30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
IP CHANGE TO "We started processing your application on March 12, 2012"
AOR Received.
22-12-2011
Med's Request
MR issued on Nov.19, Received on Nov. 29.
Med's Done....
Dec. 11th 2012: Other Files sent off on Dec.19th 2012. "Medical Result Received" appear on Ecas --Feb. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 27th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Issued April 16, 2013, and Sent out by SGVO April 29th by registered mail. Passport received on May 10, 2013.
LANDED..........
July 2013
Hi Forum,

I received the following message on my Ecas, "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." today.

Thanks to Lord Jesus, Mother Mary and Joseph. God Bless all members of this forum especially those who are awaiting for MR, PPR.

Newborn

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
plan_master said:
Hello dear senior ,
I hav one question in my application my destination was Calgary if I want to change it to Toronto .is it problem? As far as I know we can stay anywhere other than quibec. please answer me
I asked this question to one of the members at CIC session. And she answered it really doesn't matter. Actually they don't care where we have our job or where we Sattle down, as long as we are not a burden to the society.
We are vertually free to roam around.
Best regards, cheers mate

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Newborn said:
Hi Forum,

I received the following message on my Ecas, "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." today.

Thanks to Lord Jesus, Mother Mary and Joseph. God Bless all members of this forum especially those who are awaiting for MR, PPR.

Newborn

Congrats.

Tasnuva

Apr 18, 2013
Hi,
This is Tasnuva from Dhaka. Telecom Engineer by profession (2.5 yrs experience) and I was planning to apply under FSWP this year. I've just saw the FSWP-2013 Occupation list. Didn't find the "Telecom Engineer" in the list. Does it mean I cannot apply ?

Is there any other category where the Telecom Engineers fit into ??

Thanks.

Newborn

Jan 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
IP CHANGE TO "We started processing your application on March 12, 2012"
AOR Received.
22-12-2011
Med's Request
MR issued on Nov.19, Received on Nov. 29.
Med's Done....
Dec. 11th 2012: Other Files sent off on Dec.19th 2012. "Medical Result Received" appear on Ecas --Feb. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 27th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Issued April 16, 2013, and Sent out by SGVO April 29th by registered mail. Passport received on May 10, 2013.
LANDED..........
July 2013
Thanks Leo12.

Newborn

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Tasnuva said:
Hi,
This is Tasnuva from Dhaka. Telecom Engineer by profession (2.5 yrs experience) and I was planning to apply under FSWP this year. I've just saw the FSWP-2013 Occupation list. Didn't find the "Telecom Engineer" in the list. Does it mean I cannot apply ?
Thanks.
You need to browse the job description for the NOC's in the CIC web site and check which NOC can cover your current job the most. I know a forum friend who is a tele com eng but applied in electrical n electronics as he works mostly with the machines and routers for his company, I can't recall all the details but its possible. I am an architect but could comply as Design co ordination, construction site supervisor etc. Just check as you are the one who knows best the scope n tusk u have. Also try telecom eng of this forum. Best regards.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
PQR said:
dear members,

So far I'm enjoying, I'm still to get my SIN card and I got an offer from walmart, but I guess I have to decline it as it is a bit far from where I'm now. Feb-Mar-April is the hiring season here, if you come by april, you don't have to worry about job, it might so happen that from the next day you can start working. I have a plan to work for 1 year and after that start my study.
bro, elaborate please. n please write the details of Immigration Procedures at Pearson.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Really don't understand now why there are no updates for any of these MI 1/2/3 class. Wondering what is happening. We were bit busy sharing few topics while some of our friends were flying, some one were availing visa, kind of lots of happening. All of a sudden its like all quite on the western front

It feels really depressing browsing this forum now a days, while many of our active friends have left and are busy to Sattle at Canada. Some are even busier for last minute packing up in a short time. And for rest of us we are waiting....
So crazy a situation. Some one just please cheer us up, we need something to spend time.... At least a topic, an issue for debate.

Come on guys......

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
mute_man said:
bro, elaborate please. n please write the details of Immigration Procedures at Pearson.

Mute_man bhai sharing my experience here,

Immigration Procedure at Pearson:

1. Fill out the CBSA form in the plane (will be distributed by the air hostess). Better fill it up now as in the later part of the journey you'll find yourself not in the mood.

2. You unboard the plane.

3. Follow the ARRIVAL sign.

4. Each and every person (regardless of their category) reaches a lounge where you'll find 30-40 counters, you can go to any counter (look for the counter where queue is less). An immigration officer will scan your passport, ask for the CBSA form, ask you if you have any Goods to Follow? How much cash you're carrying? He'll write the amount on the CBSA form with a marker. The officer will return your CBSA form and Passport. You are good to go.

5. Now just after crossing this counter The New Immigrants will be taken to a room (few airport personnel constantly calling 'new immigrants this way', so you don't have to worry.

6. In this room you'll find 10-15 counters, there's one long queue, just stand and wait for your turn, one of the officers will shout 'NEXT', you go up to his/her counter, he'll ask for your COPR, Passport, CBSA form, might ask few basic questions or might not. He'll keep one copy of your COPR and he'll return you the CBSA form, Passport and the other copy of COPR. You are good to go.

7. In this same room you'll find a new comers settlement booth, you'll find many information and brochures here, my suggestion is don't waste your time here as you'll find all these in the Internet, Service Canada, Service Ontario and New Comer's Settlement Centre in every city.

8. So you get out of this room, and in the right you'll find the escalator to go down, here's the baggage claim section, pick up all your luggage from the luggage belt, put 2 USD/CAD (note or coin) in the machine, get a trolly, look for the EXIT sign, here an officer will guide the New Immigrants to a different room.

9. Here another long queue, stop and wait for your turn. Things progress slowly in this room and at this stage you are very tired after doing all this. Anyways, when it's your turn wait for an officer to shout ‘NEXT', you go up to his counter, he'll ask for the address you'll be living in Canada, instead of spelling it out to him, better you write it down in a paper while you are in Bangladesh and hand it over to him. To this address they'll send the PR card. In this counter you'll be asked for Passport, COPR, and CBSA form. He'll keep the CBSA form here and return you the other docs. He might count all your money, one at a time, ask about what you're carrying and if there are any goods to follow. When all taken care of, you are good to go.

10. Now that every process is complete, you'll find the last EXIT door just after getting out of the room. And here you'll find your friend or family waiting to receive you. He'll take you to the elevator that goes to the parking area and once you're in the parking area you'll first feel the Canadian air. :) :)

This whole process might take 3 to 4 hours depending on how quickly you are able to collect your luggage. And during this whole process don't lose the small CBSA form that you filled up in the plane let alone your passports, COPR and CASH. :) :)

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Tasnuva said:
Hi,

Thanks.
can you please post the web link for new occupation list?

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
hhshumon said:
Really don't understand now why there are no updates for any of these MI 1/2/3 class. Wondering what is happening. We were bit busy sharing few topics while some of our friends were flying, some one were availing visa, kind of lots of happening. All of a sudden its like all quite on the western front

It feels really depressing browsing this forum now a days, while many of our active friends have left and are busy to Sattle at Canada. Some are even busier for last minute packing up in a short time. And for rest of us we are waiting....
So crazy a situation. Some one just please cheer us up, we need something to spend time.... At least a topic, an issue for debate.

Come on guys......
shumon bhai patience rakhen, hobe insha Allah, shomoy to shobari lagtese, ar jotodin deshe asen jilapi singara khan, ekhane onek kisui paben na, ami to bhai murgi wala torkari walar dako miss kortesi :)

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
smiling_face said:
Backgrounder — Information for Applicants to the New Federal Skilled Worker Program
thanks.....

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
plan_master said:
Hi thanks everyeryone to congratulate me for PPR ...this forum is really like family. now my everyday routine to check all new post whether it concern with me or not... but i miss color,classicalbeat,dr tanveer,beximco ,ruparupa ..they are not regular now.

PQR...come with excellent post but bhai please explore your immigration experience ellaborately...

just did, hope you'll find it plan master

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
PQR said:
can you please post the web link for new occupation list?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2013/2013-04-18.asp#educ

mullermax387

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
In Process from 17 January 2013
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-01-2013, RPRF, PCC, Med received 03-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
25th July 2013
hhshumon said:

Come on guys......
Its really surprising seeing YOU frustrated, who always cheers everyone up. Time is now really very complected, i think. Ar amar to bank draft e encashed hoynai.