LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
ny one claimed points on the basis of ACCA please share how you took WES equivalency ?

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hello,

Can someone please tell how much time it is taking for medical process including getting an appointment after receiving AOR? If someone especially from Canada can inform, that would be great :)

Regards,

Ammar

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hello,
I have another question. How to fill up the gaps in Personal history section in PR application.
For example I have a two month gap before starting a job over here in Canada for which time I didn't do anything else.
Similarly a gap before starting employment back home

For the mentioned periods, I wasn't doing any of the five activities mentioned as options in PR application

Regards,
Amma

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
husainammar said:
Hello,
I have another question. How to fill up the gaps in Personal history section in PR application.
For example I have a two month gap before starting a job over here in Canada for which time I didn't do anything else.
Similarly a gap before starting employment back home

For the mentioned periods, I wasn't doing any of the five activities mentioned as options in PR application

Regards,
Amma
Hi,
I would say under 'Activity' choose Employment , write Unemployed with the mentioned dates and 'Name of employer' N/A.

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Is T4 a mandatory required document to prove Canadian experience? is there any other alternatives? Anyone who got ITA, would you please explain? what are the documents CIC is asking to prove Canadian experience? Thanks.

imanol

Mar 24, 2015
Hello everyone. Quick question re documents check list: they ask for a Reference Letter from the employers with a bunch of info in it but, would it be possible to actually upload the contract/offer letter + Record of Employment (ROE - official gov't doc) instead? In particular when the relationship with the past employer is not as good and chances are they won't do the letter. Anyone? Thanks!

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone let me know in which format we need to prepare job letter from previous employees or share any link for the same.

I have applied for NOC 2281

Thanks in advance

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
Mr Dev said:
Can anyone let me know in which format we need to prepare job letter from previous employees or share any link for the same.

I have applied for NOC 2281

Thanks in advance
Sent u a sample in PM, please check inbox

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Friends I have submitted the online application on 4th April but I don't get the Job seeker code and that's y I am unable to register in jobbank. Can any one tell me that how much time cic will take to send me the msg of that code

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankit_46 said:
Friends I have submitted the online application on 4th April but I don't get the Job seeker code and that's y I am unable to register in jobbank. Can any one tell me that how much time cic will take to send me the msg of that code
use last 4 digits of your passport as job seekers code and register with job bank

imanol

Mar 24, 2015
Hello everyone. Sorry to insist but I really need an answer or at least a direction regarding the following question, re Documents Checklist: CIC asks for a Reference Letter from the employers with a bunch of info in it. Does anyone know if it would be possible to actually upload a contract/offer letter + Record of Employment (ROE - official gov't doc) instead? Thanks again but my timelines are more than tight and any help would be welcome!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
imanol said:
Hello everyone. Sorry to insist but I really need an answer or at least a direction regarding the following question, re Documents Checklist: CIC asks for a Reference Letter from the employers with a bunch of info in it. Does anyone know if it would be possible to actually upload a contract/offer letter + Record of Employment (ROE - official gov't doc) instead? Thanks again but my timelines are more than tight and any help would be welcome!
Does the letter prove you performed the lead statement of your NOC and majority of duties and all other details required in the employment letter? If it doesn't, then email the company requesting what you need. If you are nearly out of time and still waiting on their reply, include the ROE etc with all communication you have had to prove you are trying to get their letter. Provide a concise cover letter to explain all you have done and what you are providing to prove your JD. This is a major part of the application and taking shortcuts is a gamble.

hope82

Nov 10, 2014
Hi all, I have a question. I completed my Masters in Commerce from India and 1 year Post Graduate Certificate from Canada. Altogether I have 17+1=18 years of education. When I create my express entry profile, should I select 'Masters degree' or 'two or more certificate, diploma or degree' as my qualification.

busybee86

Apr 7, 2015
Hello all friends,

I have a serious issue that is of great concern to me and might be critical for PR application
I didn't end my job on a good note with my last employer back home as I resigned and they haven't accepted it yet due to some settlement issues. So technically I am still their employee. But for my experience I want to show that I have resigned since I have done masters after leaving the company and thus it would be against logic that I would still be working. But I am afraid it might be considered misrepresentation if CIC calls and asks for employment record.
Should I just write the timelines from my joining to date left or should I write an explanation letter with my application and inform CIC abt this which might harm my chances.
Good thing is that I have a senior in the company who can provide me with reference letter so that won't be an issue but what if CIC conducts background check with HR?
Please help

Regards,