Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahimran1 said:
My younger son born on 24th May,2015.
I did not update my newborn child yet.
i will update in this coming month.
can anyone tell me what documents are needed for this?

Please send below docs directly....That will suffice...

1. Updated Additional Family Information IMM5406 FOR YOU AND SPOUSE.
2. 150 CAD bank draft
3. With a cover letter mentioning your new born child addition.
4. Child Birth Certificate
5. Passport.
6. Updated Bank cert (+statement )
7. PHOTO-6 COPIES (WITH FIVE COPIES WRITTEN WITH NAME+DOB+Photo taken date )
8. Generic Application form

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Finally courier to the local VO address....

IMMIGRATION SECTION
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
One George Street #11-01,
SINGAPORE 049145

Hope it may help you.

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Lemon_Scorpio said:
They already informed (I am working here for long time) and my current address is in Maldives. I have received the receipt of fee for "Addition of Child". The problem is that there is no VFS in Maldives. And, submitting passport to Sri Lanka or Bangladesh dose not make any difference. Thing is that I can not travel back to Maldives without Passport.

Then, what to do? Shall I resign from my current job?

Please advise...
Same scenario already faced few applicants who are residing in Australia and USA.
You can contact send a CSE or check whether is it possible to send it through DHL or any other courier service. I think they also send doc to other VO for Canadian VISA. You can take help from local people. Or You can take leave for 2 months if possible

Tia009

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 DECEMBER
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
20th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
25th March 2015
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
18 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 October 2015
LANDED..........
18th March 2016
Shamrajjo said:
Congratulation!!!
+1 for your good news.

You can communicate with SCB credit card usage for you RPRF payment online or you can go for Bank Draft.
Can you use BRAC Bank card or EBL card for the full payment from Bangladesh?
I want to avoid Bank Draft.

By the way, how much is the RPRF. Last time I check (several months back) it was applicable for me and my wife. I also got a 2 years old boy.
Does he have to be counted for RPRF?

Cheers

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Tia009 said:
Hi All,
Got RPRF and PPR today, after very long wait.
However, I've been accused of being complying with earlier correspondence of RPRF !!!!
I only got Med request on 20th March but not RPRF.

Which Credit card can be used to pay full CAD980 from Bangladesh.
I heard Standard Chartarted bank has $100 limitation for online payment.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
You can use Brac Bank Credit card for Full payment.

SCB wont give you the option for full payment at a time.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bright.Angel said:
uys,

I am sure that no November/December applicant of SGVO has got MR yet. So my question is that why sgvo kept those files untouched ? Do they want to clear May-July backlog files first ? ? Then Nov/Dec will start by turns ? How long we will hv to wait in queue ? ? ?

If any Nov/Dec applicant got any doc request, please raise your voice
As per my understanding CO already review all files which ever they have in their hand.
Only they are waiting for final decision from main VO, if there is required, VO will send further docs for any applicant from May to Dec'14....

Practically anytime, any applicant can get query from VO until they receive VISA.

So there is nothing to predict before until you land at CA....

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nqr72 said:
Days of speculation is over. Jut collected pp and copr from vfs. Thank u guys for being with me. Wish everyone for their Canadian dreams. May Allah show us the right path.
Congrats Bro.

+1 for your good news...

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tashrif111 said:
Dear all,
I got Police certificate from Sweden from 17/09/2014 and I have sent it with my applicatio package. They recieved my application on 14/11/2014. On 17/09/2015 my PCC from Sweden will be expired. In case if I get MR, do I need to submit another updated PCC? Another question--- is it necessary to send my wife's PCC from Bangladesh also?
Don't worry about your Sweden PCC now, if VO required then will inform you.

Tia009

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 DECEMBER
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
20th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
25th March 2015
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
18 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 October 2015
LANDED..........
18th March 2016
Dear forum members,
What are the paper requirements for RPRF bank draft?

Thanks in advance for your answer

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sajib said:
Can anyone please share the Passport request letter format? Does the visa office mention the passport no. for submission?
Here you go ~

=====================================
to: xxxxxxxx
date: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject: *************
mailed-by: international.gc.ca

Dear Sir/Madam:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. The processing of your application is almost complete. Before a permanent resident visa can be issued to you (and your accompanying family members, if applicable), you will need to follow the steps below.

Note: This letter is not a guarantee that a permanent resident visa will be issued to you. Upon receipt of items requested below, a final review will be done to determine if you meet all eligibility requirements and are not inadmissible to Canada.

MEDICAL EXAMINATION:

 Within thirty (30) days of the date of this letter, a medical examination must be completed by:
1. you
2. your spouse/common-law partner (if applicable)
3. each of your dependent children (if applicable)
Please follow the instructions sent to you in a separate e-mail message. When you go for your appointment with the Panel Physician, you must bring proof of your identity (government-issued ID card or passport).

After completing your medical examination and all required lab tests, send all the documents from the list below to this office in one envelope.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:

• Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself & your spouse.

Payment instructions

• You must submit the fee directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

• Please write your name and your file number (as indicated above) on the back of your bank draft.

• Singapore dollar payments must be made in the form of a CASHIER'S ORDER or BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Singapore and made payable to the HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA.

• Canadian dollar payments must be made in the form of a BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Canada and made payable to the RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA. Please also ensure that the Date of Issue of the bank draft and the Date of submission of your payment is not more than 4 months apart.

• FOR BANGLADESH: Standard Chartered Bank is the only bank in Bangladesh from which we accept bank drafts.

PERSONAL CHEQUES OR CASH PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. Please pay the exact amount stated in our website http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/visas/fees-frais.aspx

• Original passport(s) for you, your accompanying spouse/common-law partner, and each of your accompanying dependent children. See below for detailed instructions.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR PASSPORT(S):

Submit your passports together with the documents on the check list above.

 Passports are required for:
1. You
2. Your spouse/common-law partner (if applicable)
3. All dependent children who will accompany you to Canada (if applicable)

IMPORTANT NOTES about Reporting Changes to your Personal Circumstances
Canada's immigration law requires that you continue to meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act throughout the immigration process up to and including the date you arrive in Canada. This means you are required to inform this office, in writing, of any of the following circumstances:
- A change in your marital status (marriage, separation, divorce)
- A change in your family size (birth or death of a child or spouse)
- A criminal charge or conviction for you or any member of your family
- Death of your sponsor (Family Class applications)

Before you submit your passports

 Check that there are enough blank pages in the passports to affix permanent resident visas for you and your accompanying family members.

 Check that you have ordinary passports, because permanent resident visas for Canada cannot be issued into DIPLOMATIC / OFFICIAL passports.

 Check the expiry date of the passports for you and your accompanying family members, because a visa cannot be issued with a validity longer than the passport.

 Fill out the form we have included with this letter (Appendix ‘A') and enclose it with your passports.

 If you or any of your accompanying family members currently holds a valid temporary resident visa, study permit, or work permit for Canada in an expired passport, please submit it with your current passport.

 To submit your passports, follow the instructions below for your country of residence.

You must comply with the above requirements within sixty days (60) from the date of this letter. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.

IMPROTANT NOTES about Visa and Passport Validity
You should ensure that everyone in your family has a passport valid for a minimum of 12 months from the date of the most recent full medical examination. Visas can only be issued to a maximum validity of 12 months from the date of your most recent immigration Medical Examination (IME) assessment. If your family has medical examination on different dates, the validity of your visas will be 12 months from the date of the first assessment. If any one of your passports will expire before 12 months from the date of the medical examination, your visas will expire on the date of the first passport to expire. If your passports will expire soon, it is your interest to obtain new or updated passports to ensure your visas are issued with maximum validity.

After you submit your passports
 Please allow one month for permanent resident visa(s) to be printed and affixed in your passport(s). Do not contact our office to enquire about the status of your application until after one month has passed.

Important: Do NOT commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take irrevocable action such as selling property or terminating employment until you have received your passport(s) and immigration visa(s)

Moving to Canada is an exciting opportunity but also a great challenge. Find out what to expect when you arrive in Canada and learn how to find a place to live, get around your new city, work and go to school, and connect with your community. Find information on Canadian laws, health care and how to get help settling in Canada. Access the Welcome to Canada guide on the Citizenship & Immigration Canada website: www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/welcome/index.asp.

The Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) helps plan for successful immigration to Canada. CIIP is a comprehensive pre-departure service for newcomers made available by the Government of Canada at no charge. The program provides free pre-departure orientation to Skilled Workers, Provincial Nominees, and their spouses and adult dependants. It helps immigrants better prepare for economic success by providing information, planning, and online support through partners in Canada while still in their country of origin. If you applied as a Skilled Worker or Provincial Nominee, register now for a free pre-departure orientation and planning session: www.newcomersuccess.ca.
session: www.newcomersuccess.ca.

How to submit your passports

Applicants who reside in Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, or Viet Nam may send their passports to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore through the secure service offered by the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC). The service includes two-way secure shipping and tracking. A Service Charge must be paid for each applicant to cover handling and courier costs. Once processing has been completed, passports will be returned to the CVAC for collection by applicants.

Applicants residing in countries which are not currently serviced by a Canada Visa Application Centre may send passports directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore and enclose courier account information for passport return.

PLEASE NOTE: Passports may not be submitted in person to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Residents of BANGLADESH

Submit passports to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Dhaka, Chittagong, or Sylhet

For address, service hours, and instructions for how to submit passports through the
Canada Visa Application Centres in Bangladesh, visit this website:
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/bangladesh/

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tia009 said:
Dear forum members,
What are the paper requirements for RPRF bank draft?

Thanks in advance for your answer
Checklist:

(1) Instruction letter on RPRF from Visa office
(2) Medical Letter
(3) Medical completion pay slip/money receipt copy
(4) Original passport and photo copy
(5) Nikahnama copy
(6) Submitted Generic application copy
(7) Print of Landing fee mentioning on the CIC website.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=BD&lob=rprf

To reduce hassle you may try to go on Gulshan 2 SCB branch not the main branch on Gulshan 1

mdadeeb

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore; Later Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
14-Sep-2015, Dox Sent 21-Sep-2015
Nomination.....
05-Dec-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
To Manila on 05-Dec-2014 (Update received 26-08-2015)
Med's Request
আলহামদুলিল্লাহ; 14-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
আলহামদুলিল্লাহ; 18-Jan-2016; Received Update: 21-Jan-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
আলহামদুলিল্লাহ; 12-Feb-2016;
VISA ISSUED...
আলহামদুলিল্লাহ; 19-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
ইনশাআল্লাহ in Jul'16
Tia009 said:
Hi All,
Got RPRF and PPR today, after very long wait.
However, I've been accused of being complying with earlier correspondence of RPRF !!!!
I only got Med request on 20th March but not RPRF.

Which Credit card can be used to pay full CAD980 from Bangladesh.
I heard Standard Chartarted bank has $100 limitation for online payment.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Congratulations...

Please keep me in your prayer....

Tia009

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 DECEMBER
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
20th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
25th March 2015
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
18 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 October 2015
LANDED..........
18th March 2016
Hi all,
Trying to sort out the RPRF payment (CC or Bank Draft).
In the mean time, I'm planning to use VFS for sending Passport.
Got few questions, if anyone could share their experience

1. Can I submit passport for all my family members without their presence? I'll be coming from outside Dhaka, don't want to bring my family.
2. The PPR attachment says only passport+RPRF payment submission. Is that it? Do you have to submit photos or anything supplementary?
3. How long does it take for the SCB to give the Bank draft? Can I collect Bank Draft and submit passport the same day?
4. How long does it take to submit the passports?
5. The VFS website says they add SCB draft and passport together for sending. Do they not accept Credit Card payment slip for RPRF?

Thanks in advance again,

Cheers,

shahimran1

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22.12.2014 (received by Mcneil)
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nova_S said:
THE ACTUAL PROCESS/LAW IS, TO RETURN ALL APPLICATION STRAIGHTWAY IF CIC FOUND USES OF UNAUTHORIZED AGENTS IN YOUR APPLICATION. DETECTING OF USING UNAUTHORIZED AGENT CAN BE DEFINED IN SEVERAL WAY INCLUDING USING SAME MAILING ADDRESS AND SAME FORMAT OF WORK DOCUMENTS ETC. SO AT THIS STAGE CIC WILL RETURN ALL APPLICATION ON TOP OF THAT IF SAME TYPE OF WORK DOCUNENTS DETECTS ( PAYSLIP, WORK REFERENCE ETC ) THAN ITS MISPRESENTATION AND THEY BAN FOR FIVE YEARS.
NOW, THEY HAVENT RETURNED YOUR ALPLICATION STRAIGHTWAY ON TOP OF THAT THEY ARE GIVING A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN YOUR POINT BY GIVING PF. ISNT IT ENOUGH FOR YOU? IVE SEEN MANY APPLICANT GOT VISA AFTER PF BECAUSE THEY WERE HONEST AND SORRY FOR THEIR MISTAKE.

LOOKING TO YOU IT SEEMS A DISRESPECTFUL APPLICANT WHO IS NOT EVEN SORRY ON TOP OF THAT BLAMING YOUR VO AND THRETENING TO COMPLAIN AGAINT THEM. DONT YOU JUST THINK FOR YOU GUYS THE VO HAVING HUGE EXTRA WORKLOAD AND THE INNOCENTS APPLICANTS ARE SUFFURING SEVERELY BY YOU?? SGVO BECOMES SGVO BECAUSE OF YOU. I AM SORRY TO SAY, YOU SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED FOR CANADIAN VISA FOR BEING SUCH DISRESPECTFUL. STAY WHERE YOU ARE.
I think you did not read my 2nd post which is last post of the previous page. Pls read that. I know what happened because of the consultants and how they work. Pls read that post and then you will know the purpose.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Here are the answers...
Hope it may help you..

Tia009 said:
Hi all,
Trying to sort out the RPRF payment (CC or Bank Draft).
In the mean time, I'm planning to use VFS for sending Passport.
Got few questions, if anyone could share their experience

1. Can I submit passport for all my family members without their presence? I'll be coming from outside Dhaka, don't want to bring my family.

- YES (PA could submit all co-applicants passports)

2. The PPR attachment says only passport+RPRF payment submission. Is that it? Do you have to submit photos or anything supplementary?

- Just follow your email from VO. No need to send which is not required.

3. How long does it take for the SCB to give the Bank draft? Can I collect Bank Draft and submit passport the same day?

- Same day you will get SCB Draft if you take all of their required documents. But don't go Sunday because Sunday they don't issue any foreign DD. If you get DD within lunch time then you can submit passport to VFS.

4. How long does it take to submit the passports?

- Within half an hour you can complete passport submission at VFS.

5. The VFS website says they add SCB draft and passport together for sending. Do they not accept Credit Card payment slip for RPRF?

- You can send Bank Draft or CC payment receipt with your passport for your RPRF + PPR through VFS.

Thanks in advance again,

Cheers,

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application