+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all applicants from Quebec City

springtime

Star Member
May 5, 2014
citque said:
No news yet, but in another forum (in french) somebody got oath invitation for fifth of June in Quebec city:

demande de citoyenneté octobre 2011
accusé de réception janvier 2012
examen octobre 2013
la citoyenneté 5 juin 2014

forum.erableatlas.ca/t32762-examens-ou-ceremonies-citoyennete-a-quebec-du-26-au-30-mai
Hi citque ,
thanks for the link, I thought there is no ceremony in June for Quebec prov. ,if you check CIC web site it shows no citizenship ceremony in June for Quebec Prov. (after May the next one will be in July 1st. ) that means the website it not updated.

Im in Montreal, waiting for oath.

citque

Nov 1, 2013
Hello springtime,

it seems that their website is not updated even messy in the case of Quebec .

in "Regional itinerant services", Quebec should be in service from 26-30 May but it seems that it will be in service one week later!!!

again in "Regional itinerant services" Rimoski should be in service from May 13-16 but you do not see any ceremony in "Find a citizenship ceremony".

anyway I hope to receive a test invitation soon.

radrun

Jun 13, 2014
Hello everyone,

I live in Quebec city and have been scheduled to write a citizenship test on November 18, 2015 in Quebec City.

I was expecting to write the test in Montreal! Can anyone who has any experiences please share your experiences?

I had heard that recently there is a possibility of having the oath date on the same day. Can this happen in Quebec City as well?

Thanks

Rob51

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
radrun said:
Hello everyone,

I live in Quebec city and have been scheduled to write a citizenship test on November 18, 2015 in Quebec City.

I was expecting to write the test in Montreal! Can anyone who has any experiences please share your experiences?

I had heard that recently there is a possibility of having the oath date on the same day. Can this happen in Quebec City as well?

Thanks
Can you give me your time line, please

radrun

Jun 13, 2014
Rob51 said:
Can you give me your time line, please
Hi Rob51,
My application was received on jan 22, 2014
Processing started on March 12, 2014
CIC agent told me that my file was transferred sometime in July 2014.
Abc now the test scheduled on Nov 18...

What's your timeline? Are you also in Quebec city?

Rob51

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
radrun said:
Hi Rob51,
My application was received on jan 22, 2014
Processing started on March 12, 2014
CIC agent told me that my file was transferred sometime in July 2014.
Abc now the test scheduled on Nov 18...

What's your timeline? Are you also in Quebec city?
Yes I am from Québec City. I applied in June 2013 and I am still waiting.
No RQ, file was transferred in April 2014

radrun

Jun 13, 2014
Rob51 said:
Yes I am from Québec City. I applied in June 2013 and I am still waiting.
No RQ, file was transferred in April 2014
I am sure you are in-line for the test as well, it wont be long!

radrun

Jun 13, 2014
Hello Quebec applicants, I had my test in Quebec City and the officer told me that their office in Quebec City is very busy and wanted to see if I am OK with having the oath in Montreal instead (of course I said YES :) ) But I was told that it might take a few months before the oath.

I was wondering if anyone here, who has finished the whole process, has had their test in Quebec city and their ceremony in Montreal?

Thank you and wish everyone best of luck

citque

Nov 1, 2013
yes I sat for test in Quebec, and they asked same thing. we had ceremony in Montreal after 2-3 months