ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
istak08 said:
thank you iamroth, thank you for such a great information. But still i have two more question that which occupation they count most? & how much chance for sales & marketing manager in fsw 2013? what's the NOC code for these profession?

please if anyone knows about this, then provide me info quick. I want to apply for upcoming 2013 FSW, please pray for me

thanks

istak08
Hey istak08

If I am not mistaken the NOC code for "sales & marketing manager" is 0124.

Example Titles
advertising director
advertising manager
marketing manager
sales and marketing manager
You can read more about NOC 0124 category here, and see if this is the profession or not:
NOC 0124

As for the other question, I am sorry but I don't know the answer to that.
Its not possible for me to say, which profession CIC prefers :(
Check this link as it states some valuable points about FSW requirements:
FSW requirements

Hope this helps.

rana22april

Aug 1, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR :04-08-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR : 05-01-2011
File Transfer...
SG: 24-11-2010,IP: 26-04-2012,Baby's file: 22-05-2012
Med's Request
Dtd:15-11-12, Rcvd :27-11-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2012 , RPRF: 11-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2013, VFS: 14-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2013, rcvd from VFS:10-02-2013
LANDED..........
19-06-2013
Shah_KL said:
Dear Rana bhai and other respected forum members,

I have made a booking with IOM. Now I want to buy the ticket.

Could you please let me know the Bank account details of IOM and the procedure of buying the ticket.

Should I also need to mention them about the hotel at transits while purchasing the ticket ?

Thanks

Regards
The day Mr Jahangir gives you IOM's bank details along with final quotation, you will deposit money on the same day as per IOM's policy.

You need to chase Mr Jahangir constantly until he sends you bank details. Mr Jahangir is extremely busy person (??) , so plan buying tickets well ahead of your journey.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
dear members,

i have landed toronto last week by emirates, there was 4 hrs delay in my dubai-toronto route, other than that the journey was ok (although the airbus 380 was nothing special than boeing). Rather as it carries more passengers, it is more crowded and the air hostesses are always more busy. It takes more time for them if you need them. But the hotel service was good. There are two hotels for the transit passengers for emirates, copthorne and millennium. They have quality room and breakfast. Don’t forget to take the hotel reservation print out from emirates check in counter at Dhaka airport. I didn’t face any hassle at any level at dhaka airport, except the flight was 45 min delay (is emirates service getting worse?) but remember one thing, it is always wise to keep excess dollar (anything exceeding 5000 USD) with your body (not all in one pocket, rather you can put some in inner pocket), keeping all the money in laptop bag, I don’t think it’s a good idea.

In the plane don’t forget to drink enough water and juice and don’t hesitate to ask for more, there is drinking water arrangement too, (beside wash room) you can use it. The air is too dry, so you’ll need to drink enough water and use the moisturizer/body lotion kept in the wash room. I didn’t like emirates food, it is as tasteless and disgusting as it can be, whatever you eat , it tastes like either plastic or rubber. And here first time in my life ive heard something called ‘fish biriani’.

And toronto pearson airport seemed pretty ordinary compared to dubai airport. But the immigration process was super fast, all the immigrants had to go to 3 desks in total, there was long queue but it was fast moving and the officers seemed very helping and friendly. I saw many european immigrants as well. from africa too. In my flight there was at least 5 new bangladeshi immigrant families with 2/3 kids. We had a chat while the flight was dealyed. But remember to have 2 USD/CAD for a trolley in pearson, u can give the machine 5/10 dollar and it will return the balance. Without this you can't have the trolley.

One of my friends came to receive me, his home is pretty close from the airport, it took only 25 min to reach his house, It's in Oakville City, the city is awesome, quiet and calm with many trails and parks nearby, but if u walk in the street people will think there's something wrong with u ( u won't understand it from our country or if u live in downtown or scarborough) as u r the only one walking unless you walk your dog on weekends and in the evening or you jog with headphones on. For new immigrants without the car it's nightmare here. Nearest grocery is 15 min walking and 45 sec car distance, I have Sobey's (pretty expensive i found later on). There's another grocery called Nofrills (25 min walking) is way too cheaper than walmart and sobey's. I found New comers settlement centre yesterday just beside Nofrills.

I went to service canada office the next morning i landed, got my SIN number (they'll send the card in 10/12 days), then went to the bank (TD bank), opened dual currency account, got a credit card for 1000 CAD limit they offered but i reduced it to 500 CAD. Bank service is way too friendly here, first the account opening officer took me to her room, at one point the branch manager came to greet us, probably they were surprised to see someone from Bangladesh, (not much asian or desi people live in this city), They gave me debit card right away, and for the credit card i have to wait few more days and collect it from the branch. One important thing is that for our Savings Account, they call it Chequing Accout here, gave me 4 complimentary cheque page but i have to pay cad 40 for 300 page but i heard there are some 3rd parties who can give cheque books in much lesser price. (how weird :eek:)

Right now im living in a shared apartment with 3 other indians and canadians, luckily i found it in 15 min walking distance from my friends house. His wife is a good cook, still going at least once to my friends house for lunch or dinner, still having all the desi foods like birani polao and khichuri and all kinds of evening snacks like chotpoti, piaju, wings etc, went out to a pizza store named pizza pizza yesterday, their simple cheese pizza tasted awesome and it was 4.99 CAD medium size (and their medium size is like large in pizza hut in dhaka, and cheaper too).

Got my phone connection (public mobile, cdma), any unlock phone from Bangladesh works here, you’ll just have to buy a charger / multiplug. But it is hard to find a good package when you buy only a SIM, so I had to buy a phone with 34 CAD monthly package and the set costed 110 cad, (it was 20 CAD discounted as I paid from my debit card).

Milk and egg is much cheaper than other food here. U can get whole grilled halal chicken at 10 CAD from walmart and it’s expensive, if you live around scanborough area, you’ll get it in much cheaper price. 4 Litre milk costs 3.89 and small size dozen eggs costed 2.67 (walmart price). So if you cook at home, it should cost 100-150 CAD per person depending on your food habit.

The place where I live, there are gardens infront of every house, and people goes to sleep here by 7/8 PM (as they wake up early, like 4/5 AM to catch their office. So, the neighbourhood becomes totally dead just after evening. (although I find it equally dead even at day time :)). And there are rabbits and squirrel playing in every house’s garden, they are not pet, wild animals and they are in plenty :eek: :eek:.

The weather right now here is fully sunny but it can be deceiving from your window, as outside the temperature is 0-2 degree (should be extremely cold for us), but the hot burning summer is coming, that’s the good news.

So far I’m enjoying, I’m still to get my SIN card and I got an offer from walmart, but I guess I have to decline it as it is a bit far from where I’m now. Feb-Mar-April is the hiring season here, if you come by april, you don’t have to worry about job, it might so happen that from the next day you can start working. I have a plan to work for 1 year and after that start my study.

I’m already missing my family, friends and my country from here, never thought I would though, but you’ll never understand it unless you finally leave your country. But it’s good if you have your wife and children with you.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
rana22april said:
The day Mr Jahangir gives you IOM's bank details along with final quotation, you will deposit money on the same day as per IOM's policy.

You need to chase Mr Jahangir constantly until he sends you bank details. Mr Jahangir is extremely busy person (??) , so plan buying tickets well ahead of your journey.
:) :) and thats why i didnt take any risk as i landed within only 4 weeks of getting visa

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
plan_master said:
Dear forummates
I GOT PPR TODAY.THEY ISSUE ON 5TH APRIL.
congrats plan master

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
pr1979 said:
Same flight! thats great. Hope to see you.

Sorry brother, i have no idea re. rescheduling the IOM's ticket. You better talk to Mr. Jahangir with all your queries.
apnara flight buddies hoe jan :)

Shah_KL

Mar 13, 2013
rana22april said:

Thanks, though Mr Jahangir is busy, he helped us on bank details..

Also, after getting the flight ticket, should I also need to confirm the hotel reservation ?

plan_master

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 -05- 2010
Doc's Request.
6-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-3-2011
File Transfer...
ECAS:INPROCESS from 11-06 2012
Med's Request
14-11-12
Med's Done....
06-12-12 RPRF sent 10-1-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-04-13
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-13 .got 19-05-13
LANDED..........
inshallah september
KFH said:
Congrtas. One question did U get the PPR by Email?
No i got it by courier.

rana22april

Aug 1, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
19-06-2013
Shah_KL said:
Thanks, though Mr Jahangir is busy, he helped us on bank details..

Also, after getting the flight ticket, should I also need to confirm the hotel reservation ?
- after getting ticket from IOM's office , go to Emirates Sales and Service centre located at Gulshan 1 (at the start point of Gulshan -Badda link road)

- They will arrange hotel for you at transit point.

- will provide you a print out confirmation of Hotel.

- if you have any infant, they will book baby cots for both flights.

By the way, using your ticket reference number and logging in to Emirates website, you can also see your sit planning as well as tickets .

rana22april

Aug 1, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
19-06-2013
PQR said:
dear members,

i have landed toronto last week by emirates, there was 4 hrs delay in my dubai-toronto route, other than that the journey was ok (although the airbus 380 was nothing special than boeing). Rather as it carries more passengers, it is more crowded and the air hostesses are always more busy. It takes more time for them if you need them. But the hotel service was good. There are two hotels for the transit passengers for emirates, copthorne and millennium. They have quality room and breakfast. Don't forget to take the hotel reservation print out from emirates check in counter at Dhaka airport. I didn't face any hassle at any level at dhaka airport, except the flight was 45 min delay (is emirates service getting worse?) but remember one thing, it is always wise to keep excess dollar (anything exceeding 5000 USD) with your body (not all in one pocket, rather you can put some in inner pocket), keeping all the money in laptop bag, I don't think it's a good idea.

In the plane don't forget to drink enough water and juice and don't hesitate to ask for more, there is drinking water arrangement too, (beside wash room) you can use it. The air is too dry, so you'll need to drink enough water and use the moisturizer/body lotion kept in the wash room. I didn't like emirates food, it is as tasteless and disgusting as it can be, whatever you eat , it tastes like either plastic or rubber. And here first time in my life ive heard something called fish biriani'.

And toronto pearson airport seemed pretty ordinary compared to dubai airport. But the immigration process was super fast, all the immigrants had to go to 3 desks in total, there was long queue but it was fast moving and the officers seemed very helping and friendly. I saw many european immigrants as well. from africa too. In my flight there was at least 5 new bangladeshi immigrant families with 2/3 kids. We had a chat while the flight was dealyed. But remember to have 2 USD/CAD for a trolley in pearson, u can give the machine 5/10 dollar and it will return the balance. Without this you can't have the trolley.

One of my friends came to receive me, his home is pretty close from the airport, it took only 25 min to reach his house, It's in Oakville City, the city is awesome, quiet and calm with many trails and parks nearby, but if u walk in the street people will think there's something wrong with u ( u won't understand it from our country or if u live in downtown or scarborough) as u r the only one walking unless you walk your dog on weekends and in the evening or you jog with headphones on. For new immigrants without the car it's nightmare here. Nearest grocery is 15 min walking and 45 sec car distance, I have Sobey's (pretty expensive i found later on). There's another grocery called Nofrills (25 min walking) is way too cheaper than walmart and sobey's. I found New comers settlement centre yesterday just beside Nofrills.

I went to service canada office the next morning i landed, got my SIN number (they'll send the card in 10/12 days), then went to the bank (TD bank), opened dual currency account, got a credit card for 1000 CAD limit they offered but i reduced it to 500 CAD. Bank service is way too friendly here, first the account opening officer took me to her room, at one point the branch manager came to greet us, probably they were surprised to see someone from Bangladesh, (not much asian or desi people live in this city), They gave me debit card right away, and for the credit card i have to wait few more days and collect it from the branch. One important thing is that for our Savings Account, they call it Chequing Accout here, gave me 4 complimentary cheque page but i have to pay cad 40 for 300 page but i heard there are some 3rd parties who can give cheque books in much lesser price. (how weird :eek:)

Right now im living in a shared apartment with 3 other indians and canadians, luckily i found it in 15 min walking distance from my friends house. His wife is a good cook, still going at least once to my friends house for lunch or dinner, still having all the desi foods like birani polao and khichuri and all kinds of evening snacks like chotpoti, piaju, wings etc, went out to a pizza store named pizza pizza yesterday, their simple cheese pizza tasted awesome and it was 4.99 CAD medium size (and their medium size is like large in pizza hut in dhaka, and cheaper too).

Got my phone connection (public mobile, cdma), any unlock phone from Bangladesh works here, you'll just have to buy a charger / multiplug. But it is hard to find a good package when you buy only a SIM, so I had to buy a phone with 34 CAD monthly package and the set costed 110 cad, (it was 20 CAD discounted as I paid from my debit card).

Milk and egg is much cheaper than other food here. U can get whole grilled halal chicken at 10 CAD from walmart and it's expensive, if you live around scanborough area, you'll get it in much cheaper price. 4 Litre milk costs 3.89 and small size dozen eggs costed 2.67 (walmart price). So if you cook at home, it should cost 100-150 CAD per person depending on your food habit.

The place where I live, there are gardens infront of every house, and people goes to sleep here by 7/8 PM (as they wake up early, like 4/5 AM to catch their office. So, the neighbourhood becomes totally dead just after evening. (although I find it equally dead even at day time :)). And there are rabbits and squirrel playing in every house's garden, they are not pet, wild animals and they are in plenty :eek: :eek:.

The weather right now here is fully sunny but it can be deceiving from your window, as outside the temperature is 0-2 degree (should be extremely cold for us), but the hot burning summer is coming, that's the good news.

So far I'm enjoying, I'm still to get my SIN card and I got an offer from walmart, but I guess I have to decline it as it is a bit far from where I'm now. Feb-Mar-April is the hiring season here, if you come by april, you don't have to worry about job, it might so happen that from the next day you can start working. I have a plan to work for 1 year and after that start my study.

I'm already missing my family, friends and my country from here, never thought I would though, but you'll never understand it unless you finally leave your country. But it's good if you have your wife and children with you.
PQR bhai.....really liked your writing. Thanks for sharing your landing experience in a detailed way. Wish you a very successful and peaceful life in Canada.

hasan_bd

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2010
Doc's Request.
15-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-11-2010
IELTS Request
IELTS send with full document
File Transfer...
06-10-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2012
Med's Done....
06-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb'2013
LANDED..........
July'2013
Dear PQR bhai,

Thanks for your informative excellent writing & sharing your landing experience. Like get more such writing from you. Wish you a happy life in Canada

Hasan

Shah_KL

Mar 13, 2013
rana22april said:
- after getting ticket from IOM's office , go to Emirates Sales and Service centre located at Gulshan 1 (at the start point of Gulshan -Badda link road)

- They will arrange hotel for you at transit point.

- will provide you a print out confirmation of Hotel.

- if you have any infant, they will book baby cots for both flights.

By the way, using your ticket reference number and logging in to Emirates website, you can also see your sit planning as well as tickets .
Thanks a lot, Rana bhai..

dhaka121

Nov 5, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2011
Nomination.....
Decision Made
AOR Received.
08 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
04 March 2011
Med's Request
07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
10 July 2013 Alhamdulillah
Congratulations apu............

plan_master said:
Dear forummates
I GOT PPR TODAY.THEY ISSUE ON 5TH APRIL.

istak08

Apr 13, 2013
Really appreciable iamorth

can you please tell me what is the different between processing fee and RPRF?

when will be i apply for first time (me & spouse) i have to pay CAD$ 1100. is that correct?

and the new generic application form question no. 7 they ask me for '' have you received your certificate de selection du Quebec (CSQ)?
what is that mean?