+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Galusca1981

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
miltoncsekuet said:
Go to the link , and click on

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system

then you will get it.
Lol, thank you
i feel so blonde now...

neel_saxena

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Hi,

My place of birth is in my passport is different from what is mentioned in my Birth Certificate.Will that cause any problem?

Please advise.

chowdhury

Feb 2, 2015
can any one tell us, what will be happen to those application under previous FSWP program.
my document were received on 4/12/2014

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
chowdhury said:
can any one tell us, what will be happen to those application under previous FSWP program.
my document were received on 4/12/2014
Please do a bit of searching. The answer is there at many places.
The FSWP2014 program will not be affected by EE. The applications will be processed as per the rules of FSWP2014.

Akarmally

Dec 27, 2014
Hi

Can any one tell me that if we are applying through provincial nominee program than how much the expected time for entire process? If we got the PR than how much time we need to spend in the province before move on to another province?

Thanks

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you get a federal PR, so you dont need to live in that province for long.
Having said that, most of the provinces require job offers witihn that province and/or education/experience there to even be eligible for PNPs.
Average processing times vary for each province, the minimum being atleast 4 - 16 weeks.

girishd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the_lion said:
you get a federal PR, so you dont need to live in that province for long.
Having said that, most of the provinces require job offers witihn that province and/or education/experience there to even be eligible for PNPs.
Average processing times vary for each province, the minimum being atleast 4 - 16 weeks.

Are you sure that one do not have to stay in the province if he gets PR through PNP and it dsnt have any adverse effect .

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girishd said:
Are you sure that one do not have to stay in the province if he gets PR through PNP and it dsnt have any adverse effect .
Well it may not be any boundation to stay in the same province where you got your PR through PNP. However when the same person applies for a PR extension or Citizenship, then his application is bound to get reject as he has not stayed in the same province for a certain duration i.e. (~2 years/ 3 years.. or something..)

MarCro

Feb 2, 2015
girishd said:
One advice: DO NOT USE A CONSULTANT . DO it on your own..things are not that complicated and you wud have it under your control .

I got screwed by my consultant . He made me send experience letters in wrong format . I mailed CIC and they gave me the reason why my application was reject. :( :( :( :( :(
And trust me trauma and headache you have to bear is ten times more when you hire a consultant . :'( :'( :'( :'(

Yeah, I sent my paperwork to an immigration lawyer and she wanted to charge me arm and leg for doing EE for me so I canceled her and doing it on my own.

I'm working in Canada on a positive LMO and have a job offer from the same employer to guarantee me employment in indeterminate period after obtaining PR.

I made my EE profile where I got a total of 914 points so I'm expecting to be drawn in the next pool. Hopefully.

So, speaking of formats, what format should a job offer be in if anybody knows?
Also referral letter from the same company- should it be on a separate sheet or they can both be together.
And referral letter from former employers outside of Canada what format should that be in?

To make it more easier for you to understand what I am talking about here's how my letter from the company looks like.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

This letter is to certify that ME is employed as carpenter (NOC 7271) with (COMPANY) and it's address

ME commenced employment with (COMPANY) on December 9. 2013
ME is currently paid at an hourly rate of $34.00/hour as a full-time employee working 40 hours per week
Any overtime worked is paid at a rate of $51.00/hour. ME participates in the company insurance benefits provided through (NAME)

ME duties as a carpenter include but are not limited to:

-Duties
-Duties
-Duties
-Duties...

We understand that ME work permit will be expiring on December 1, 2015 and it is in our desire to retain ME employment and to offer him long term, permanent, non-seasonal and full time employment.

Contact info
Contact info

There you go!

Let me know who ever knows better is this good enough.

Oh. and thank you. You are not even aware how much you all help people and not even being aware of that.

:)

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anybody seen this:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=express-entry

In the end it says, "This round of invitations included Express Entry candidates from the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class and Provincial Nominee Program."

What do they mean by included EE candidates from PNP? I thought provinces are not confirming previous nominations. And, how could anyone would have got nomination under EE stream of any province so soon?

Did any of you get the 600 points for nomination?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Ashish16313 said:
Hi Everybody,

Congratulations to all the candidates who got ITA in the first draw of Express Entry system.

Now it is very clear that CIC picks the candidates who have either Job offer or PNP Nomination.

Candidates outside canada will have to wait until they get Job offer or PNP nomination.

This happens only when the employers have access to Job bank and we don't know when CIC will provide Job bank access to employers.

But I have a doubt is that earlier in mid Jan, they have given a statement that candidates outside Canada will be taken in the first draw as they are ready with all the documents and by the time Visa gets processed, they can get job offer or PNP Nomination.

Don't know why they have done like this. This is really disgusting and ridiculous.

Just pray to God right now and say that the CIC provided access to Job bank to all the employers as early as possible so that we will be hoping that we can get job offer and will be in the pool of draw.

All the best to all the candidates who have kept lots of hope in immigrating to Canada through Express Entry System.

Bye Ashish.

I think CIC played game with us . All time they hide this information, even now they never mention, without job offer FSW
applicant will not get ITA.

khushishah

Feb 2, 2015
dear seniors,
i am having a dilemma i would appreciate it if u help me out in the situation.

i had applied for FSWP 2014 and sent my application in November. CIC returned my application on 15 January 2015 stating that the credit card number is incomplete. i have proof that it is not incomplete and i have sufficient balance in my account through my bank balance statements. i have also applied for express entry and my score is 409 but looking at the current scenario of the draw , i am not able to decide what to do..? should i re submit my old application or wait for the next express entry draw.

please advise..

Natali14

Jul 6, 2014
Does any one know if we get the PNP, do we have to go there after PR is issued? I currently live in Ontario, but I might be able to get the PNP from Alberta. However, I am not planning to go back there unless I have to. Any idea if that is possible to get PNP, but not actually go to the intended province?

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
khushishah said:
dear seniors,
i am having a dilemma i would appreciate it if u help me out in the situation.

i had applied for FSWP 2014 and sent my application in November. CIC returned my application on 15 January 2015 stating that the credit card number is incomplete. i have proof that it is not incomplete and i have sufficient balance in my account through my bank balance statements. i have also applied for express entry and my score is 409 but looking at the current scenario of the draw , i am not able to decide what to do..? should i re submit my old application or wait for the next express entry draw.

please advise..
Since FSWP2014 is over, i dont think u can resubmit ur app again. Only way out is EE now.
Send a mail to CIC with proofs that ur CC was well and good and had enough balance and see if they reconsider ur app again.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Natali14 said:
Does any one know if we get the PNP, do we have to go there after PR is issued? I currently live in Ontario, but I might be able to get the PNP from Alberta. However, I am not planning to go back there unless I have to. Any idea if that is possible to get PNP, but not actually go to the intended province?
AFAIK, you are supposed to live in the province you got nominated for. Else, what would a province nominate you for?