+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS UNDER NOC 0111 & 1111 - CHC NEW DELHI

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys.

i m starting this thread 4 all the applicants under NOC 0111 and 1111, who have submitted their full docs to CHC ND. it seems that processing of applicants under NOC 0111 and 1111 is very slow. so if we all keep this active then we will get updates about this NOC in one thread only. i filed my full docs in the last week of June 2009 and recd AOR in August. still waiting for any further response.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please join this earlier thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applicants-under-0111-and-1111-t27068.0.html

LW

Aug 20, 2009
sanjeevindia said:
hi guys.

i m starting this thread 4 all the applicants under NOC 0111 and 1111, who have submitted their full docs to CHC ND. it seems that processing of applicants under NOC 0111 and 1111 is very slow. so if we all keep this active then we will get updates about this NOC in one thread only. i filed my full docs in the last week of June 2009 and recd AOR in August. still waiting for any further response.
Hi Sanjeevindia,

I also started a thread on this, didnt realize you had started one too! I am also speculating (though there is no point really) on what could be holding up those under 0111 and why it is moving so slowly in the last couple of months. Maybe the officer handling this NOC is on leave or overloaded, maybe they have reached a quota for this NOC, etc.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barsindoo said:
Please join this earlier thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applicants-under-0111-and-1111-t27068.0.html
hello barsindoo

i have started this thread for people under NOC 0111 and 1111, who have applied to CHC-New Delhi only. the thread u mentioned is 4 all the people regardless of their final visa office.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LW said:
sanjeevindia said:
hi guys.

Hi Sanjeevindia,

I also started a thread on this, didnt realize you had started one too! I am also speculating (though there is no point really) on what could be holding up those under 0111 and why it is moving so slowly in the last couple of months. Maybe the officer handling this NOC is on leave or overloaded, maybe they have reached a quota for this NOC, etc.
hi LW

we don't have to worry about that. all we have 2 do is 2 keep the thread alive so that we can get and share updtaes on our NOC. and yes u may be right wneh u say the IO handling our NOC is overloaded. hope that soon we will be receiving medical PPR and finally the stamp on visa. and one day we meet in canada.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
man. it's really amazing. no posts in the thread for last 2 days. does it mean that everybody under NOC 0111 and 1111 and submitted full docs to New Delhi CHC have recd visa!!!!! very surprising.

ramneek

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
hello all
i amsailing in d same boat
3 months r gone still nothing
hi LW when did u sendur full app to ND
hi sanjeev india have u send any mail to nd if yes then wat they reply
regards

LW

Aug 20, 2009
ramneek said:
hello all
regards
Hi Ramneek,

I sent full docs to ND June 24. I recvd and completed Medicals in first week Aug. And sent a new child passport copy (as requested by them) 3rd week August. But nothing since then, I am waiting for PPR since 2 months.

I also sent an email (case specific enquiry) to ND and got a response in 2 weeks. Their response looks generic and not very specific to me. It mentions that a timeframe was set out in the AOR letter that they sent, when in fact there was no such timeframe mentioned in the letter, just the AOR. Further it says if that time frame has passed, it probably indicates that the processing has fallen outside the initial timeframe and sometimes coordination with outside agencies results in a timeframe that is out of their control. I take this to mean background (education, job) checks or security checks, although what research what I have done online indicates that background checks are done before medicals and only security checks are done after.

It could simply be a case of the IO for 0111 being tied up/overloaded. And worst case, that they have reached a quota for the year.

My plan is to wait another 2-3 weeks and then request CAIPS directly.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramneek said:
hello all
regards
hi ramneek

my 3 months period is over but i think i will wait for another week. everybody knows about the efficiency of indian postal department. if i don't receive anything till 31st then i m going 2 mail them and whatever their response is i'll share that with everyone.

jassin

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Dear All,
I Too applied in Same NOC form Delhi, Status:

Applied in June 09 @ NS
Got Mail to submit Documents in 120 days..
Submitted all docs on 13 oct @ New Delhi Off
Got AEO / File Num from New Delhi office on 21 Oct.

Now what is next ???
Jas

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello jassin

wait 4 medicals and ppr request. going by the recent speed u will receive the same iin 2010.

jasskhalsa

Jul 16, 2009
sanjeevindia said:
hi guys.

well done sanjeev..............this is very good thread................

i send my full application to CHC-ND on 8th july,2009 and got AOR on 23rd july............eCas status is "recieved by visa-office".......sanjeev m also waiting for 31st of this month after that i'll also send mail........

............mera number kab ayega..............:)

all d best
all d best...........

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasskhalsa said:
sanjeevindia said:
hi guys.

well done sanjeev..............this is very good thread................

i send my full application to CHC-ND on 8th july,2009 and got AOR on 23rd july............eCas status is "recieved by visa-office".......sanjeev m also waiting for 31st of this month after that i'll also send mail........

............mera number kab ayega..............:)

all d best
all d best...........
thank u jass

i think rather than saying mera nu,mber kab aayega, we must say .........NOC 0111, 1111 ka number kab aayega.
what u say? i also request u to share ur reply with us once u reiceive the same from CHC.

ramneek

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
hi 1111& 0111
atleast with the medical request of duggalca some movement is there
a positive sign. he submitted his full file on 2nd june
regards