Inshallah
Med's Request
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Raisa Nazrana said:
If i'm honest with you then i must say NO. But i really hope that i'm wrong. But it seems like that you won't make it.
Thanks for your reply Raisa Apu & +1 for you.

Is there is any ways to query CIC about my file status or should I wait till January 2015 for the result?

Please suggest.

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
borno212 said:
Thanks for your reply Raisa Apu & +1 for you.

Is there is any ways to query CIC about my file status or should I wait till January 2015 for the result?

Please suggest.
Well you can mail them. But as per my observation CIC didn't start completeness check for October applicant's. But as CIC takes 40/45 days to answer an email you can certainly email them. Before you do just calculate a tentative date to send an email to CIC. And you can now signup for Express Entry 2015 now. Below is the link......

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

Hope this helps you. And you have to press "GOOD" under my ID to give +1 ;D

sujan_cs

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
anik105 said:
HI,
I got PER.
VO-Singapore
I am not confirm about the RPRF fees......
we are 3 person.. Principal Applicant, Spouse and my Baby 2 years old.. weather i have to submit fees for 3 person.. could you please suggest
& advise
WAIT for AOR now, RPRF will come later part and presently this is required for adult only

sujan_cs

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
wheel_of_fortune said:
Thanks to almighty. I am really over the moon having received my PER. ;D

NOC 1123
Submission date: 22 July
Payment by DD
PER received: 21 Nov
Congrats

sujan_cs

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
tasveer said:
Great to see applicant from 02nd June also got the MR or 2nd Line update :) :) :) ...now a bit tensed also what happened to mine :( :( :(
I am also waiting for the same.

sujan_cs

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Raisa Nazrana said:
If i'm honest with you then i must say NO. But i really hope that i'm wrong. But it seems like that you won't make it.
Try out for the next. Don't leave hope.
Good Luck

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
borno212 said:
Dear Fellow Seniors,
Is there is any chance till 7th October, 2014 for 2171? Can I still keep my hope alive? Is there is any way to send my query to CIC right now?
Please have your valuable opinion on this matter.
Regards,
Razesh
According to CIC update on 20 Nov, NOC 2171 has been capped.
The question here is what was the last application that passed completeness check and CC/DD charged.

One thing is very surprising for NOC 2171..
Cap jumped from 553 (as of 12NOV) to 1000 (as of 20Nov) in 8 days!.
It's unbelievable that they processed 447 applications of NOC 2171 in 5 working days.

I guess CIC is following a different strategy for hot NOCs. Once an NOC reaches above 600-700, they just roughly count the number of applications in the queue (that are not opened yet), and add some rejection factor (like 10% [incomplete applications, failed CC charges]), then update the website CAP to 1000 to stop new applicants from submitting more applications for that particular NOC.

As an example, NOC 2171 already crossed 553 applications (completeness check done as of 12Nov). And they found out on 20Nov that they still have 700 pending applications in the queue. They will immediately update the cap to 1000 to avoid receiving more applications.

If this is the case, then the cap update doesn't represent the number of applications passed completeness check.

I guess the next cap update will show NOC 2132 and NOC 3012 as 1000 capped.

Do you think this might be correct (specially for HOT NOCs)?

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
plz advise whether Bangladesh hand written passport still accepted by Canada high commission for visa????????????? any one faced problem with old hand written passport???????? thanks

hasanimamsujan

Star Member
Sep 14, 2009
Windsor, Ontario
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
naima22 said:
brother, i got PER, thn i informed SGVO through case specific inquiry about our new born baby.its been 17 days they didn't ask me for any documents..should i wait more for their mail or AOR? or send all necessary docs?

plz help
You should not wait for their mail. you should send following documents as early as possible.

1. Processing fee (CAD 150) for my newborn child (Bank Draft No. 463085)
2. Copy of Child’s Birth Certificate
3. Copy of Child’s Valid Passport
4. Photograph of Child
5. Updated IMM5406 Form
6. Updated IMM0008 Form
7. Supporting Documents of Proof of Funds

Thanks
Hasan

Ebari786

Nov 17, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
27-11-2014
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
Allah Malum
Med's Done....
Allah Malum
Interview........
Allah Malum
Passport Req..
Allah Malum
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Malum
LANDED..........
Allah Malum
subrun said:
Hi I got AOR on 6th Nov , 2014.
Hi, I've applied on 25th Jun 14, receive PER on 22nd Oct 14. Can you guys please share your AOR and Medical request date and when can i expect mine.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sajibche said:
Hasan bro, Are you sure about your info? I know that the docs for addition of baby should be sent to Singapore Visa Office after receiving AOR. Please check your info.

Brother,

Yes after getting AOR email applicant should sent child docs immediately....without waiting for their response of CSE...:)

hasanimamsujan

Star Member
Sep 14, 2009
Windsor, Ontario
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
sajibche said:
Hasan bro, Are you sure about your info? I know that the docs for addition of baby should be sent to Singapore Visa Office after receiving AOR. Please check your info.
Brother!
In my PER email, I saw they mention to inform VO of any change.

UCI:

Application:

Dear :

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant’s English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 17 Nov 2011 in the amount of 1,250.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is 0091698621 . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

JM
Service Delivery Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
Submit your query via https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

I informed SGVO via the given link

hasanimamsujan said:
Brother!
In my PER email, I saw they mention to inform VO of any change.

UCI:

Application:

Dear :

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant's English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 17 Nov 2011 in the amount of 1,250.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is 0091698621 . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

JM
Service Delivery Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

kaiserahmed

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June, 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
0ctober 14
AOR Received.
15-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
InshAllah
Med's Request
InshAllah
Med's Done....
InshAllah
Passport Req..
InshAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
I have got AOR. With application I sent the copy of my old passport. Now i got MR passport. How will I send it to Visa Office. I mean should I include cover letter? Will I be able to send through Visa Centre? Please help. Thanks.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
kaiserahmed said:
I have got AOR. With application I sent the copy of my old passport. Now i got MR passport. How will I send it to Visa Office. I mean should I include cover letter? Will I be able to send through Visa Centre? Please help. Thanks.
Vaia,

U can do any of one thing:

1. Send a CSE to SG informing new PP information with the scanned copy of this New PP. Ask them if u need to do any further action (usually they dont ask that)..

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

or

2. Send a copy of new PP with a cover letter via courier (Fedex/DHL/UPS)

courier to the local VO address....

IMMIGRATION SECTION
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
One George Street #11-01,
SINGAPORE 049145