Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Bravura78 said:
Hi guys, I submitted my application and was given a review for 'PROFILE INELIGIBLE' for 'NOT MET in Minimum Entry Criteria'.

How could this even be possible? especially when I was given an express code. I have more then 10 yrs experience in NOC 0124 (though the last 3 years was my own business), and I put NO for Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for my masters degree as I wanted to submit first and update the ECA certificate number later. Age 37 yrs.

Can someone help me to clarify what I did wrong and how do I rectify it?

Also in regards to the draw, what does that mean? all other post are closed?

Thanks
IELTS and ECA is must for EE

Al31

Feb 1, 2015
hi all I'm new to this forum I visited a consultant and they said express entry is a good chance to get Into Canada. So I have a few questions any help is appreciated. I got a brother in Canada citizen. I have a valid US business 10 year visa.i have 6+ years in managerial level. Do u think applying for express entry is a good deal???? Pls leave ur comments guys appreciate it.. The consultant wants to start my application procee so though il do a check and see if it's worth the money and time.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Al31 said:
hi all I'm new to this forum I visited a consultant and they said express entry is a good chance to get Into Canada. So I have a few questions any help is appreciated. I got a brother in Canada citizen. I have a valid US business 10 year visa.i have 6+ years in managerial level. Do u think applying for express entry is a good deal???? Pls leave ur comments guys appreciate it.. The consultant wants to start my application procee so though il do a check and see if it's worth the money and time.
brother in Canada citizen, valid US business visa will not give any point for Express Entry system.

Admission

Sep 29, 2011
Hi There, I just got my ITA - One of the 779 first draw candidates. I had already applied for the arranged employment application - Can i still use the same application fee or a new application fee will be paid, any suggestions.

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
hollaugo said:
my profile just became ineligible, please can someone tell me if they have the same issues.
CIC updated proof of fund requirements. Please update your profile accordingly.

hollaugo

Sep 29, 2014
unfortunately I cannot update the profile its not available for update. please what is the new funds for single applicants

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
hollaugo said:
unfortunately I cannot update the profile its not available for update. please what is the new funds for single applicants
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

ayen27

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Hello,
I was filling up my profile in EE when at the end of the page I received an error message: Error 403 you are not signed in.
This is after I clicked on the button Sign.

Anyone had this experience before? What should be done? Am I going to repeat the whole process again? :'(

Thanks..

yaha

Feb 1, 2015
Hi,
I created the profile and submitted it. Although I'm inleligible, I thought there will be an opportunity to update my profile at any time. However, I don't see "Update" button when viewing my profile.
Status of each profile section is "Transmitted" and only "View Form" button is available.
Could you please advise what should I do to make my profile editable.

amitcanada007

Oct 27, 2014
Dear All,

I have created the EE profile and submitted successfully also.
but when i click on the link "Application status & Message" then I found that job bank registration option is pending.
I have registered in below link
"https://seekers.jobbank.gc.ca/chercheur-seeker/resume-summary.aspx" but i did not found and any thing that my job bank user id and password is directly link with my applictiion ID "E000XXXXXX"

please guide me.

One more small query when i have registered on job bank then i found this message " profile name" will Advertise until: (***only for 30days)***

does it mean that i need to again registerd on job bank once this profile will get vanish (after 30 days) .
please advise

Rishi09

Jul 11, 2013
MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS RESPECTING INVITATIONS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE UNDER THE EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM (January 31, 2015)

Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on January 31, 2015 and ending on February 1, 2015 is 779.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on January 31, 2015 at 11:59:48 UTC, have been assigned a total of 886 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.