Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
CHITRANJAN said:
I have also been getting these mails .. but nothing gets updated .. so i think don't worry abt that .. :)
Hmm... some people are getting these mails... most probably it's not a great issue.

snip2015

Apr 1, 2015
Ashish16313 said:
:DHi Guys,

Congratulations to rainman, rosshain and all other friends who got ITA in the 5th draw.

I think CIC have no other option to go CRS score below 500 as most of the people neither got Job offer or PNP Nominations.

Because there is no access to Job bank for employers to get Job offer and most of the states required people with Job offer for them to release PNP's.

As CIC have to reach the target in this year of around 2,80,000 Immigrants including dependents, they have no other option to release invitations in regular draws.

I think all the people got eligible in EE system will get Invitations in regular draws. Still, I think personally they might fall short to reach the target.

So friends now we have to got hope that we will get ITA at some point of time in the next couple of months.

Now you can lap on your bed and get relaxed until we get ITA and then PR. All the best to all the aspirants for their dream to get PR to canada.

Bye Ashish.
:)
the post above says CIC have to reach the target in this year of around 2,80,000 Immigrants. does anyone know anything about it? Is this info available from some official announcement/source/news/report or is it speculation...

jamal ahamed a

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/4/2015
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
attached with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello to all,

My EE points is 307, what do i do?

Suggestions pls

Cheers

Guitarboy

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO app transferred to Colombo VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
15 Jan 15
AOR Received.
3 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
transferred to Columbo office 3 March 2015
Med's Request
3 June
Med's Done....
Yet to happen
Hey Exellenters,

please help in answering my question..... I applied for the NSNP (NOVA SCOTIA NOMINATION PROGRAM) and they are requesting additional documents for name change (I changed my last name so my educational docs. have the old name and passport has the new name)

I sent them the GAZETTE OF INDIA stating my change of name but they say its not sufficient they need an official document for name change.

As far as I knew GAZETTE OF INDIA is the most official document available in INDIA, i have sent them an email asking them what they need precisely... CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST WHAT OTHER NAME CHANGE DOCUMENT MAY BE ACCEPTED BY NSNP OFFICIALS?

Thanks in advance

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Guitarboy,

Please get an affidavit from court stating your earlier name was XXX which changed to YYY. Most likely, this affidavit will get accepted :).

ALL THE BEST! Relax, you will get your PNP. Enjoyyyyyyyyy!

dmalik901

Sep 4, 2014
Hi All,

I recently received an ITA under express entry. However, some information in the eAPR is not the same (modified and added) as I had in my express entry profile (updated week before ITA). I guess it picked up my initial profile information. Only information modified is one of the employment date and added one more employment.

So what are my options now?

1. Input the correct and added information in eAPR and submit?

or

2. Decline invitation and wait for new invitation?

Please note that points and eligibility conditions are not changed before and after update

Please advice.

batrap

Jun 2, 2014
Hi All

My husband's brother is in Canada , I am the primary applicant , while counting scores for eligibility i am eligible without even showing the relation, so
should i show or not. The confusion arises if i show the blood relative would we be getting advantage.

Secondly , my husband is a stock trader for quite some time now and so was self employed so should i write that in his work history coz that asks for "NOC" ,.

Pls reply asap since only these two questions are holding me back.

regards
Prerna

mrhman0304

Jan 13, 2015
Dear Experts,

I submitted my EE on January. Below is my current status:

Application/profile status Open
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status No invitation at this time

and

Overall Score 332

In the past 10 years, I have more than 7 years of experience. All my experiences are in NOC 2174 (6 months), 2171(2 years and 3 Months), 2172 (4 years and 4 months). However, in the CRS - Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience, I got 0. Is it OK?

By the way, in the Work History, for question Does XXX have any work history?, I putted answer yes but did not put From to etc (this is because I thought below table should be filled for that history). Therefore, in below Table (where individual employment history should be putted as row) I putted each of my Employment Histories. Is it OK? One more thing, for past 3 years, I am doing my PhD.

My question is: should I fill From to To filed below of Does XXX have any work history?. Since I have several employers, what should I put at Employer/company name? Actually this is why I filled the Table.

Guitarboy

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO app transferred to Colombo VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
15 Jan 15
AOR Received.
3 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
transferred to Columbo office 3 March 2015
Med's Request
3 June
Med's Done....
Yet to happen
shrinivas1980 said:
Dear Guitarboy,

Please get an affidavit from court stating your earlier name was XXX which changed to YYY. Most likely, this affidavit will get accepted :).

ALL THE BEST! Relax, you will get your PNP. Enjoyyyyyyyyy!
Thanks a lot mate... All the best to you too.. Cheers

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
mrhman0304 said:
Dear Experts,

I submitted my EE on January. Below is my current status:

Application/profile status Open
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status No invitation at this time

and

Overall Score 332

In the past 10 years, I have more than 7 years of experience. All my experiences are in NOC 2174 (6 months), 2171(2 years and 3 Months), 2172 (4 years and 4 months). However, in the CRS - Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience, I got 0. Is it OK?Yes of course, this is for "Canadian Work Experience", you got 0 point here unless you had work experience (1 year or more) in Canada.

By the way, in the Work History, for question Does XXX have any work history?, I putted answer yes but did not put From to etc (this is because I thought below table should be filled for that history). Therefore, in below Table (where individual employment history should be putted as row) I putted each of my Employment Histories. Is it OK? One more thing, for past 3 years, I am doing my PhD.

My question is: should I fill From to To filed below of Does XXX have any work history?. Since I have several employers, what should I put at Employer/company name? Actually this is why I filled the Table. I dont quite get what causes your confusion here, you just need to fill in your employment histories one by one.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
batrap said:
Hi All

My husband's brother is in Canada , I am the primary applicant , while counting scores for eligibility i am eligible without even showing the relation, so
should i show or not. The confusion arises if i show the blood relative would we be getting advantage. Personally i think you should answer each item honestly, but it doesnt matter much: if i remember correctly, under EE you don't win extra points by having relatives in Canada (Unless you are applying for PNP, some provinces set it as a requirement to have relatives or friends residing in that province)

Secondly , my husband is a stock trader for quite some time now and so was self employed so should i write that in his work history coz that asks for "NOC" ,. (Don't know the answer for this question)

Pls reply asap since only these two questions are holding me back.

regards
Prerna

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
jamal ahamed a said:
Hello to all,

My EE points is 307, what do i do?

Suggestions pls

Cheers
You can try to improve the points by retaking ielts, or letting the spouse take ielts and wes while waiting for the points to drop later this year.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
dan_and said:
This is not true, and it's certainly not a rumor. You need to include a business card. This is the original text from the checklist of required documents (highlighting is my own):

"Document: Employment Records

You must provide proof of each of your current and previous work experiences.

Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available.

The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter. The letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this work experience and save them as one file. (Each work experience requires a separate file.)"
I did not know about this. What I said was the case for FSWP2014.

I myself haven't received ITA yet this year. Sorry if i provided wrong info, I see they are requiring that now. May I ask, did you receive ITA already? Would you please share the document checklist for EE skilled worker? So that the rest of us can be prepared in advance, thank you.