12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
shahedts said:
Glad to find you after long time.
Pls share your exp in Canada.
First of all living issue I dont know anyone here and got trouble to get one after a month. As you know here without Job no one interested for rent. I was a bit lucky that got a condo from a bd owner. by the way before renting an apartment please search that address because lots of apt have bedbugs issiue. I dont know anyone brought that matter before or not. After you get in and find that then you have to leave all your furniture and etc. Another thing I spent too much to buy some Jackets which I found as a gurbage so bought it from here. because bd winter stuff not cover - temp. Lets talk about Job first need to workout in resume when you here or you could start compare BD to Canada resume to get knocked. plus here if you need a better job you need good refference. Again come to living issue due to my work I visit GTA a lot so I have seen some of the apt building is resided by drug addict peoples which may effect your daily life also for your family. Try to buy a Car as quick as possible after getting your Driver license brothers dont waste money and time to get int driver license from mogbazar its a gourbage too. must bring your Bd license. After you arrive then go to BD high commission web site and follow the rules to get experience letter which letter could help you to get G license directly after passing G1. Though its one shot. I pass myself so its a great opportunity. Always try to follow right ways dont follow people who show you wrong even BD people. Thats a little from me today.

tonmoy

Star Member
Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 AND PER :6-10-2014
AOR Received.
17th Novermer
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21st January
Med's Done....
25th January
Passport Req..
21st January
My application reached on 9th june.
I got PER on 6th OCT.
My NOC is 2173.
I can access on "Check my application status" and see my name and a line
"We have received your application on june 9" when in click on in process.

Will Singapore Visa office send a mail after the receive my file(AOR) from CIO ?
OR
The status message will change when i login on cic site like "SGVO has received Your documents"

I have pain in my finger because they are crossed fro a long time...

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Do i need to include 2 self addressed mailing level inside the envelope that i am sending or just glue them outside the envelope? Please respond quickly as i am trying to send my doc today..

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
hamidur said:
Do i need to include 2 self addressed mailing level inside the envelope that i am sending or just glue them outside the envelope? Please respond quickly as i am trying to send my doc today..
Just lables. No envelop required.

afsun1105

Aug 4, 2014
LANDED..........
December 2015
hamidur said:
print your address on a sticker paper and include it with your application

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
tonmoy said:
My application reached on 9th june.
I got PER on 6th OCT.
My NOC is 2173.
I can access on "Check my application status" and see my name and a line
"We have received your application on june 9" when in click on in process.

Will Singapore Visa office send a mail after the receive my file(AOR) from CIO ?
OR
The status message will change when i login on cic site like "SGVO has received Your documents"

I have pain in my finger because they are crossed fro a long time...
SGVO send AOR email after around 40 days of PER. The message will remain same. Later on 2nd line will be added which will say "We have started processin your applicantion".

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
afsun1105 said:
print your address on a sticker paper and include it with your application
Means I need to print my address in English and Bengali and thus include with other forms? And i need to put only one in bengali and another in english or should include multiple of them?

afsun1105

Aug 4, 2014
LANDED..........
December 2015
hamidur said:
Means I need to print my address in English and Bengali and thus include with other forms? And i need to put only one in bengali and another in english or should include multiple of them?
One of each should be fine.

farzanaisme

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Doc's Request.
File returned due to global cap
SJTZ said:
I am just my experience here. in room 226, there are an old guy who is responsible to make the reply, he will ask for 500 taka and if u dnt giev it he will start nagging that the reply will be late, so just give it to him. The nest is, even after doing all the formalities (paying $35 in bank, submit the receipt and 500 taka to the guy) my reply was not sent. when i found the same status in wes abt DU after 7 days of all the formalities, i sent an email there, they replied that they didnt receive any verification confirmation email from DU. So i rushed to DU and found out that they didnt send the reply at all. I met a guy in VC's office and finally they replied in my front. And the wes was updated right after that day.

My intention to share the whole story is to request you to keep an eye on ur wes status chaneg after the DU formalities are done.

Cheers !!!
Thanks century and SJTZ for quick response and giving me the room number. I had no idea about this. I have just killed my 8 priceless days waiting and watching my WES status " waiting for verification from institute"!!!!!I'm very worried as time is flying and I'm not in Bangladesh. My brother did all the formalities with DU and sent the sealed envelope to WES by DHL. WES had accepted that. I'm not sure about the $35 fee. I assume as he got the documents certified by the exam controller and if any fee involved with it he must have paid that. But not sure whether he still has the receipt. What happens if he lost the receipt? Very very worried now......

DHAKA 2014

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014 PER received...: 27-08-2014
AOR Received.
29-09-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-11-2014 Passport Reached:13-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2014 Passport Received:11-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-11-14
nkshumon said:
First of all living issue I dont know anyone here and got trouble to get one after a month. As you know here without Job no one interested for rent. I was a bit lucky that got a condo from a bd owner. by the way before renting an apartment please search that address because lots of apt have bedbugs issiue. I dont know anyone brought that matter before or not. After you get in and find that then you have to leave all your furniture and etc. Another thing I spent too much to buy some Jackets which I found as a gurbage so bought it from here. because bd winter stuff not cover - temp. Lets talk about Job first need to workout in resume when you here or you could start compare BD to Canada resume to get knocked. plus here if you need a better job you need good refference. Again come to living issue due to my work I visit GTA a lot so I have seen some of the apt building is resided by drug addict peoples which may effect your daily life also for your family. Try to buy a Car as quick as possible after getting your Driver license brothers dont waste money and time to get int driver license from mogbazar its a gourbage too. must bring your Bd license. After you arrive then go to BD high commission web site and follow the rules to get experience letter which letter could help you to get G license directly after passing G1. Though its one shot. I pass myself so its a great opportunity. Always try to follow right ways dont follow people who show you wrong even BD people. Thats a little from me today.
Very nice and useful information nkshumon brother, hope to here more from you. tell us something more about the average earning people made initially in canada by doing part-time / odd jobs before getting a real good job. is that enough to cover leaving cost?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
farzanaisme said:
Thanks century and SJTZ for quick response and giving me the room number. I had no idea about this. I have just killed my 8 priceless days waiting and watching my WES status " waiting for verification from institute"!!!!!I'm very worried as time is flying and I'm not in Bangladesh. My brother did all the formalities with DU and sent the sealed envelope to WES by DHL. WES had accepted that. I'm not sure about the $35 fee. I assume as he got the documents certified by the exam controller and if any fee involved with it he must have paid that. But not sure whether he still has the receipt. What happens if he lost the receipt? Very very worried now......
$35 need to pay now.... Only for verification reply. And 500 tips to make it quicker :)

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
farzanaisme said:
Dear Farzana Apu,

Ask ur bro if he has the receipt or not, and whether he paid or not. If he has already lost the receipt, tell him to pay again, without it DU is not going to do anything :( And tell him to keep contact :) else u will also be late like i was.

mhasans89

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2014
IELTS Request
Delivered before Nomination
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah @ 27th July (Local Time)
ashif_eee said:
Online RPRF Landing fee Payment Query on SGVO:

I made a query on 23rd Oct 14 to know about the current status of online payment of SGVO...They replied to me as per below:

#################################################################

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We accept cashier's order or bank draft only.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration /ET
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

#############################################

I hope this will clear confusion for few of us....:)
I received a confirmation receipt after my pay order has delivered to SGVO.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Finally Just Sent my Application today.. Many many thanks to ashif_eee, Century, Dhaka2014, abusina and others for all the help.. Just praying that I am not way too late to send my packages.. :)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
hamidur said:
Finally Just Sent my Application today.. Many many thanks to ashif_eee, Century, Dhaka2014, abusina and others for all the help.. Just praying that I am not way too late to send my packages.. :)
Best of luck.... Which courier did you use by the way?