+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS UNDER NOC 0111 & 1111 - CHC NEW DELHI

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all
i don't know what is happening with my case, but on saturday, my another CA friend recd medicals and ppr. only God knows why my process is being delayed. let's hope it's for me better and expect med and ppr in couple of weeks or may be a change in status tomorrow.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeevindia said:
Hi all
i don't know what is happening with my case, but on saturday, my another CA friend recd medicals and ppr. only God knows why my process is being delayed. let's hope it's for me better and expect med and ppr in couple of weeks or may be a change in status tomorrow.
Status changes on Monday as well as mine changed always on Monday. I wish you get positive news soon

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeevindia said:
still waiting. no updates in my status. any luck guys?
Waiting for Medicals and PPT Request. Have you tried contacting the CHC New Delhi via email ?

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727 said:
sanjeevindia said:
still waiting. no updates in my status. any luck guys?
Waiting for Medicals and PPT Request. Have you tried contacting the CHC New Delhi via email ?
i'll wait for another week after that i m going to contact them.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Case from Trackitt.com
Reference.

User: Hiabhey: sent full file to ND CHC in Sep 09 and Rec medicals + RPRF+ PPT on 17th Nov NOC 0111, what is CHC ND doing I mean why are cases being delayed.

Any Idea anyone

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
may be they r being selective or may be they r planning to send med and ppr to everyone in pipeline b4 december vacations. that could well be the reason for u to not receive these yet. i don't see any other logical explanation about it. i think they will send med and ppr to many applicants within next week so that they can relax during dec vacations and then issue visas after that.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeevindia said:
may be they r being selective or may be they r planning to send med and ppr to everyone in pipeline b4 december vacations. that could well be the reason for u to not receive these yet. i don't see any other logical explanation about it. i think they will send med and ppr to many applicants within next week so that they can relax during dec vacations and then issue visas after that.
I checked the holidays and even asked some one working in other embassy they only get the mentioned holidays and nothing else. As stated on the website 28th and 25th Dec will be the only holiday.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well, then may be they have already fullfilled their share of quota for the calendar year and that's why they r delaying it. we can just guess sitting here. can't say what's actually happening?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeevindia said:
well, then may be they have already fullfilled their share of quota for the calendar year and that's why they r delaying it. we can just guess sitting here. can't say what's actually happening?
Could be as they do have Quota for NOC. (Read in some blog)