+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
casayed said:
Safely reached at Toronto ,it is more beautiful than I thought,though landing was good it is quite irritating procedure for a new immigrant,,totally anadaje agaia gesi na bujhei kisu,as it was my 1st plane journey,ki korte hobe na hobe bujhtesilam na,,khali agia gesi ,akhn airport ai sin no nea jay,I got it on 1st day.so I could open bank account on very next day of landing,who have not gone outside bangladesh like me toronto will b like heaven for him
Valo thakben ar so bar jonno do a korben, cheers and maley Bari.......... ;D

GreenBD

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2012
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Med's Request
feb'2013
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
In sha Allah 1st week of April 2014
casayed said:
Safely reached at Toronto ,it is more beautiful than I thought,though landing was good it is quite irritating procedure for a new immigrant,,totally anadaje agaia gesi na bujhei kisu,as it was my 1st plane journey,ki korte hobe na hobe bujhtesilam na,,khali agia gesi ,akhn airport ai sin no nea jay,I got it on 1st day.so I could open bank account on very next day of landing,who have not gone outside bangladesh like me toronto will b like heaven for him
Suvechha, Jibon aro sundor hok....

shantonu

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Gulshan, Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-05-2010
File Transfer...
09-03-2010
Med's Request
05-10-2012 got on 22-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah on August 2013
casayed said:
When there is too much demand for ticket they show such attitudes,if u ask them for 2nd week of September they will show more attention to u,as at that time demand of ticket is less and lots of tickets r available.July -august is rush period as lots of student buy ticket to get September session
On Feb'13 Mr Jahangir booked my ticket for Aug'13 but till now they are not showing any interest to process for next step. I am scared that if they failed to give ticket at last moment then what will happen ?? That's why need some help/advice/higher authorities mail or contact number...!!

Smile...Shumon vai shoho shokkkkkooool senior vai brother ra ektu budhidhi den !! ???

mullermax387

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
In Process from 17 January 2013
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-01-2013, RPRF, PCC, Med received 03-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
25th July 2013
shantonu said:
On Feb'13 Mr Jahangir booked my ticket for Aug'13 but till now they are not showing any interest to process for next step. I am scared that if they failed to give ticket at last moment then what will happen ?? That's why need some help/advice/higher authorities mail or contact number...!!

Smile...Shumon vai shoho shokkkkkooool senior vai brother ra ektu budhidhi den !! ???

Kick on the ass of Mr. Jahangir. If you take my advice buy ticket from Mr. Najmul (Shumon Vai Suggested) and Mr. Ashiq of Oracle travels(Squire Group). They both have confirmed me ticket on 25 & 29 th July for 72000 Taka only, which is much closer to the price of IOM. Today I am gonna buy ticket. Keep in touch.

Ahsan

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
CanBound said:
" what a horribly racist comment!! What if the white Canadians kick you out from this land, huh??? If you travel around Canada, you will find lots of white people are interacting with 'kallu' people in friendly manners, while I have hardly seen any 'BD' person can be friend with them.
This is also horribly racist comment!!! Moreover u r commenting us in fact!! Hhsumon bhai said about his experience and intention was to help others. But here u have commented very crudely for Bangladeshi people! We are hurt! If some bd people are not fine, ok, but u can not say all bd!!
Lord Clive was a bad people, but u can not say all English are bad!!

If u had hardly seen any 'BD' person can be friend with them... means u also were in the same group!!! U have not asked your friend to be friend with them.

Lets change the situation...do not use words like kicking out from this land A human is not a football ;). Lets make a list what next bd immigrants should do rather than following past immigrants:

1. BD' person should be friend with all irrespective of race, religion, country, sex or age
2. Speak out carefully
3. ...
5. ....

Please add....

Cheers.

fahima

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
mullermax387 said:
Kick on the ass of Mr. Jahangir. If you take my advice buy ticket from Mr. Najmul (Shumon Vai Suggested) and Mr. Ashiq of Oracle travels(Squire Group). They both have confirmed me ticket on 25 & 29 th July for 72000 Taka only, which is much closer to the price of IOM. Today I am gonna buy ticket. Keep in touch.

Ahsan
Pl.give me number of Mr.Ashiq of Oracle travels.

fahima

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
I am in trouble to chose province for landing. I have been planning to move Toronto from last one month as well as booked my ticket. Although I have many familiar persons in Toronto. But yesterday night one of my friend called from Edmonton and advice and encourage me to settle in Edmunton. He stated many reasons of job facilities,education,earning etc are much better than Toronto.We have four members of two kinds of 6.5 & 2.5 years respectively. What can I do now? Pl.all my forum friends request to advice to make decision for flying.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
shantonu said:
IOM actually sends documents to Switzerland for the booking at there head office, everything is processed from there. Dhaka office can not do anything, I personally know it while talking to Mr. Jahangir. Its okey mate, they will not let you down, but if you have urgency you can explore Turkish Airways with Mr. Nazmul (I know him personally, He is very good and fair, in terms of his commitment, which is very important I believe. He is very competitive in ticket pricing also, as I have checked several travel agencies already.) I am grateful to him as he probably managed 20 Hajj tickets for our family and relatives in very short notice, while others could not. BRAC university buys tickets from him as well. So.................Cheers and smile no worries. Everything gonna be just fine. Oh one last thing dont forget to pray for me especially as my passports are stuck at traffic jam at Singapore...... :mad:

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
fahima said:
I am in trouble to chose province for landing. I have been planning to move Toronto from last one month as well as booked my ticket. Although I have many familiar persons in Toronto. But yesterday night one of my friend called from Edmonton and advice and encourage me to settle in Edmunton. He stated many reasons of job facilities,education,earning etc are much better than Toronto.We have four members of two kinds of 6.5 & 2.5 years respectively. What can I do now? Pl.all my forum friends request to advice to make decision for flying.
Apa, why not land at Toronto, stay couple of weeks (if situation permits) at your relative's place and then decide what to do. As things are really difficult to predict from here. So its always better to explore yourself physically. Then you can compare between the parameters and factors that influence your city picking. Cheers and smile............................... ;D

Arafat71

Nov 26, 2012
mullermax387 said:

Ahsan

Please let me know the contact details of Mr. Najmul and Mr. Ashiq of Oracle travels. Thanks.

Arafat71

Nov 26, 2012
msd009 said:
Congratulations Arafat. ;D ;D ;D

I'm also planning to fly on mid of Aug 2013 and already deposited money today to IOM account for my ticket.
Best of luck. ;D ;D ;D

Rgds/bakhtiar

On which date and which flight are you travelling?

mullermax387

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
In Process from 17 January 2013
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-01-2013, RPRF, PCC, Med received 03-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
25th July 2013
fahima said:
Pl.give me number of Mr.Ashiq of Oracle travels.

I have bought my ticket from Mr. Asiq today by 72000. My flight is on 25th July. Mr. Najmul is fine as well. He has confirmed me also at the same rate. The no. of Mr Asiq is: 01714092703 and Mr. Nazmul: 01818577522

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
What is your Airlines ?
mullermax387 said:
I have bought my ticket from Mr. Asiq today by 72000. My flight is on 25th July. Mr. Najmul is fine as well. He has confirmed me also at the same rate. The no. of Mr Asiq is: 01714092703 and Mr. Nazmul: 01818577522

mullermax387

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2011