+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don't understand what's goin on in CIC. I received email for status update few hours back. I was so excited for a moment. but when I logged in to my CIC account there was no change or update.
this is ridiculous......has anyone got such update email recently????

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Admission said:
Hi There, I just got my ITA - One of the 779 first draw candidates. I had already applied for the arranged employment application - Can i still use the same application fee or a new application fee will be paid, any suggestions.
You will need to pay new application fees and submit a new and complete application. There might be exceptions for original documents like IELTS and ECA report where copies might be accepted.

cecorpnp

Dec 29, 2014
Braxod said:
I don't understand what's goin on in CIC. I received email for status update few hours back. I was so excited for a moment. but when I logged in to my CIC account there was no change or update.
this is ridiculous......has anyone got such update email recently????
I got the same thing on 31st Jan Morning.. This is truly ridiculous!!

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Rishi09 said:
MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS RESPECTING INVITATIONS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE UNDER THE EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM (January 31, 2015)

Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on January 31, 2015 and ending on February 1, 2015 is 779.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on January 31, 2015 at 11:59:48 UTC, have been assigned a total of 886 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.
How to know this draw for CEC or FSW? No information is provided here.

girishd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Al31 said:
hi all I'm new to this forum I visited a consultant and they said express entry is a good chance to get Into Canada. So I have a few questions any help is appreciated. I got a brother in Canada citizen. I have a valid US business 10 year visa.i have 6+ years in managerial level. Do u think applying for express entry is a good deal???? Pls leave ur comments guys appreciate it.. The consultant wants to start my application procee so though il do a check and see if it's worth the money and time.

One advice: DO NOT USE A CONSULTANT . DO it on your own..things are not that complicated and you wud have it under your control .

I got screwed by my consultant . He made me send experience letters in wrong format . I mailed CIC and they gave me the reason why my application was reject. :( :( :( :( :(
And trust me trauma and headache you have to bear is ten times more when you hire a consultant . :'( :'( :'( :'(

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014
Hi Everybody,

Congratulations to all the candidates who got ITA in the first draw of Express Entry system.

Now it is very clear that CIC picks the candidates who have either Job offer or PNP Nomination.

Candidates outside canada will have to wait until they get Job offer or PNP nomination.

This happens only when the employers have access to Job bank and we don't know when CIC will provide Job bank access to employers.

But I have a doubt is that earlier in mid Jan, they have given a statement that candidates outside Canada will be taken in the first draw as they are ready with all the documents and by the time Visa gets processed, they can get job offer or PNP Nomination.

Don't know why they have done like this. This is really disgusting and ridiculous.

Just pray to God right now and say that the CIC provided access to Job bank to all the employers as early as possible so that we will be hoping that we can get job offer and will be in the pool of draw.

All the best to all the candidates who have kept lots of hope in immigrating to Canada through Express Entry System.

Bye Ashish.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
CANADA_PUR said:
Hello Friends.,

can any one tell what are the chances to get selected for applying canada PR by having 326 points..?
As per recent draw, the chance is 0% without job offer.

Waiting Winni

Dec 11, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1204 NOC O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP File on November 30, 2013 & CIC Received File on November 04, 2014
Nomination.....
September 22, 2014
AOR Received.
April 08, 2015
File Transfer...
File Transferred to NDVO on May 13, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical on May 29, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 23, 2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by November 17, 2015
Can anyone tell me whether my friend can apply for IELTS or not? let me know as per their below details

Education: M.Com
Experience: 3 Years
IELTS: 6.5 OVERALL (6.5 IN EACH CATERGORY EXCEPT READING 6 BAND)
Spouse Occupation: Manager
Education: B.Com
Experience: 5 Years
IELTS: 6 OVERALL (6 IN EACH CATEGORY EXCEPT Reading 5.5 Band)

Please let me know as I am fall under NOC 0111 Please do response is there any possibilities to get Express Entry nomination /invitation for apply to PR

Kami23

Jan 25, 2015
Hi

MY profile is accepted.
Next is linkage with Job profile.

I created job profile but I was not asked anywhere to enter Express Entry profile number and Job seeker validation code while creating profile and so my job bank registration is not linked with EE profile. Can someone guide me how to link job profile with Express Entry profile.

Admission

Sep 29, 2011
namaste said:
You will need to pay new application fees and submit a new and complete application. There might be exceptions for original documents like IELTS and ECA report where copies might be accepted.
Thanks For the response, I am a graduate from a Canadian University , you think I would still need to get the ECA ?

mannat

Oct 28, 2014
Hi Friends,

Need some information for Express Entry. Is Spouse ECA is mandatory or we can apply without Spouse ECA.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
mannat said:
Hi Friends,

Need some information for Express Entry. Is Spouse ECA is mandatory or we can apply without Spouse ECA.
Spouse ECA is not mandatory and is required only if you want to fetch more points.

Galusca1981

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
pr_positive said:
Here's the link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-express#mi-express

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #1 – January 31, 2015 11:59:48 UTC

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (January 31, 2015).

Ottawa, January 31, 2015

CHRIS ALEXANDER
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS RESPECTING INVITATIONS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE UNDER THE EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM (January 31, 2015)

Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on January 31, 2015 and ending on February 1, 2015 is 779.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on January 31, 2015 at 11:59:48 UTC, have been assigned a total of 886 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.
Hello,

I am checking the link you have provided but the news is not there.
Has it been already removed or am I missing something? :)

Thank you.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Galusca1981 said:
Hello,

I am checking the link you have provided but the news is not there.
Has it been already removed or am I missing something? :)

Thank you.
Go to the link , and click on

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system

then you will get it.