+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS UNDER NOC 0111 & 1111 - CHC NEW DELHI

LW

Aug 20, 2009
rocky272727 said:
sanjeevindia said:
LW said:
sanjeevindia said:
today one of my friends who is working as an accountant with a company recd a call from CHC ND. he submitted his docs in last week of june like me. i hope it means that now they r reviewing all pending applications under 0111, 1111 and soon we will be receiving med and ppr from them.
When you say "got a call" does that mean he got Med Request?
hi LW

i wrote recd a call and not got a call. by that i mean recd a phone call directly from CHC inquiring about his job profile and about the organization he is working in. it was more like a interview as the person from CHC asked about his wife's qualification, where she is from? how many people are there with him in his office? what is his designation? why did he choose canada? what will he do there? does he have any relatives there? whether his wife will accompany him or not? etc...........

hope i have clarified ur query in full there.

regards.
Thats strange. Now New Delhi has started taking interviews on phone. Sanjeev if you do not mind, can you share the Telephone number only the starting something like 4141**** so that by any chance we get calls and if we are busy somewhere then we can pick up that call.

It will be really helpful.
Rocky and Sanjeevindia,

Today I also got a call from Delhi regarding my daughter's travel history. She had made a trip abroad this year (without either of us, the parents). The person on the phone asked details of her trip - who accompanied her abroad, how long she visited, etc. I guess they compared our travel forms (which list dates of travel abroad, entry and exit) with actual entry/exit stamps on my daughters passport (since no travel form is filled out for minors) and found this mismatch.

Just thought I would share this since this thead mentions some phone based enquiries that CHC Delhi seems to be conducting recently. The phone number was a 011 one (local Delhi number). Also for the record, I submitted full docs to Delhi June 24 and completed medicals mid August. No PPR yet.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LW said:
rocky272727 said:
sanjeevindia said:
LW said:
sanjeevindia said:
today one of my friends who is working as an accountant with a company recd a call from CHC ND. he submitted his docs in last week of june like me. i hope it means that now they r reviewing all pending applications under 0111, 1111 and soon we will be receiving med and ppr from them.
When you say "got a call" does that mean he got Med Request?
hi LW

i wrote recd a call and not got a call. by that i mean recd a phone call directly from CHC inquiring about his job profile and about the organization he is working in. it was more like a interview as the person from CHC asked about his wife's qualification, where she is from? how many people are there with him in his office? what is his designation? why did he choose canada? what will he do there? does he have any relatives there? whether his wife will accompany him or not? etc...........

hope i have clarified ur query in full there.

regards.
Thats strange. Now New Delhi has started taking interviews on phone. Sanjeev if you do not mind, can you share the Telephone number only the starting something like 4141**** so that by any chance we get calls and if we are busy somewhere then we can pick up that call.

It will be really helpful.
Rocky and Sanjeevindia,

Today I also got a call from Delhi regarding my daughter's travel history. She had made a trip abroad this year (without either of us, the parents). The person on the phone asked details of her trip - who accompanied her abroad, how long she visited, etc. I guess they compared our travel forms (which list dates of travel abroad, entry and exit) with actual entry/exit stamps on my daughters passport (since no travel form is filled out for minors) and found this mismatch.

Just thought I would share this since this thead mentions some phone based enquiries that CHC Delhi seems to be conducting recently. The phone number was a 011 one (local Delhi number). Also for the record, I submitted full docs to Delhi June 24 and completed medicals mid August. No PPR yet.
Thanks for the update. Can you tell us the number not complete but at least the exchange codes like 011-**** first four digits of the number. Would appreciate it.

ramneek

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
hi all
i also recd a call from chc nd on 5th the lady asked abt the duties exactly i perform as financial mgr.she also asked abt the concern s makeover where i am working.& today my status changed to in process.
hope it helps
regards

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramneek said:
hi all
i also recd a call from chc nd on 5th the lady asked abt the duties exactly i perform as financial mgr.she also asked abt the concern s makeover where i am working.& today my status changed to in process.
hope it helps
regards
wt was the number she called from share

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks I do not know why is Our NOC 0111 & 1111 taking so much of time when the other NOC are as per the timeline. Anybody has any views on it

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi rocky

don'y worry. now our NOC is in process and soon we all will be heading to Canada.

faisal892

May 11, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
April 16, 2013
Med's Done....
May 23, 2013
Hi all,

I have working experience as Senior Accountant with an NGO. I have "Accounting Technician Certificate" in Accounting. I want to know if I apply for immigration will my experience as Senior Accountant be counted?

Regards

Faisal.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New Delhi Applicants 2009 - NOC 0111 & 1111

Hi,

For people who have applied under this NOC kindly once again share your progress of file. I think New Delhi CHC is processing every file at speed except these two NOC's. Kindly share your timeline as per the below format once again.

NOC:0111
Docs Rec at CHC New Delhi: 13th Aug 09
AOR from New Delhi: 21st Aug 09, Dated 17th Aug 09
RPRF Rec from New Delhi: 23rd Aug 09, Dated 19th Aug 09
Online Status: Received by Visa Office:
3 months wait period status: Over

This will help us analyse what is hapenning at CHC New Delhi