanying family members, because a visa cannot be issued with a validity longer than the passport.

 Fill out the form we have included with this letter (Appendix ‘A') and enclose it with your passports.

 If you or any of your accompanying family members currently holds a valid temporary resident visa, study permit, or work permit for Canada in an expired passport, please submit it with your current passport.

 To submit your passports, follow the instructions below for your country of residence.

You must comply with the above requirements within sixty days (60) from the date of this letter. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.

IMPROTANT NOTES about Visa and Passport Validity
You should ensure that everyone in your family has a passport valid for a minimum of 12 months from the date of the most recent full medical examination. Visas can only be issued to a maximum validity of 12 months from the date of your most recent immigration Medical Examination (IME) assessment. If your family has medical examination on different dates, the validity of your visas will be 12 months from the date of the first assessment. If any one of your passports will expire before 12 months from the date of the medical examination, your visas will expire on the date of the first passport to expire. If your passports will expire soon, it is your interest to obtain new or updated passports to ensure your visas are issued with maximum validity.

After you submit your passports
 Please allow one month for permanent resident visa(s) to be printed and affixed in your passport(s). Do not contact our office to enquire about the status of your application until after one month has passed.

Important: Do NOT commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take irrevocable action such as selling property or terminating employment until you have received your passport(s) and immigration visa(s)

Moving to Canada is an exciting opportunity but also a great challenge. Find out what to expect when you arrive in Canada and learn how to find a place to live, get around your new city, work and go to school, and connect with your community. Find information on Canadian laws, health care and how to get help settling in Canada. Access the Welcome to Canada guide on the Citizenship & Immigration Canada website: www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/welcome/index.asp.

The Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) helps plan for successful immigration to Canada. CIIP is a comprehensive pre-departure service for newcomers made available by the Government of Canada at no charge. The program provides free pre-departure orientation to Skilled Workers, Provincial Nominees, and their spouses and adult dependants. It helps immigrants better prepare for economic success by providing information, planning, and online support through partners in Canada while still in their country of origin. If you applied as a Skilled Worker or Provincial Nominee, register now for a free pre-departure orientation and planning session: www.newcomersuccess.ca.
session: www.newcomersuccess.ca.

How to submit your passports

Applicants who reside in Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, or Viet Nam may send their passports to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore through the secure service offered by the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC). The service includes two-way secure shipping and tracking. A Service Charge must be paid for each applicant to cover handling and courier costs. Once processing has been completed, passports will be returned to the CVAC for collection by applicants.

Applicants residing in countries which are not currently serviced by a Canada Visa Application Centre may send passports directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore and enclose courier account information for passport return.

PLEASE NOTE: Passports may not be submitted in person to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Residents of BANGLADESH

Submit passports to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Dhaka, Chittagong, or Sylhet

For address, service hours, and instructions for how to submit passports through the
Canada Visa Application Centres in Bangladesh, visit this website:
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/bangladesh/

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645
Thank you so much. They ask for a form with the letter (Appendix ‘A'). What is that?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
FSWCIO said:
It's upto you. Completely your choice.

Many do such way, many choose to wait until the baby born. Best of luck.
Thanks

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sajib said:
Thank you so much. They ask for a form with the letter (Appendix ‘A'). What is that?
Here you can get your appendix A form below link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByNC9BVaxVelRl9SWmxMVnFpSThkZmpQZjFoOXpvS1c5d2Rj/view?pli=1

Hope it may help you.

renegadee

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Previously SGVO, currently Manila
NOC Code......
0911 (Operational Manager)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Received first week, Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Last week, Nov 2014
AOR Received.
First week, Jan 2015
Med's Request
Middle of October 2015
Med's Done....
Within two days of MR req.
Passport Req..
within 3 weeks of MR/ 2nd week of November 15
VISA ISSUED...
after 1 week of PPR. PPR received in 3rd week of Dec 15
LANDED..........
Not decided the time.
mdadeeb said:
Congratulations...

Please keep me in your prayer....
Erm.. just a curiosity .. vai.. apnar post er niche dekhi ek jon manush douraitese.. eita kemne dey ? :D

Sorry for a naive ques :p ;D

sajib

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date: 12 November 2014
Nomination.....
24 November 2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Processing Started: 19.11.2014
File Transfer...
2nd Line: 08.08.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25.09.2015, Decision Made 26.09.2015
VISA ISSUED...
20.10.2015, PP Received 01.11.2015
Shamrajjo said:
Here you can get your appendix A form below link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByNC9BVaxVelRl9SWmxMVnFpSThkZmpQZjFoOXpvS1c5d2Rj/view?pli=1

Hope it may help you.
Thanks

mesbah1242

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
AOR Received.
20-11-2014
File Transfer...
08-10-2014
Med's Request
08-09-2015
Med's Done....
13-09-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
Tia009 said:
Hi all,
Trying to sort out the RPRF payment (CC or Bank Draft).
In the mean time, I'm planning to use VFS for sending Passport.
Got few questions, if anyone could share their experience

1. Can I submit passport for all my family members without their presence? I'll be coming from outside Dhaka, don't want to bring my family.
2. The PPR attachment says only passport+RPRF payment submission. Is that it? Do you have to submit photos or anything supplementary?
3. How long does it take for the SCB to give the Bank draft? Can I collect Bank Draft and submit passport the same day?
4. How long does it take to submit the passports?
5. The VFS website says they add SCB draft and passport together for sending. Do they not accept Credit Card payment slip for RPRF?

Thanks in advance again,

Cheers,
About bank draft from SCB :
I have recently got a bank draft from SCB. Their new rule is that you have to be an account holder to get an international bank draft. My experience was painful cause i didn't have an account. I went to gulshan branch. Don't know about other branches whether they require you to have an account or not.

Tia009

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 DECEMBER
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
20th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
25th March 2015
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
18 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 October 2015
LANDED..........
18th March 2016
mesbah1242 said:
About bank draft from SCB :
I have recently got a bank draft from SCB. Their new rule is that you have to be an account holder to get an international bank draft. My experience was painful cause i didn't have an account. I went to gulshan branch. Don't know about other branches whether they require you to have an account or not.
Gulshan 2 branch?