+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

erinda87

Nov 14, 2014
Hello, i want to apply for EE 2015,and i want to know how much time does it take for ECA ,
since it is a prerequisite for application?

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi erinda87,
I have sent my docs at the 14th of October, docs arrived in WES around the 17th but they confirmed it only 4 or 5 days later. The evaluation started on the 10th of November and currently in their site they state that it can take up to 20 days. Which means it needs some time also for delivering it back to you .

Short answer, ECA will take some time, 1-2 months.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Rahul77 said:
Thanks terki for your response.What you think whether i should apply under current fsw category or i should apply under express entry? Moreover I am not going to apply for work permit and i am little bit worried abt IELTS requirements and new rules of express entry.So if i will not make for express entry then its possible to apply under fsw in other way in 2015?

Thank You.
answered you before - no change ...

fyi - No immigrtion surpasses the IETLS requirements - must score required bands depending on category applied to..

If i were u - i will make an application to PR under AEo and separte application for wp and proceed to canada

bob2015

Mar 29, 2014
I am new to this forum, so plz bear with me guys! ;D

Interested in your opinions on this matter: I don't qualify for FSW cause of my age. I am short about 5-8 precious points.
I cannot make up this gap by other criteria selection factors (e.g. re-take of IELTS).

Do you think EE will discriminate heavily against older applicants (say in 40's ;D ???), but who have good experience and qualifications?
I appreciate fact that Canada want to attract young highly skilled immigrants, but will this new Express Entry offer any hope to older candidates who can contribute greatly by their experience and education also?

If the criteria factors are the same as FSW, then I am doomed as the age factor will still be an issue for me.

Would appreciate thoughts on this.

Pytom

Oct 2, 2014
bob2015 said:
I am new to this forum, so plz bear with me guys! ;D

Interested in your opinions on this matter: I don't qualify for FSW cause of my age. I am short about 5-8 precious points.
I cannot make up this gap by other criteria selection factors (e.g. re-take of IELTS).

Do you think EE will discriminate heavily against older applicants (say in 40's ;D ???), but who have good experience and qualifications?
I appreciate fact that Canada want to attract young highly skilled immigrants, but will this new Express Entry offer any hope to older candidates who can contribute greatly by their experience and education also?

If the criteria factors are the same as FSW, then I am doomed as the age factor will still be an issue for me.

Would appreciate thoughts on this.
Well as far as i know,EE is just like a "processor" and a "platform" for picking and process applicants.So its all depend on the employers to pick.But there is one thing that with this low info we have on EE,we still dont know that if FSW intergration to EE still use the old points or not(education-age-experience...)if it is going to be used in EE then age would be a restriction,if not then u can expect a PR if u are experienced enough and the employers are fine with middle age workers.

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
erinda87 said:
Hello, i want to apply for EE 2015,and i want to know how much time does it take for ECA ,
since it is a prerequisite for application?
For ECA, You can go through WES and have your documents assessed. Normally it takes 3 -4 weeks. Please do not select Mail Service, It will cause issues. Go for express or i actually do not recall the package i took.

Hafsa

Jan 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahraza87 said:
Dear members,

I have a long story to tell, I've make up my mind to apply for immigration I think in march or april 2014 for FSWP, but I have wasted my time a lot for gathering information from different consultants in Karachi, Pakistan, after saw so many difficulties in FSWP, I make up my mind for Quebec Immigration so I started preparing my self for french exam, I found one consultant who teaches french language for immigration so, I wasted my money and time in learning french from that guy in 3 months in that period Quebec cap got filled, so again I move back to FSWP, now the consultant who taught me french told me to send him my scan documents so he will send to embassy to get some kind of CFN number which he told me is case file number to secure my cap.

He told me after getting CFN without IELTS you have 60 days to do your IELTS and arrange police cert, then I'll send them to embassy to submit your case you have to give me 200 CAD more for submitting your IELTS and Police Cert plus your immigration fees as well that is I think 550 CAD.

After a week ago he sent me an email with a CFN number from some guy who seems to be any official representative of cic his email id is craig.davis @ cic.gc.ca, but I was a bit confused about the email he sent me, I have a doubt in it, and ask people here on this forum most of them told me that he is a fake consultant also craig davis is a fake representative of cic, I don't know the exact story till now, I am going to catch my consultant and ask him. He took 100 CAD from me for this CFN number.

Now I think its not much time left for me to apply in this years FSWP, so eventually, I have no choice to wait for express entry 2015.

does anybody have any idea what are the requirements for EE, do they require ECA report for it and what IELTS bands they need now from us, I don't know why they need IELTS from us, we here in Pakistan study in english language from school to phd we understand and speak english well enough to survive in any country they should give us options that who completed their 1 - 2 years of study in english are exempted from IELTS with proper document evidence from universities, this option is followed in Denmark Immigration and also in New Zealand Immigration.

CIC should also adopt this strategy if they are adopting NZ immigration style.

What do you guys say about this.
... Hey shahraza contact me.. i have to tell you something.. actually i have gone through with the same situation .. please contact me.. 03142043107
Faizan

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Hello Members
Is police clearance necessary for Job Bank EOI?

sarb13

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
PCC is not mandatory while applying but yes once the application is with VO they will ask for PCC

makingdream

Nov 14, 2014
Hello everyone, I am New Here, I need some help with my situation, its complicated. I have Everything to apply for EE, Under FSW, Wes documents, 6.5 W;L;R;S in the Ielts exam, 7 years of experience. I am married, have a stepson 14 years old, and we are not able to get the permission from his biological Father.
1- Can I apply alone for EE being married, I will give all my family info, but saying that they are not companion me, and then after I get a PR, apply for them under Family Program?
2- If I cant apply alone being married, after applying to EE, and receiving positive news from the pool, How much time do I have to send all the documentation, from checklist IMM5612 ?

Really need some help. thanks everyone, and best luck for EE.

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Hafsa said:
... Hey shahraza contact me.. i have to tell you something.. actually i have gone through with the same situation .. please contact me.. 03142043107
Faizan
Thanks for the reply Faizan I want to know have you applied through house of ahmed consultant his name is James Allen he called him self zuahir his office is located in gulshan, also please contact me on this number 03212623560, I was contacting you but your number is off I think so.

erinda87

Nov 14, 2014
sk1984indian said:
For ECA, You can go through WES and have your documents assessed. Normally it takes 3 -4 weeks. Please do not select Mail Service, It will cause issues. Go for express or i actually do not recall the package i took.
Can you send me please a link do get all the correct information for WES?

Thanks a lot for your help. :)