10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Demand Drafts usually have 6 months of validity and if its not en cashed within that period then it get void.
So??

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
its really very indisciplined that people have gone mad to get their medicals where their predecessors have yet to receive their medicals.
Indeed , but long time , none of the forum and anyone from this site , did not realize any MR.
As far as i can understand from this site , CIC execute the files in batching system not by the FIFO ( first in first out ) or LILO.

until and unless , there is any complexity , CIC will start the MR soon and lots of people will get their MR and it is very soon and u r one of them , i believe. So janathan be patience u will get it very soon my friend. :)

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
shaon31 said:
Just saw that my e-case and its showing "Decision Made" !
[size=10pt]
CONGRATULATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
katoky said:
hi,
my dear bro & sis...
ALHAMDULILLAH!
I got it! :p :p :p
I got my PPR today,by the grace of almighty ALLAH!
shobar doa chai... ;D ;D ;D
Katoky
CONGRATULATION KATOKY
ALL THE BEST.

soarer

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Teaspoon said:
Indeed , but long time , none of the forum and anyone from this site , did not realize any MR.
As far as i can understand from this site , CIC execute the files in batching system not by the FIFO ( first in first out ) or LILO.

until and unless , there is any complexity , CIC will start the MR soon and lots of people will get their MR and it is very soon and u r one of them , i believe. So janathan be patience u will get it very soon my friend. :)
In recent few months, it is observed that a lot of application are being pending for becoming in process. Moreover, currently it is taking more time to get med req even after the status changed to in process. My status has changed to in process nearly two months ago, but I have yet to receive any med req or any other communication from the visa office. The situation becoming more frustrating day-by-days. Do anyone has any clear idea with which the SVO busy now?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
soarer

I have been thinking the same like you but have got almost no or very small reasons behind the delay for sending Medical after the status got IN PROCESS. mine is IN PROCESS for over 3 months now with no medical till now. I will write more in a couple of hours about the speculations I have for this unexpected delay.

mzr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2010
Med's Request
28-08-2011
Med's Done....
06-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012, I received PP in hand 28-06-2012
LANDED..........
5 Sept 2012
jnathan said:
soarer

I have been thinking the same like you but have got almost no or very small reasons behind the delay for sending Medical after the status got IN PROCESS. mine is IN PROCESS for over 3 months now with no medical till now. I will write more in a couple of hours about the speculations I have for this unexpected delay.
I have been waiting for 2 months as well for MR (In process: 29th Nov '10) or any other form of communication from Singapore VO! I just wanted to add my voice to this.

Congrats Katoky! :)

Is it possible that we, being last batch before the 26th June '10, are now in a limbo?

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As i mentioned cic works in batch systems as per my observations. once they start with the MR , they will send all the MR to those who are waiting from 5/6 months to 1/2 months and it is very soon.

soarer

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Teaspoon said:
As i mentioned cic works in batch systems as per my observations. once they start with the MR , they will send all the MR to those who are waiting from 5/6 months to 1/2 months and it is very soon.
Does it merely observation or have specific information? Please share.

tracy422

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
----
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
26 March 2010
AOR Received.
18 April 2010
IELTS Request
16 June10, submitted 15 September10- Band 6.5
Hi Soarer,

Thanks for you comment on my case. I hope it be as you said. I wana share more information regarding to my online status checker and the letter which I received from the Singapore VISA office. I hope that the information may be useful for friends:

---- 2 weeks before it showed ' In process'. and mentioned that I am eligible for processing and processing has begun.

---- A week later, it showed that ' withdrawn '. and mentioned that: My file has been closed. but in another sentences mentioned that ' A decision has been made on my case and the VISA Office will contact me regarding to the decision '.

---- two days later that time, I received a letter from Singapore VISA Office about transfering my files to Damascus. In the letter, it is mentioned that: Considering the integrity will enhance the processing of your application, we have sent your files to the Damascus VISA office. the Damascus visa office will contact you within 4 monthes and will let you know that they have received your application.
There is another strange sentence in the letters and tells to the Damascus Visa office: The applicant has not paid the right of PR fee.

---- Still, my online status is 'Withdrawn' and all I can do is to wait.

Thanks almighty God, and I wish all the best for all.

Tracy

soarer said:
I think tracy's file was transferred to Damascus not for additional secury check but for processing there. In the information booklet I found that if additional background check is required then visa office may ask other visa offices of jurisdiction to justify any case. In any such case of additional check may delay the processing. But it is not the case and processing in Damascus may not create any risk of refusal rather may be affected by their processing time.

soarer

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Tracy,

From the information you shared, it seems that there is nothing to worried about the fate of your application, but sending in Damascus vo may only delay the processing time.

In the information booklet, it is mentioned that one can submit the right of PR fee along with full documents for avoiding delay in making request for it or may submit it when it is to be asked to submit. Possibly, SVO informed the DVO with the intention to keep them out of any confusion about submission of RPRF. So, don't worry about it. Hope, RPRF will be asked by the Damascus vo along with your med req.

Wish you best of luck.

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
soarer

pls share it with us. Teaspoon

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soarer said:
In recent few months, it is observed that a lot of application are being pending for becoming in process. Moreover, currently it is taking more time to get med req even after the status changed to in process. My status has changed to in process nearly two months ago, but I have yet to receive any med req or any other communication from the visa office. The situation becoming more frustrating day-by-days. Do anyone has any clear idea with which the SVO busy now?
As per the observation ,if u observe the post June applicants thread now most of them are getting their raining of PER, its mean that the VO is currently dealing with this batch and putting this all files in the status of ' IN PROCESS' . This batch need to hear something from the vo cuz this batch got no from response last 6/7 months.

once the vo finish this batch then afterwards the vo will start dealing with the pre 26th June applicant. Then all the pre June applicant who are waiting for last 5/6 to 1/2 months will get their MR. once they complete this batch then again they will go back to the post june applicant MR.

This is just a plain observation , what do u think guys ::) Teaspoon

Munnimehek

May 4, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-08-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
AOR Received.
26-10-2009, 2nd AOR : 17-02- 2010
File Transfer...
07-02-2010, In Process- :01-02-2011, after 1 yr. Update doc sent: 23-01-2012. Real IP: 13-04-2012
Med's Request
18-06-2012
Med's Done....
28-06-2012 Med's send: 01-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-11-2012
katoky said:
hi,
my dear bro & sis...
ALHAMDULILLAH!
I got it! :p :p :p
I got my PPR today,by the grace of almighty ALLAH!
shobar doa chai... ;D ;D ;D
Katoky
Wow!!!

Congratulationssssssssssss.. & very best of Luck...