Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
I have seen lots & lots of applicants question about how to make an enquiry or should the inquire or where should they inquire? Month ago i have shared my experience about making an enquiry. Where i mentioned that i emailed using the both enquiry address of CIC. One is the CSE site & another is the centralized-intake-office@cic.gc.ca I got reply from both of them. My application reached on July 14 and i sent an enquiry about my application status on July 18. Yes just after 4 days. Again on August 17 i emailed. This time i used the CSE. On October 1st i received a mail from CIO that they don't have any record of my application. And by this time all of you know that when CIC doesn't put your application for completeness check they will say that they don't have any record of your application. Anyway they asked to provide courier name and to give scan copy of the courier receipt. I did accordingly. But again i used CSE as well as CIO mail. On October 15th i received a mail from CIO, YES CIO(within 14 days) that they have received my application and it's in processing and they will contact with me. In the meantime On November 6th i received PER. And as usual i forgot about the enquiry that i did through CSE. And last few days i didn't check my mail. Today when i checked my mail i saw that i got a reply from CSE email. And they informed me that my file has already been transferred to SGVO :D :D ;D ;D.

SO, what do we learn from here? Applicant's there is no reason to be afraid off making an enquiry early. And you can both use the CIO mail address as well as CSE site. You will definitely receive an answer. And you can inquire anything regarding your application. So stop worrying. Send an inquiry as early as possible. After reading my info if you don't or can't understand they i donno what to say. My info is very very crystal clear about making an enquiry using CSE & CIO address.

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
sajibche said:
Apu, u contacted cic many times before PER. may we know what type of info u asked in this stage? anyway, +1
I just asked for my application status & i provided them with all my details. That's it.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
Raisa Nazrana said:
I have seen lots & lots of applicants question about how to make an enquiry or should the inquire or where should they inquire? Month ago i have shared my experience about making an enquiry. Where i mentioned that i emailed using the both enquiry address of CIC. One is the CSE site & another is the centralized-intake-office @ cic.gc.ca I got reply from both of them. My application reached on July 14 and i sent an enquiry about my application status on July 18. Yes just after 4 days. Again on August 17 i emailed. This time i used the CSE. On October 1st i received a mail from CIO that they don't have any record of my application. And by this time all of you know that when CIC doesn't put your application for completeness check they will say that they don't have any record of your application. Anyway they asked to provide courier name and to give scan copy of the courier receipt. I did accordingly. But again i used CSE as well as CIO mail. On October 15th i received a mail from CIO, YES CIO(within 14 days) that they have received my application and it's in processing and they will contact with me. In the meantime On November 6th i received PER. And as usual i forgot about the enquiry that i did through CSE. And last few days i didn't check my mail. Today when i checked my mail i saw that i got a reply from CSE email. And they informed me that my file has already been transferred to SGVO :D :D ;D ;D.

SO, what do we learn from here? Applicant's there is no reason to be afraid off making an enquiry early. And you can both use the CIO mail address as well as CSE site. You will definitely receive an answer. And you can inquire anything regarding your application. So stop worrying. Send an inquiry as early as possible. After reading my info if you don't or can't understand they i donno what to say. My info is very very crystal clear about making an enquiry using CSE & CIO address.
Yah, there is nothing wrong about making an inquiry. But don't you agree that 'too much follow-up' is not good either.
I can see you have sent an inquiry only after 4 days of package delivery date :)

Just put yourself in their position, receiving hundreds or maybe thousands of inquiry emails every day. That could be really annoying. Specially if a person is following up every few days.

I heard that nowadays, SGVO is replying to inquiry emails with BOLD RED font 'NO NEED TO FOLLOW UP... etc, we will inform you when we start your file.

If you think that your file is due for processing (by looking at the trend in FSW2014 spreadsheet - see your peers who's dates are closer to yours). Then you should send an inquiry by email or CSE. But I recommend that you don't make repeated inquiries within short time.

tasveer

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-10-2014
Seniors...plz guide...

Last month while shifting my home, I lost my National ID (NID) card. Last week I made the GD & applied for the lost NID. They are pretty quick as I got it today. I thought the NID will be the same as before. But the problem is, with all other information unchanged, this new NID number has 17 digits, and the original one had 13 digits. The new rule is, they added my birth year (4 digit) just infront of original 13 digits NID no.

Now question is-
1. Do I have to inform SGVO about this new NID.
2. Do I have to make a new passport with this NID and then inform again to SGVO.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
Dhaka2014 said:
Yah, there is nothing wrong about making an inquiry. But don't you agree that 'too much follow-up' is not good either.
I can see you have sent an inquiry only after 4 days of package delivery date :)

Just put yourself in their position, receiving hundreds or maybe thousands of inquiry emails every day. That could be really annoying. Specially if a person is following up every few days.

I heard that nowadays, SGVO is replying to inquiry emails with BOLD RED font 'NO NEED TO FOLLOW UP... etc, we will inform you when we start your file.

If you think that your file is due for processing (by looking at the trend in FSW2014 spreadsheet - see your peers who's dates are closer to yours). Then you should send an inquiry by email or CSE. But I recommend that you don't make repeated inquiries within short time.
Dear Brother,

After giving all my info clearly it seems that you haven't understand it clearly. And from my info did you see anything that CIC got annoyed or even a hint of getting annoyed???? CIC takes 30/45 days to reply an enquiry. And i made the enquiry at the correct time. And I made the same enquiry from two of their addresses. I got the answer and i followed up accordingly. So it was not 4 enquiry. I don't need to see the position of CIC or whatever. It is their job and they did their job perfectly.

It only seems that you have a problem. And thats why i quoted " After reading my info if you don't or can't understand they i donno what to say". I got all my answers from CIC. Where i regularly see applicants crying out loud about making an enquiry. I post this experience for them. Your recommendation and your type of recommendation makes and made applicants frustrated. My own recommendation brought me the news i wanted. Just like i know that my file is in SGVO now. So please first try to understand.

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
tasveer said:
Seniors...plz guide...

Last month while shifting my home, I lost my National ID (NID) card. Last week I made the GD & applied for the lost NID. They are pretty quick as I got it today. I thought the NID will be the same as before. But the problem is, with all other information unchanged, this new NID number has 17 digits, and the original one had 13 digits. The new rule is, they added my birth year (4 digit) just infront of original 13 digits NID no.

Now question is-
1. Do I have to inform SGVO about this new NID.
2. Do I have to make a new passport with this NID and then inform again to SGVO.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

As per my understanding you don't need to do anything. But for your mental peace you always can raise this through CSE.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

For new applicants:

Generic app form has been updated.

New form have removed the Immigration office ques.

naima22

Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015
LANDED..........
in sha allah march 2016
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

Yes after getting AOR email applicant should sent child docs immediately....without waiting for their response of CSE...:)
thx brother ashif_eee n hasan....i was confused...coz in automated e mail from SGVO they said not to submit any docs until requested. in sha Allah i'll wait untill they ask or AOR.

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
In My Case SGVO asked for the following documents for New born baby inclusion:

1. Birth Certificate Copy of New Born Baby

2. Passport copy of New Born Baby

3. 150 CAD Demand Draft in favor of "Receiver General of Canada"
naima22 said:
thx brother ashif_eee n hasan....i was confused...coz in automated e mail from SGVO they said not to submit any docs until requested. in sha Allah i'll wait untill they ask or AOR.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
Raisa Nazrana said:
Dear Brother,
After giving all my info clearly it seems that you haven't understand it clearly. And from my info did you see anything that CIC got annoyed or even a hint of getting annoyed???? CIC takes 30/45 days to reply an enquiry. And i made the enquiry at the correct time. And I made the same enquiry from two of their addresses. I got the answer and i followed up accordingly. So it was not 4 enquiry. I don't need to see the position of CIC or whatever. It is their job and they did their job perfectly.
It only seems that you have a problem. And thats why i quoted " After reading my info if you don't or can't understand they i donno what to say". I got all my answers from CIC. Where i regularly see applicants crying out loud about making an enquiry. I post this experience for them. Your recommendation and your type of recommendation makes and made applicants frustrated. My own recommendation brought me the news i wanted. Just like i know that my file is in SGVO now. So please first try to understand.
Hi sis,

Please allow me to explain my thoughts if it was not clear in my previous post. I was not talking about 'annoying CIC with follow-ups'. You have every right to send an inquiry. My point was WHEN you should request an inquiry.

If anyone sees him/herself out of the trend (processing speed is slower vs. peers who submitted in the same day/week) then s/he should send an inquiry. But if his/her time didn't come yet (according to spreadsheet), I believe there is no need to send an inquiry. For example, I know some people sending CSE after one week of application was delivered to CIC. Or one week after receiving AOR from SGVO. I believe this is considered as 'too-early-follow-up'.
Again, this is totally my personal opinion and nobody has to agree with me.

Yes, it is their job to reply to inquiry emails, but I truly believe that if people utilized CSE and inquiry emails more effectively, it will be a better utilization of their time, they will reply emails faster instead of 30/45 days to reply an email.

For example, my visa officer is the same person who is processing applications, and replying to emails. So I am sure that replying to excessive follow-ups emails will delay her work. During my 6-months processing time, I sent one inquiry email only when I saw that applications received after mine are being processed, I got a reply next day from my assigned visa officer. It was a personalized reply with some timeline estimates (not a generic email saying that your application is in the queue). BTW my visa office is London.

I urge people to do a 5-mins homework by looking into the FSW spreadsheet, understand which dates are currently being processed, if you see your time is due, then of course send an inquiry.

Wish you and everyone here fast processing and inshaAllah we will all meet as a community in Canada soon :)

prosp.ca.mig

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1114 (Other Financial Officer)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2014
Salam to All Bangladeshi Applicants.

This topic is informative for those who are concerned about their SITUATIONAL CHANGES after filling their FSWP Application. Canadian High Commission Singapore's website has a page named "How to Update an Application".

(Steps to follow:
1. Go to Canadian High Commision Singapore's website.
2. Click on "Contact Us".
3. Click on "Contact the Visa/Immigration Section.
4. Click on "Update my application with additional documents or information.)

Here you may refer the 2nd last title named "Updating an application for permanent residence".

Here it is written that:
If you already have an application at our office for a permanent resident visa you must inform us:

Immediately:

change of address, including change of e-mail address
request for withdrawal of your application
change of immigration representative
After you have received your file number (letter B followed by 9 digits):

birth, adoption, death, marriage, or divorce that changes information provided in your application
To do so, please use this webform (Follow the Link) or the mailing address provided below.

To update your application or submit additional documents by mail:

IMMIGRATION SECTION
P O BOX 845
ROBINSON ROAD
SINGAPORE 901645

To update your application or submit additional documents by courier:

IMMIGRATION SECTION
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
One George Street #11-01,
SINGAPORE 049145

In order to best use our resources, we will not send confirmation that we have received your documents and updated your file. If you would like confirmation of receipt, you can send your documents by registered mail. Once we receive your documents, we will update your file. You will not be contacted until it is necessary.

sujan_cs

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Got Medical, RPRF & PCC Request today

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
sujan_cs said:
Got Medical, RPRF & PCC Request today
Did you get second line update?

sujan_cs

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
No 2nd line update

sujan_cs

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Got Medical Request, but no attachment of Medical Forms......Please help me out. Only I got request form of RPRF, How can I go for medical?