Submitted together with the forms
Med's Request
27th Oct'12
Med's Done....
10th Nov'12
VISA ISSUED...
16th Dec'12
Hello there,

I have just came to know about this Forum and just joined. I have applied for FSW and have received request for Medical test. I have some questions. It would be very helpful if you could give me some information. Me and my husband we'll be going to have the medical test tomorrow in baridhara, Dr. Abdul M Wahab. Do you have any suggestion for us before we go for the medical test. We'll be taking our passport, 4 Passport size photos and the medical forms. Will they fill up the form and give it back to us or they'll be sending the forms directly. What should we do then? We need to wait for 2 more weeks. right? Please help me with your suggestions. Thank you.

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Along Came Angel said:
Hello there,

I have just came to know about this Forum and just joined. I have applied for FSW and have received request for Medical test. I have some questions. It would be very helpful if you could give me some information. Me and my husband we'll be going to have the medical test tomorrow in baridhara, Dr. Abdul M Wahab. Do you have any suggestion for us before we go for the medical test. We'll be taking our passport, 4 Passport size photos and the medical forms. Will they fill up the form and give it back to us or they'll be sending the forms directly. What should we do then? We need to wait for 2 more weeks. right? Please help me with your suggestions. Thank you.
Please share your timeline....

They asked for MR only or PPR too.....?

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Classical_beat said:
MR + PPR akshathe request pathale PPR ki shob form er shathe mail kore pathate hobe ?
Good Question...

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Classical_beat said:
MR + PPR akshathe request pathale PP ki shob form er shathe mail kore pathate hobe ?
same as MR w/o PPR :)
only exception is that you'll be given 15 days after medical to submit (that means VFS/singapore/courier)
but as mr rashed pointed out if you want to go to singapore, make sure your bank draft has been cashed by them

ruparupa

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
01-07-2010
AOR Received.
15-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with other docs
File Transfer...
In Process with date & letter sent on 23rd April '12
Med's Request
06-11-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
PQR said:
koi asen bhai 30 ta asche
30 MR in a single day?! Ar SVO is ghash khay?

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PQR said:
bhai eita ki MR k dedicate kore likha............!! bhai etao visa officer k pathay dien...... :)
Sort of....

@ PQR : Bhai ata ki CSI te Dibo ?

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Classical_beat said:
MR + PPR akshathe request pathale PP ki shob form er shathe mail kore pathate hobe ?
There should be a clear guideline how to send the PP. No worry!!! :)

Along Came Angel

Nov 6, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Feb 2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted together with the forms
Med's Request
27th Oct'12
Med's Done....
10th Nov'12
VISA ISSUED...
16th Dec'12
Colors said:
Please share your timeline....

They asked for MR only or PPR too.....?
They requested for the Medical Report and also the fee for PR...we are planning to go for the Medical test tomorrow..They have sent us a medical form which I need to take with me tomorrow...will thy give it back after finishing or they'll be sending it by themselves. I have submitted my application in 24th Feb 2011 and received my first letter in March. They I updated my husband's info on Mya'11 as I was single when I applied. Then got another letter from Singapore stating that thy have received my husband's file too.. Now we have just received the medical on 31st October.They have instructed to wait for 2 weeks after the medical test. Then if no other test required then we need to send our passport, fees along with the documents thy wanted to Singapore. As we are Planning to go for the medical test tomorrow morning. Do you have any suggestions for us?

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Along Came Angel said:
They requested for the Medical Report and also the fee for PR...we are planning to go for the Medical test tomorrow..They have sent us a medical form which I need to take with me tomorrow...will thy give it back after finishing or they'll be sending it by themselves. I have submitted my application in 24th Feb 2011 and received my first letter in March. They I updated my husband's info on Mya'11 as I was single when I applied. Then got another letter from Singapore stating that thy have received my husband's file too.. Now we have just received the medical on 31st October.They have instructed to wait for 2 weeks after the medical test. Then if no other test required then we need to send our passport, fees along with the documents thy wanted to Singapore. As we are Planning to go for the medical test tomorrow morning. Do you have any suggestions for us?

After medical they will send the forms to its designated destination ....

Please ask for their contact no & person for the courier Tracking No, by which you can track your Medical documents...

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Along Came Angel said:

Medical: Any of the DMP listed in the letter.
Dr. Wahab's Clinic is best.
Talk to your DMP assistant and tell him to give you the Tracking No.

Quote from: mute_man on July 07, 2012, 02:39:42 am
but we want the details!!

Dear mute_man,
Reached the clinic at around 10:45am & it took around an hour to complete the process as there were a bit rush (because today is Saturday). Following are the steps:
1. Collected Blood Sample (Children are not required to give blood).
2. Collected MR forms, two copies of photos of each, advised to put "tick" marks in the specified fields of the forms, took signatures at specified
places in the forms (for children the principal applicant need to sign).
3. Took weight and height measurement.
4. Checked for eyesight (only reading alphabets at a certain distance).
5. Checked blood pressure.
6. Did X-Ray of chest
7. Collected sample of urine.
8. Lastly met Dr. Wahab, he had a look and checked the lung condition (by stethoscope), took the money (Taka2000.00 for adult, Tk.1000.00 for
infant & Tk.3000.00 for courier) and told if there is any problem will let us know. That's all.

Thanks and best regards,
Dibakar
Bank Draft: Standard Chartered Bank, the one and only option.
Go to gulshan branch with the following document (photocopy).........
1. Money receipt of medical examination.
2. Marriage reg certificate/ Nikahnama, if you are married.
3. Copy of passport of all member.
4. Copy of Application for permanent residence in canada (imm0008) which was sent to CIO.
5. Letter for deposition of RPRF

6. Lastly tk 85000 to 87000.

Hope this information will be of assistance.

Best regard
muk

ashikmurshed

Jun 30, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010.
Doc's Request.
July 13, 2010.
AOR Received.
April 30, 2012.
Med's Request
15th July, 2012.
Med's Done....
21st July, 2012.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24th September, 2012. Submitted to VFS Dh. on 7th Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th October 2012
LANDED..........
27th March 2013
আমি আমার সবচেয়ে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ প্রশ্নের জবাব এই ফোরাম থেকে পাইনি।

৩ জনের জন্য ১৭,০১১.০০ কানাডিয়ান ডলার নিতে হবে .. কীভাবে নেব?

প্রতি পাসপোর্টে ৫০০০ ডলার লিমিট? যার মধ্যে ২০০০ ডলার ক্যাশ আর বাকিটা ক্রেডিট কার্ড-এ নিতে হবে। এটা ব্যাংক এশিয়া এবং ইষ্টার্ণ ব্যাংকের ভাষ্য। আমি নিজে এদের সাথে কথা বলেছি। এবং আমার ছেলের বয়স মাত্র ৭ বছর.. সুতরাং তার পাসপোর্টে এনডোর্স হবে না।

তাহলে মাত্র ৪০০০ ডলার ক্যাশ আর ৬০০০ ডলার ক্রেডিট কার্ডে .. মোট ১০০০০ ডলার নিতে পারব। কিন্তু ক্রেডিট কার্ড ইমিগ্রেশনে গ্রহণযোগ্য হবে কিনা?

বাকি ৮০০০ ডলার কীভাবে নেব?!

আমি ডেস্কটপ নেব কী নেব না, বা মিউজিয়ামে দান করব কীনা, এর চেয়ে বোধহয় এই আলোচনা সবার বেশি উপকারে আসত।

তারপরেও সবাইকে ধন্যবাদ।

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
ashikmurshed said:

প্রতি পাসপোর্টে ৫০০০ ডলার লিমিট? যার মধ্যে ২০০০ ডলার ক্যাশ আর বাকিটা ক্রেডিট কার্ড-এ নিতে হবে। এটা ব্যাংক এশিয়া এবং ইষ্টার্ণ ব্যাংকের ভাষ্য। আমি নিজে এদের সাথে কথা বলেছি। এবং আমার ছেলের বয়স মাত্র ৭ বছর.. সুতরাং তার পাসপোর্টে এনডোর্স হবে না।

তাহলে মাত্র ৪০০০ ডলার ক্যাশ আর ৬০০০ ডলার ক্রেডিট কার্ডে .. মোট ১০০০০ ডলার নিতে পারব। কিন্তু ক্রেডিট কার্ড ইমিগ্রেশনে গ্রহণযোগ্য হবে কিনা?

আমি ডেস্কটপ নেব কী নেব না, বা মিউজিয়ামে দান করব কীনা, এর চেয়ে বোধহয় এই আলোচনা সবার বেশি উপকারে আসত।

তারপরেও সবাইকে ধন্যবাদ।
replied in PM

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
ashikmurshed said:

তারপরেও সবাইকে ধন্যবাদ।
try other forum :)
ei forum e ekhon ami chara keu ashe na :D

(jodi MR pai amio chame chikone shore porbo ;D ;D )

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
ruparupa said:
30 MR in a single day?! Ar SVO is ghash khay?
bad luck for us :(
amader ekhane 30 ta ekdine ashlei to game over ei jonno mone hoy ora time nitese :)