Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Mun said:
Dear Rahman Vai,
Assalamu alaikum &
Congrats for receiving PPR.
wish you all the best for rest of the journey.
rahman bhai k? jones bhai naki?

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
INDIANAJONES said:
Dear Respected Forum Member,

By the grace of Almighty Allah, I received my PPR Through email.

I just checked my inbox of the e-mail id I provided for e-mail communication to the IMM0008 (Generic Application Form) submitted at the time of resubmitting documents to SGVO after receiving 1st AOR (Within 120 Days Deadline). I suggest applicants like me to regularly check the inbox of that e-mail id. I posted regarding my "Medical Received" on December 05, 2012. See the following Link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-bangladeshi-applicants-forum-t19664.20220.html

SGVO issued me PPR dated December 06, 2012. It came to my e-mail inbox at 7:55 A.M. on December 06, 2012. I Checked now and came to know after 4 (FOUR) Valuable Days.

[size=11pt]SO, DO CHECK YOUR E-MAIL INBOX ON DAILY BASIS.

Jazakallahu Khair for all those (Respected Forum Members or not members) who always kept me in their Dua.

Dua for All.

INDIANAJONES.
[/size]

"Jazakallahu Khair" : Allah Ta'la Apnake Uttam Binimoy Dan Karun, Ameen.

congratz brother..........when did u do the medical and sent the full docs?
could u pls update these info in the left panel?
congratz again :)

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
New Federal Skilled Trades Stream to Begin Accepting Applications on January 2, 2013

Mississauga, December 10, 2012 — To address Canada’s growing demand for skilled tradespersons, a new Federal Skilled Trades Program is being launched on January 2, 2013, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

“The new Skilled Trades Stream will help address serious labour shortages in some regions of the country, and support economic growth,” Minister Kenney said. “For too long, Canada’s immigration system has not been open to these in-demand skilled workers. These changes are long overdue and will help us move to a fast and flexible immigration system that works for Canada’s economy.”

The program criteria are built around four requirements that ensure applicants will have the right skills and experience needed to succeed here in Canada. In order to qualify, applicants will need to:

have an offer of employment in Canada or a certificate of qualification from a province or territory to ensure that applicants are “job ready” upon arrival;
meet a basic language requirement;
have a minimum of two years of work experience as a skilled tradesperson, to ensure that the applicant has recent and relevant practice as a qualified journeyman; and
have the skills and experience that match those set out in the National Occupational Classification (NOC B) system, showing that they have performed the essential duties of the occupation.

In order to manage intake, avoid backlogs and ensure fast processing times, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will accept up to a maximum of 3,000 applications in the first year of the Federal Skilled Trades Program.

Minister Kenney was joined at today’s announcement by Michael Atkinson, President of the Canadian Construction Association. “The introduction of a dedicated and streamlined program for skilled trades addresses many of the shortcomings from the current Federal Skilled Worker Program,” said Michael Atkinson. “The new program ensures greater consideration is given to the needs of industry when processing eligible immigration applications.”

“Ensuring Canada’s immigration system works for small employers in need of skilled trades’ people has been a concern for some time,” said Dan Kelly, President and CEO of the Canadian Federation of Independent Business. “With the shortage of qualified labour in many parts of Canada growing once again, the launch of the Skilled Trades immigration stream is very welcome news.”

Eligible occupations will include electricians, welders, heavy-duty equipment mechanics, and pipefitters, among others. CIC is currently working with the provinces, territories and federal government partners on the list of skilled trades’ occupations that are experiencing acute labour shortages and which will qualify under the program. This list will be announced prior to the program opening on January 2, 2013.

The Federal Skilled Trades Program will complement other avenues already in place for skilled tradespersons to immigrate to Canada, such as the Canadian Experience Class and Provincial Nominee Programs.

“As promised in Economic Action Plan 2012, we are creating a new immigration stream to facilitate entry of skilled tradespersons,” added Minister Kenney. “The Federal Skilled Trades Program will help transform Canada’s immigration system into a fast and flexible system focused on jobs, growth and long-term prosperity.”

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj_Hoque said:
Alhamdulillah...I have received my PP back with Visa today. At last 2 years and 8 months Journey has finished...Another One Yet to start.. ;D

Probably I have to land by middle of Next Month if all goes well...Please Pray for me & family...This Forum Rocks!!!
Congratulation .. !!! please keep us in your prayer ..

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Colors said:
@ Raj_Hoque : Congratulations bhaijan...

@ Indiana Jones : congratulations Brother
PQR said:
raj keno bhaijan
jones keno brother

eta jati jante chay :)
raj keno bhaijan = Bengoli Name tai bhaijan
jones keno brother = English Name tai Brother

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj_Hoque said:
Alhamdulillah...I have received my PP back with Visa today. At last 2 years and 8 months Journey has finished...Another One Yet to start.. ;D

Probably I have to land by middle of Next Month if all goes well...Please Pray for me & family...This Forum Rocks!!!
Congratulation....

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj_Hoque said:
PPR received on 18th November.
Submit PP to VFS on 19th November.
Received by SGVO on 22nd November.
Informed - Released PP on 7th December.
Got in Hand 10th December.
Altogether it took 21 days Span of time to get the Visa.
Thanks a lot for your information.......

Khan14

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Dhk
Category........
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18,2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Oct 9,2010
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
File Transfer...
Not needed
Med's Request
Received on 17 oct
Med's Done....
05-12-12 done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
landed in april 2013
Thank you all for your support, i have finally sent my medical and required docs. Can you tell me, how long it takes to receive PPR after finishing 60 days of submitting docs and medical?

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Raj_Hoque said:

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S :)

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
INDIANAJONES said:
Dear Respected Forum Member,

By the grace of Almighty Allah, I received my PPR Through email.

I just checked my inbox of the e-mail id I provided for e-mail communication to the IMM0008 (Generic Application Form) submitted at the time of resubmitting documents to SGVO after receiving 1st AOR (Within 120 Days Deadline). I suggest applicants like me to regularly check the inbox of that e-mail id. I posted regarding my "Medical Received" on December 05, 2012. See the following Link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-bangladeshi-applicants-forum-t19664.20220.html

SGVO issued me PPR dated December 06, 2012. It came to my e-mail inbox at 7:55 A.M. on December 06, 2012. I Checked now and came to know after 4 (FOUR) Valuable Days.

[size=11pt]SO, DO CHECK YOUR E-MAIL INBOX ON DAILY BASIS.

Jazakallahu Khair for all those (Respected Forum Members or not members) who always kept me in their Dua.

Dua for All.

INDIANAJONES.
[/size]

"Jazakallahu Khair" : Allah Ta'la Apnake Uttam Binimoy Dan Karun, Ameen.
Alhamdulillah! Happy for you.... :)

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
mute_man said:
Countries and territories whose citizens will soon need to provide biometric information to enter Canada as visitors
List of Countries/Territories

The Government of Canada has proposed to introduce biometric identity screening for nationals of 29 countries and 1 territory when they apply for a temporary resident visa, study permit or work permit. Once final, this change would take effect in 2013.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) plans to introduce the following changes in 2013:

If you are a national of a country or territory listed below, you will need to appear in person to have your fingerprints and photograph (biometric information) taken when you apply for a:

temporary resident visa,
study permit, or
work permit.
CIC will start to collect this information from people on a mandatory basis in September 2013. By December 2013, biometric screening will be mandatory for all temporary resident applicants who are a national of a country or territory listed below. The following are the proposed dates when mandatory collection of biometric information will begin:

September 2, 2013:
Columbia
Haiti
Jamaica

October 15, 2013:
Albania
Algeria
Democratic Republic of Congo
Eritrea
Libya
Nigeria
Saudi Arabia
Somalia
South Sudan
Sudan
Tunisa

December 7, 2013:
Afghanistan
Bangladesh
Burma (Myanmar)
Cambodia
Egypt
Iran
Iraq
Jordan
Laos
Lebanon
Pakistan
Sri Lanka
Syria
Vietnam
Yemen
Palestinian Authority
These dates are subject to change. Visit this website in spring 2013 to confirm when this will take effect for you.

for more info: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp
Great information.......+1

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Along Came Angel said:
Got an email from VFS tht my passport has been released from Singapore....it might take 2/3 days to reach here..
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

Wish you all the best in landing!!! :)

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Along Came Angel said:
Hello friends.

My online status shows " Decision has been made" but I dint get my Passport yet..what does that mean..I have submitted my PP on 26th Nov'12.
You have already seen the aftermath! :)

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
GreenBD said:
Dear dhaka121,

I'm a newcomer in this forum. Could you please tell me do they ask to go along with your passport for the MR?

Thank you on advace.

Regards

GreenBD
Yes, they do.