Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
rana22april said:
Rupa apa, i sent CSE on 5th Jan & on 8th Jan a general inquiry.
SGVO replied my general inquiry on 9th Jan with PPR. Give a try, it may work ;D
Dear Rana Via,

Do I need to send a CSI regarding PPR? My medical reached there on 4th Dec

rana22april

Aug 1, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR :04-08-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR : 05-01-2011
File Transfer...
SG: 24-11-2010,IP: 26-04-2012,Baby's file: 22-05-2012
Med's Request
Dtd:15-11-12, Rcvd :27-11-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2012 , RPRF: 11-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2013, VFS: 14-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2013, rcvd from VFS:10-02-2013
LANDED..........
19-06-2013
GTL said:
Dear Rana Via,

Do I need to send a CSI regarding PPR? My medical reached there on 4th Dec
Dear GTL bhai,

My Med reached Manila on 3rd dec and RPRF reached SG on 14th dec. Stating this same sentence, i asked SGVO '' May I get PPR from your office via email'' and on the following day they sent me PPR.

Well, you may send CSI / general inquiry. I dont see any harm !

canadal0ve

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 January 2011
AOR Received.
PER 1 April 2011 and AOR 26 April 2011
File Transfer...
18 April 2011
Med's Request
8 January 2013 via email
Med's Done....
12 January 2013
Passport Req..
19-04-2013 rcvd on 30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Dear Friend , As i mentioned you before i got MR through email on 8 January . Today received hard copy of my MR , its includes: RPRF , Original and good condition COPY of MY UK PCC and BD PCC (new) ; 4 recent photographs for this they gave me 60 days . I did the medical on 12 January , coming Sunday deposit the RPRF and apply for BD PCC . For UK PCC there stand is confusing they told me to provide original and good condition copy .Here to mention that initially i did not submit my originals ,provided the photocopy. Do i need to apply for PCC again ? 155 pounds ! 15 days donot know ,need your advice .

Thinking to ask them about this , any suggestion ,please give your comments

thanks in advance

Canadal0ve

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process Since 14 Feb, 2012
Med's Request
Received 22/11/2012 Issued 15/11/2012,
Med's Done....
Medical Done 1st Dec and Sent Documents 6th Dec
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
rana22april said:
Dear GTL bhai,

My Med reached Manila on 3rd dec and RPRF reached SG on 14th dec. Stating this same sentence, i asked SGVO '' May I get PPR from your office via email'' and on the following day they sent me PPR.

Well, you may send CSI / general inquiry. I dont see any harm !
Thanks Rana vai,

Could you please let me know how to send general inqurry?

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
canadal0ve said:
Dear Friend , As i mentioned you before i got MR through email on 8 January . Today received hard copy of my MR , its includes: RPRF , Original and good condition COPY of MY UK PCC and BD PCC (new) ; 4 recent photographs for this they gave me 60 days . I did the medical on 12 January , coming Sunday deposit the RPRF and apply for BD PCC . For UK PCC there stand is confusing they told me to provide original and good condition copy .Here to mention that initially i did not submit my originals ,provided the photocopy. Do i need to apply for PCC again ? 155 pounds ! 15 days donot know ,need your advice .

thanks in advance

Canadal0ve
Dear Canadal0ve
If U brought PCC from UK just before leaving that country, Then U may submit a notarized copy/Original copy along with your document. this technique has been worked for some one here who already received visa. in parallel, U may send a request through email/application to UK Police dept for an online Clearance like that.

Regards
Uttara 11
(still RBVO)

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
GTL said:
Thanks Rana vai,

Could you please let me know how to send general inqurry?
Changed Canadian immigration screening rules

Canada, 16th January: Canada has announced new rules for immigration screening and these are going to affect nearly 2.2 million people every year.

New immigration screening measures have been introduced by Canada recently.

New Canada immigration screening norms—As per Canada immigration minister Jason Kenney, the new immigration screening rules will make sure to add strength to the ability of the nation to find out and refuse entry of those abusing Canada immigration routes.

What are the new screening measures—The aim of new screening measures will be to find those who have been refused Canada visas in the past or have been guilty of convictions.

New immigration screening measures announced by Canada recently will offer increased protection to Canada’s borders. The new rules have been introduced under Canada’s ‘Protecting Canada’s Immigration System Act’.

These measures include — Collecting photos and fingerprints of applicants from any of the 29 nations. These nations are Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Burma, Colombia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Haiti, Iran, Jordan, Jamaica, Pakistan, Vietnam and Yemen among others.

Once the biometric information or details of the concerned applicant have been collected, these will be forwarded to the RCMP.

These details will be then verified against the fingerprint detail records of the previous deportees, refugee claimants, people with Canadian crime records and previous Canada temporary resident applicants before making any final decision for granting a Canada visa.

Rules regarding aspirants for Canada citizenship—Canada has also announced certain new requirements for those wanting to become Canada citizens.

So, as of now, all aspiring of Canada citizenship need to submit an evidence of language proficiency(that is, either English or French) before making an application for Canada citizenship to Citizenship and Immigration Canada(CIC).

Anyone in the age group between 18 years and 54 years wanting to become a Canada citizen will be bound by new rules and Canada immigration department holds the right to immediately return the applications not accompanied by required accepted proof of language proficiency, the immigration minister has clarified.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Rossei said:
I second Dr.Hasib here. As I was skimming through this famous thread; I wanted to share few tips with you who want to be mentally prepared for the odds. This is meant for economy class immigrants.

(1) Most immigrants would want to settle in big cities like Toronto or Montreal. Although they would offer more opportunities (meaning more competitions) and more diverse environment; you should also prepare yourself for relocation in smaller cities/towns.
(2) Compared to USA, there are fewer companies resulting in fewer openings. And there aren't many major cities with lots of opportunities in Canada unlike USA where you'll find 2/3 big cities in every state.
(3) Job applicants with both Canadian degree and experience get higher priority in hiring. Even fresh graduates here have some experiences behind their back from co-op/internship and may/will have advantages over you.
(4) Be prepared for survival jobs. Even these jobs can be hard to find for various reasons especially when the economy isn't going smooth. You've to start building contacts, mix with the community and search intensely.
(5) If you're married and have school going children; you may prepare mentally to send them back once they land in Canada. It will buy time for you and save you financially in order to find settling opportunities.
(6) Be open for post-graduate study. Application for masters program in Canada isn't easy and hence many do undergrads instead. Yet, you should try hard in different universities.
(7) It's natural that you would look for other Bangladeshis upon landing. But you should also focus on mixing with other colours (white, black, Asians) which will improve your language proficiency and build contacts/links.
(8 ) Familiarize yourself with Canadian style of resume, cover letter, thank you letter, portfolio and online job application process.
(9) Be open to volunteering few hours a week, which will help you building your resume with Canadian experience.
(10) Be miser in spending. Be open to any opportunity. Be patient but confident.

For those who may raise eye-brows in my authenticity ::), 2013 is my 9th year in Canada. I did my undergrad in Electrical Engineering here and have been working for last 3 years in Ontario Govt. owned company. My wife is a doctor from Bangladesh. We both obtained immigration in PNP category in 2011. Among my greater family, I've seen both skilled immigrants and business class people settling in Canada. So, I speak mostly from experience.
thanks

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
ruparupa said:
Rana bhai, last week'a CSE kore amar updated passport info send korsilam. Abar ekta enquiry korbo? Bhabchhi ar kota din shobur kori...naki bolen?
ektu wait koren

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
beximco said:
You will inshAllah get the email of PPR anytime, no need to send cse as it will not make your process faster. Your timeline for medical and rprf is same like mine so just wait patiently.
right

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
casayed said:
r partesi na ???akta jinis nia ar koto ghen gehn kora jay :eek: :eek: :eek:
amar to ghan ghan korte bhaloi lagche :)

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Send you a PM please check.

canadal0ve said:

thanks in advance

Canadal0ve

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Hoquebd said:
Changed Canadian immigration screening rules

Canada, 16th January: Canada has announced new rules for immigration screening and these are going to affect nearly 2.2 million people every year.

New immigration screening measures have been introduced by Canada recently.

New Canada immigration screening norms—As per Canada immigration minister Jason Kenney, the new immigration screening rules will make sure to add strength to the ability of the nation to find out and refuse entry of those abusing Canada immigration routes.

What are the new screening measures—The aim of new screening measures will be to find those who have been refused Canada visas in the past or have been guilty of convictions.

New immigration screening measures announced by Canada recently will offer increased protection to Canada's borders. The new rules have been introduced under Canada's ‘Protecting Canada's Immigration System Act'.

These measures include — Collecting photos and fingerprints of applicants from any of the 29 nations. These nations are Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Burma, Colombia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Haiti, Iran, Jordan, Jamaica, Pakistan, Vietnam and Yemen among others.

Once the biometric information or details of the concerned applicant have been collected, these will be forwarded to the RCMP.

These details will be then verified against the fingerprint detail records of the previous deportees, refugee claimants, people with Canadian crime records and previous Canada temporary resident applicants before making any final decision for granting a Canada visa.

Rules regarding aspirants for Canada citizenship—Canada has also announced certain new requirements for those wanting to become Canada citizens.

So, as of now, all aspiring of Canada citizenship need to submit an evidence of language proficiency(that is, either English or French) before making an application for Canada citizenship to Citizenship and Immigration Canada(CIC).

Anyone in the age group between 18 years and 54 years wanting to become a Canada citizen will be bound by new rules and Canada immigration department holds the right to immediately return the applications not accompanied by required accepted proof of language proficiency, the immigration minister has clarified.
yep............heard it before

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
hahaha casayed, this about other applicants who are still in RBVO stage by the grace of Allah we passed lot of stages and just waiting for our passport to arrive from Singapore. So have patience and pray for yourself and also others who are still in processing stage.

casayed said:
r partesi na ???akta jinis nia ar koto ghen gehn kora jay :eek: :eek: :eek: