Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
KFH said:
Bhai join our club then...I have same time line as GTL

Hi KFH

Have you got the 4th Line? medical result received?

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Arafat71 said:
ekhon amar ki hobe???
:eek:
Ki je hoi... Bhalo kono jotishi dekhate paren... kisu pathor tathor nile thik hote pare...... ar tao na parle kawran bazar theke khati sorisar tel kikunn ar nake tel diya ghuman... but i believe u will not able to do that!! :D :D

bluebird

Jan 20, 2012
GTL said:
I sent CSI several times to them but no reply yet. :( :(
This is very unusual, but one of my colleagues faced similar problem, long term delay after medical. But at last result was positive. He is now living in Canada. So nothing to do but wait. Send CSI after 3/4 weeks duration untill they reply.... Hope for the best...

bluebird

Jan 20, 2012
Arafat71 said:
Also checked VFS application tracking. It says:

"Passport released by the High Commission of Canada, Singapore, , Pin:******, Tel: on 04/06/2013 and is in Transit.It might take 2/3 days in transit to reach Application Centre."

Is it good news or bad?
Congratulations!!!

bluebird

Jan 20, 2012
Arafat Bhai

Did Singapore office ask for any additional documents with passport request? For my case they asked for fund summary with the passport request. I submitted on 19th May. Then I could predict some expected timeline comparing with your case.

Arafat71 said:
Dear mates,

I submitted passport to VFS on 9th May. Today I got a VFS response mail saying:

"Dear Applicant,
Your processed visa application ref no. <reffno> has been released by the Canadian High Commission Singapore to Dhaka Operation Centre."

What does this mean? Why is there no Reference number on the mail? My ecas has been inaccessible for many months now. Can anyone explain.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Arafat71 said:
Apni to amake birat chintay fele dilen... ekhon ki kori? ;D
Chinta koren. Dus-chinta koiren na ar jai koren.
Dan khoirat suru koren, jinish becha suru koren, dollar kena suru koren, (dam ekhon kom)...... ;D

fahima

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Dear Sumon bai,

I also got same message today. Pl.pray to Allah for us. I am very acknowledged to all forum members and you; for sending various quires and information since I seek.We are four members family with two kids. How can I start my preparation for departure? especially clothing,household items,c rockeries and dollar. Can I take Cad$20k with endorse our passport which would trouble in Sahajal Int.Airport? Which segment is suitable:cash,TC & others way(all should USD or USD/CAD)? Pl.assist me to provide information.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
fahima said:
Dear Sumon bai,
I also got same message today. Pl.pray to Allah for us. I am very acknowledged to all forum members and you; for sending various quires and information since I seek.We are four members family with two kids. How can I start my preparation for departure? especially clothing,household items,c rockeries and dollar. Can I take Cad$20k with endorse our passport which would trouble in Sahajal Int.Airport? Which segment is suitable:cash,TC & others way(all should USD or USD/CAD)? Pl.assist me to provide information.
No you can not start yet. First, remember very first you have to do a very important thing and that is
You know invite us all for dinner ;D............only then you can start.............cheers.

You are advised to skip household items and croceries as you will avail all of these for free or for small cost. No point in taking those all th way. No electrical staff can be used for voltage compatibility. Only mobiles n laptops, camera etc. Don't buy too much winter clothing and save all th money so u can buy from Canada as clothings are very different from Bangladesh winter clothings. If you have someone competent for choosing proper winter clothing then it's Okey. Buy plenty of inner ware like leg-ins and turtle neck full sleeve cotton t shirts. Buy from in front of Dhaka college. don't carry 8 suitcases as u will face problem, take few cartoon boxes so u can through away. The appartments are too tight to accommodate all the suitcases.

For dollars follow some previous posts I am sure we will know what to do. Happy shopping and good luck.........cheers ;D

fuad1980

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2014
LANDED..........
18 July 2014
Fahima apa,

When and where are you planning to land in Canada? Regarding the USD issue, banks will only issue you US$2000.00 cash against eash passport. The rest of the USD3000.00 will be issued as Traveler's Check. FYI, Bangladesh passport holdesr can take USD5000.00 per year to visit non-SAARC countries.

Regards,
Fuad

Ziaul

Jan 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 August,2010
AOR Received.
PER on 24Nov,2010
File Transfer...
February2,2011
Med's Request
9 Janu, received 14 January, 2013
Med's Done....
17 January, 2013; Arrived to Phillipine 22.1.2013
Interview........
04 Dec, 2012; Dhaka
Passport Req..
08 March, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May, 2013; Received 22 May'13
LANDED..........
27 Sep'2013
Today I make confirmation of Emirates ticket through Mr. Jahangir of IOM, by meet him, with forum member Sohel and another.
Date 26 Sep’2013, at 7.10PM.
Fare: Adult- BDT 70,300/- and child 55250/-
If there anybody to go on same date and time, pl. confirm ticket. So, it will be a pleasure journey.
Take care

fuad1980

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2014
LANDED..........
18 July 2014
Ziaul said:
Today I make confirmation of Emirates ticket through Mr. Jahangir of IOM, by meet him, with forum member Sohel and another.
Date 26 Sep'2013, at 7.10PM.
Fare: Adult- BDT 70,300/- and child 55250/-
If there anybody to go on same date and time, pl. confirm ticket. So, it will be a pleasure journey.
Take care
This is a very completitive rate! Lucky you.

KFH

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
completed babys medical on 28 Feb 2013
Interview........
Alhamdulillah waived
Passport Req..
Submitted on 05/07/2013 via Fedex
VISA ISSUED...
July 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah on September 2013
efer said:
Hi KFH

Have you got the 4th Line? medical result received?
Yes Brother...I have that from March......I guess me GTL and couple of others are waiting mostly what I have seen from this forum maximum 3 months is required for PPR...so cheers. ;D ;D ;D

nnfall

Jun 4, 2013
Hello
I am planning to settled in Toronto. I would like to sell my property. My question is: How can I transfer money from Bangladesh to Canada? As the country have limitations to carry foreign currency (up to 5 k USD). Please reply if you someone have idea.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
nnfall said:
Hello
I am planning to settled in Toronto. I would like to sell my property. My question is: How can I transfer money from Bangladesh to Canada? As the country have limitations to carry foreign currency (up to 5 k USD). Please reply if you someone have idea.
Difficult actually. If you transfer money without declaring that would be difficult to put into bank, as they will have investigations. If you can not disclose or can not put in the bank, you can not buy property. So your money is of no use, except paying bill n utilities. So the best way is to declare that you will bring money from Bangladesh, and you can travel couple of times to take it yourself. Still the problem is, it is doable/ possible upto a certain amount, bigger than that u r to hire a financial lawyer, who can assist in details all the loopholes and corners. He can also assist you in buying property and staff. Ask your relatives or friends to find few there at Toronto and consult with him/ her through mails before you do anything. 40/50 K is not problem but if someone refers to 100/200 K (or even more) it's kind of huge, it's unusual for Canadian banks even to deposit. but I know you can hire property lawyers to buy property with certain commissions, so they know the details how to deal within being legal. So I strongly suggest you to talk to some financial consultant/ tax consultant/ property advisor in canada regarding this issue, as they would be the most appropriate to render proper support and you need to pay for professional service.

Cheers and maley Bari..................... ;D