+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

J

johnjarim

Century said:
I got an unexpected news. Mine 2nd line has been updated. ;D ;D ;D

" We have started processing your application on 20 October 2014"
Congratulation Century :) now what next?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
johnjarim said:
Congratulation Century :) now what next?
Thanks. +1

Now, if fortunate, MR and RPRF. If more fortunate, then Passport Request too ;) ;)

Let's wait....

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Century said:
Thanks. +1

Now, if fortunate, MR and RPRF. If more fortunate, then Passport Request too ;) ;)

Let's wait....
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Seems like I am fortunate.

Received my MR, RPRF, PCC (why??? I've given with the application), and Net Worth statement with evidence request just few minutes ago.

The following are the e-mail content. Hope it may help other:

Dear Sir / Madam,

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence submitted to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Please note that you are required to undergo medical (sent to you in a separate email). You are also required to submit additional documents.

· Original good conduct certificate (or certificate of no criminal record) to be obtained from the Bangladesh police authorities. A certificate is required for each family member, 18 years of age or older, from the police authorities in all countries in which you have resided for at least six months; Residents of Vietnam should obtain police clearance certificates(Version 2) from the Judicial Department at your city or provincial level.

· Personal Net Worth statement with evidences.

· Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself & your spouse.

Payment instructions

• You must submit the fee directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

• Please write your name and your file number (as indicated above) on the back of your bank draft.

• Singapore dollar payments must be made in the form of a CASHIER'S ORDER or BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Singapore and made payable to the HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA.

• Canadian dollar payments must be made in the form of a BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Canada and made payable to the RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA. Please also ensure that the Date of Issue of the bank draft and the Date of submission of your payment is not more than 4 months apart.

• FOR BANGLADESH: Standard Chartered Bank is the only bank in Bangladesh from which we accept bank drafts.

PERSONAL CHEQUES OR CASH PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. Please pay the exact amount stated in our website http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/visas/fees-frais.aspx

Please submit the requested documents within 30 days from the date of this email.

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Please HELP....

I'm planning to send my 2nd application still under NOC 1111... i haven't received any updates on DD charges or PER or even reply from my enquiries.

I only revised some documents based on my assumption that might went wrong from my first application (May 30).

Will this be an issue if i send it without any UCI? I was able to reproduce orig IELTS and WES

FlyingButterfly

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:

Received my MR, RPRF, PCC (why??? I've given with the application), and Net Worth statement with evidence request just few minutes ago.

Dear Sir / Madam,

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence submitted to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Please note that you are required to undergo medical (sent to you in a separate email). You are also required to submit additional documents.

· Original good conduct certificate (or certificate of no criminal record) to be obtained from the Bangladesh police authorities. A certificate is required for each family member, 18 years of age or older, from the police authorities in all countries in which you have resided for at least six months; Residents of Vietnam should obtain police clearance certificates(Version 2) from the Judicial Department at your city or provincial level.

Payment instructions

• You must submit the fee directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

• Please write your name and your file number (as indicated above) on the back of your bank draft.

• Singapore dollar payments must be made in the form of a CASHIER'S ORDER or BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Singapore and made payable to the HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA.

• Canadian dollar payments must be made in the form of a BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Canada and made payable to the RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA. Please also ensure that the Date of Issue of the bank draft and the Date of submission of your payment is not more than 4 months apart.

• FOR BANGLADESH: Standard Chartered Bank is the only bank in Bangladesh from which we accept bank drafts.

PERSONAL CHEQUES OR CASH PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. Please pay the exact amount stated in our website http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/visas/fees-frais.aspx

Please submit the requested documents within 30 days from the date of this email.
O Ma goddd :-o
U r realliii luckiii dude ;-)

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Century said:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Payment instructions

OMG. Your so lucky. +1 for that.

You better start packing your bags. Things are rolling fast in SGVO this year.

J

johnjarim

Century said:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Payment instructions

Contrats again!!! Surprise surprise!!! my one also 'process started on 20th' not received anything yet :( I wonder how they do all the inquiry so quick I mean on 20th they started and now MR! could you please clarify?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Gabbana said:
Please HELP....

I'm planning to send my 2nd application still under NOC 1111... i haven't received any updates on DD charges or PER or even reply from my enquiries.

I only revised some documents based on my assumption that might went wrong from my first application (May 30).

Will this be an issue if i send it without any UCI? I was able to reproduce orig IELTS and WES
Unless you know the reason for rejection, you may repeat the same mistake. May be it is due to reference letter-who knows or may be it as been accepted.

It takes 30 Working Days to get response. So wait at least for that period.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
zstream said:
OMG. Your so lucky. +1 for that.

You better start packing your bags. Things are rolling fast in SGVO this year.
Thanks for the greetings. +1 to you too.

LOL brother.

May Allah bless you all.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
johnjarim said:
Contrats again!!! Surprise surprise!!! my one also 'process started on 20th' not received anything yet :( I wonder how they do all the inquiry so quick I mean on 20th they started and now MR! could you please clarify?
Keep on checking. You will get it soon. +1

I can't answer the process. Some even receive passport request.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Century said:
Keep on checking. You will get it soon. +1

I can't answer the process. Some even receive passport request.

Wow heartiest congratulation boss. Have you applied by your own ? Thanks

abusina

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore >> Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
O3-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
O3-12-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015 MR Recevied Status Added on 6th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
In sha allah in July
SGVO rocks .. ;)
good luck to all SGVO applicants

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
FSWCIO said:
Wow heartiest congratulation boss. Have you applied by your own ? Thanks
Thank you for the greetings. +1

Yes, I did all of my own. No consultant.

FlyingButterfly

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
Thank you for the greetings. +1

Yes, I did all of my own. No consultant.
Bro, wht did u write in da asset and liabilities field? property and ...?