+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
dan_and said:
No worries. Just posted my personalised document checklist here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/document-checklist-fsw-t278095.0.html

Hope it's helpful.
Omg this is very helpful, thank you! Do you happen to know what are the documents required of the spouse? You are probably single, since i noticed your checklist doesn't mention spouse. :)

imanol

Mar 24, 2015
Hello. I received an ITA and am currently filling-up my application. I have a question for the Application/profile details, Personal Activities: do any of you know how to reflect an unemployment perio in Canada by any chance? There is no such category in the drop down menu to pick from and if I can't account for it, it will leave a 9 months blank in my profile, which may be detrimental to my application. Anyone? Thanks!!

mrhman0304

Jan 13, 2015
Hi,

Could suggest how should I deal a Closed Down Company Employment. One of my prior Companies already closed down, and (almost) same management has opened same type of company with new name. I collected experience certificate from my earlier management. I am planning to collect that Closed Down Company Registration and Closing Documents, however I don't know how to submit them with my experience certificate. Any idea or suggestion?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
imanol said:
Hello. I received an ITA and am currently filling-up my application. I have a question for the Application/profile details, Personal Activities: do any of you know how to reflect an unemployment perio in Canada by any chance? There is no such category in the drop down menu to pick from and if I can't account for it, it will leave a 9 months blank in my profile, which may be detrimental to my application. Anyone? Thanks!!
You can mention that self employed at unemployment period. I was asking my agent that's what he said.

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
hello friends,

I have been recently invited to apply for PR under express entry. Can someone describe the next process? I am filling the online application for PR. But what supporting docs to submit, Is the checklist the same as previous before Express entry? Also Do I submit my electronic application and the supporting docs separately?
I applied under FSWP
Please help

Regards
Ammar

Vicky2015

Feb 19, 2015
Hi Friend,

I have a query on which experts' advice is welcomed.

I am planning to be primary applicant and my wife
dependent.

But if I go with my wife as main aaplicant getting 29 more points on age and education.

Please suggest, will there be any diffrence in both of our visa if she is main applicant under express entry?

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
What are the chances for 386 points?
Thanks.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ektaahm said:
What are the chances for 386 points?
Thanks.
Buddy you have very good chances. With 386, you would get an ITA in 9
th or 10th draw.....but u will 100% get an ITA. All the best!

imanol

Mar 24, 2015
iceberge said:
You can mention that self employed at unemployment period. I was asking my agent that's what he said.
Thanks man! Other question re documents check list: they ask for a reference letter from the employers with a bunch of info in it but, would it be possible to actually upload the contract/offer letter + Record of Employment instead? In particular when the relationship with the past employer is not good and chances are they won't do the letter. Anyone? Thanks again!

rimferoz

Apr 4, 2015
Can anyone be able to tell me, I am filling EE (Intended work in canada) section are correct or not?

Do you have a job offer in canada?
Yes (I assume yes because I have been working here)

Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada? Help
No

Is .. currently working in Canada?
Yes

Does .. have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada?
Yes

Does the job offer from the employer named on the current work permit?
No (because it does not stated it there).

Four digit NOC code of current work permit
There is no option for selecting "NO" (In this case I am selecting the 2172 Noc code)

Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit?
No

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Any one claimed points on the basis of ACCA please share how you took WES equivalency ?

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Hi Guys,

I have in total 13 months of Canadian work experience and still continuing. I worked in NOC 2173 as a software testing engineer for the first 9 months (March 2014 to December 2014) and then have started a full time permanent Job but in a different NOC. If i open EE profile now, will CIC consider my experience as 1 year Canadian experience??

One more question: exactly what are the documents required to prove a Canadian work experience to CIC?

Thanks Guys.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I completed my B.Tech in Computer science & Engineering (4 years) from India. I have 2 queries

1) Do I need to submit the original or photocopy of the Transcript to WES.
2) Do I need to select Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Technology in Engineering under the Education section (Step 2) in wes.org

Thanks in advance,
J

gurnaaz_34

Apr 4, 2015
hi frends..
I am EE candidate with score 353
I have two que
1. while updating my profile become ineligible..i create another one.. is thr any problem??
2. I have six yr experience in teaching college affiliated to university...my noc code is 4011 (university lecturere) or 4021(college instructor)

kindly help

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hello everyone,

Please help me answer a few questions with my PR application for EE

1)For work experience I have 2.5 years of experience but 2 years was as a trainee engineer. Please note that I had graduated from uni and was on the job training where I worked full time with salary. I hope that this experience shouldn't be considered apprenticeship as CIC has particularly asked not to mention any apprenticeship period

2)In Application Profile details under Immigration history and Citizenship, there are two questions
Have I applied to CIC before? (Yes as I applied for PR under previous FSWP before EE)
Have I applied for PR before? (I have answered no although I applied for FSWP last year as it asks for PR file no and I did not get any as my application was returned initially)

3)Under Family Section
1) How much CAD funds that I have to show at least as a single person?
2) What is the definition of relatives? I don't think relatives include 1st cousins according to CIC

I will really appreciate if someone can answer these questions

Thank u,
Regards
Ammar