Med's Request
27th Oct'12
Med's Done....
10th Nov'12
VISA ISSUED...
16th Dec'12
hasan_bd said:
Dear Along Came Angel,

You may need more then one moth to get back pass with VISA so far i found in this forum, and if you go in january'13 in india with Canadian visa, then you need to consider you dollar amount you endorse need to be less from your total limit USD 5k/PP/in a Calander yr. Think of this carefully

Regards,

Hasan
Bhaiya, thx for ur reply. Can u please describe the endorsement policy. Wht if I do in Dec'12 last?

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
shantonu said:
Can I show my spouse's (dependent) FDR amount at "Personal Net Worth Statement" ?? :-\
Yes you can show if your spouse is accompanying you to Canada.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Classical_beat said:
Eagerly waiting for tomorrow ... :-[
It will happen anyway by this Monday Insha Allah!!! ALL the best.... :)

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
hasan_bd said:
Dear smiling_face,

The Visa Office asked for (i) RPRF, (ii) some other forms, (iii) updated photograph, (iv) Police Clearance Certificate, The deadline is 60 days. So do i need to send PP and Schedule A through VFS and other documents throw DHL/Fedex separately ? Pls. clarify?

Regards,

Hasan

Why Schedule-A through VFS (is there any indication in the instruction)? I have seen instructions only PP through VFS so far. Anything else should be sent individually if not otherwise stated*.

* There should be very clear instruction on the letter with MR/RPRF/PPR on where and how to send the docs.

Rezwan

Dec 3, 2011
Hi Folks,
Need your suggestion.
I received my Medical Request, Police Clearance Check, Landing Fee, Net Worth Statement Form, Bank Docs, Updated Schedule A - Background Declaration Forms and Updated Photos on 15th Oct, 2012. I have given 60 Days to submit all those docs to SGVO (I did not receive any Passport Request). My questions are -
1. What is usually the next process after I submit the requested documents?
2. How long does it take to get reply from them for the next request?
3. When the Passport Request comes?

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Along Came Angel said:
Bhaiya, cant we send all the docs and the Passport through VFS? Why do we need to send the papers through DHL and passport through VFS

Thank you...

Hi Along Came Angel,

Think other way around....why can't we send our passport thru DHL/FedEx with all other docs? Because getting out and re-in the passports from/to Bangladesh require an approval from Ministry of Home Affairs of Bangladesh. You can acquire this approval/permission from Ministry of Home Affairs of Bangladesh and send your passport thru DHL/FedEx directly - there is NO harm [CIC won't take any responsibility if something bad happens]. Given that scenario, to provide some comfort for NOT taking this permission from Ministry of Home Affairs of Bangladesh for every individual separately and also mitigate the risk of transporting passports, CIC introduced VFS as our service provider for the transporting passports. VFS acquire the blanket approval [general approval] for all the passports they do carry.

That's why they don't carry other docs for us as like as the regular courier service. That's what I understood personally. Someone can come up with more clarifications. Hope this will address your concern.

Thanks!
:)

bluedhaka

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 13, 2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
05/05/11 and In Process from 21/11/12
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
June 10, 2011
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Done
LANDED..........
Done
1. What is usually the next process after I submit the requested documents? - it depends. but send ASAP. if you are lucky they will not take more than a month.
2. How long does it take to get reply from them for the next request? - see above
3. When the Passport Request comes? - see above

please confirm your app details....app date - IP date, etc

canadal0ve

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 January 2011
AOR Received.
PER 1 April 2011 and AOR 26 April 2011
File Transfer...
18 April 2011
Med's Request
8 January 2013 via email
Med's Done....
12 January 2013
Passport Req..
19-04-2013 rcvd on 30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Along Came Angel said:
Bhaiya, thx for ur reply. Can u please describe the endorsement policy. Wht if I do in Dec'12 last?
Dear along Came Angel , Congrats ! Are you a MI 2 Applicant ? Whats your NOC . May Allah with you in your coming days
regards
Canadal0ve

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Rezwan said:
Hi Folks,
Need your suggestion.
I received my Medical Request, Police Clearance Check, Landing Fee, Net Worth Statement Form, Bank Docs, Updated Schedule A - Background Declaration Forms and Updated Photos on 15th Oct, 2012. I have given 60 Days to submit all those docs to SGVO (I did not receive any Passport Request). My questions are -
1. What is usually the next process after I submit the requested documents?
2. How long does it take to get reply from them for the next request?
3. When the Passport Request comes?
it's been almost 1 month and still you haven't done your medical............!! hurry up man

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
smiling_face said:

Hi Along Came Angel,

Think other way around....why can't we send our passport thru DHL/FedEx with all other docs? Because getting out and re-in the passports from/to Bangladesh require an approval from Ministry of Home Affairs of Bangladesh. You can acquire this approval/permission from Ministry of Home Affairs of Bangladesh and send your passport thru DHL/FedEx directly - there is NO harm [CIC won't take any responsibility if something bad happens]. Given that scenario, to provide some comfort for NOT taking this permission from Ministry of Home Affairs of Bangladesh for every individual separately and also mitigate the risk of transporting passports, CIC introduced VFS as our service provider for the transporting passports. VFS acquire the blanket approval [general approval] for all the passports they do carry.

That's why they don't carry other docs for us as like as the regular courier service. That's what I understood personally. Someone can come up with more clarifications. Hope this will address your concern.

Thanks!
:)
right :)

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
smiling_face said:
It will happen anyway by this Monday Insha Allah!!! ALL the best.... :)
new week new hope :)

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Along Came Angel said:
Hi Bhaiya,

Thanks for your reply. we had our medical test. will get the tracking number day after tomorrow. So now we have to wait for 2 weeks, right?
within this time I will prepare all the forms, the pay order from SCB. If everything goes well by God's grace We'll submit all our papers through VFS on 25th of ths month. Can u tell me when will they send my passport back? I was planning to go to India at the end of Dec. do you think I'll get back my passport by then?
only passport through VFS and other doc Fedex/dhl
by dec asha kora jay youll get your PP back