+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Mission_FSW

Sep 13, 2014
astro313 said:
Thanks Astro.

A concern reg the detailed reference letter:
I have checked with my past 3 employers and none of them are willing to provide a letter mentioning my detailed work, skills, roles and responsibilities.

Any other alternatives?

I believe this is very common in India and mostly they provide a generic letter just mentioning:
Date of joining, Department, Role (i.e. Software Developer, or, Senior Software Developer, or, Consultant, etc.)

Please help me with this, I'm quite worried about this.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Irrespective of category you apply to except CEC class - IELTS requirement is 6.0 on each of the bands inspite of scoring 67+ points

WES- mandatory for immigration to Canada either through EE or FSW

IELTS - General only for Economic immigration

Good luck

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
Mission_FSW said:
Thanks Astro.

A concern reg the detailed reference letter:
I have checked with my past 3 employers and none of them are willing to provide a letter mentioning my detailed work, skills, roles and responsibilities.

Any other alternatives?

I believe this is very common in India and mostly they provide a generic letter just mentioning:
Date of joining, Department, Role (i.e. Software Developer, or, Senior Software Developer, or, Consultant, etc.)

Please help me with this, I'm quite worried about this.

wt is that u looking for - question doesnt present well

r u applying on fsw - if so - this is a wrong thread - u can still throw ur question here in short and close

will do my best to answer

good luck

Mission_FSW

Sep 13, 2014
terki said:
wt is that u looking for - question doesnt present well

r u applying on fsw - if so - this is a wrong thread - u can still throw ur question here in short and close

will do my best to answer

good luck
Just want to know, how important is the detailed reference letter?

Actually I am not getting a "detailed" reference letter from my current and past employers.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
If you are claiming points for experience - letter must be in detail describing noc and duties

if u cant get it frm HR - you may as well be ok to get it in a email from yuor reporting manager

good luck

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Can anybody help me out, I need an official email address where I can submit my query about my case, I have applied thru a consultant here in Pakistan a month before and he sent me some CFN number he called this a reservation number he also charge me 100 CAD for this number he told me that this is a cic fees to get CFN number, I don't know whats going on that's why I need any authorize email to check my consultant, I don't believe him I want to ask from any official representative of cic.

kau_shik_patel

Nov 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SASKATCHEWAN - NDVO
NOC Code......
2281/2282
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
19-08-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
28-12-2016
Interview........
00-00-2017
Passport Req..
14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-2017
LANDED..........
00-00-2017
Hello guys,
Is it true about FSWP that it will or may extend till April, 2015?

Please reply at your earliest convenience,
Thanks.

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
kau_shik_patel said:
Hello guys,
Is it true about FSWP that it will or may extend till April, 2015?

Please reply at your earliest convenience,
Thanks.
not any official news about it, I think it will not going to be extended, I didn't see any news on cic website.

pranavu12

Oct 13, 2014
I have heard that getting a job offer letter is not mandatory for getting ITA, it's just that you will not be given the first preference! Thst means even if you don't have a job offer letter you can still expect ITA. Is it true??
Plus it is not mention on the site as well that getting a job offer is mandatory.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
pranavu12 said:
I have heard that getting a job offer letter is not mandatory for getting ITA, it's just that you will not be given the first preference! Thst means even if you don't have a job offer letter you can still expect ITA. Is it true??
Plus it is not mention on the site as well that getting a job offer is mandatory.
You are right.
You will get ITA if
-- You have a job offer
-- Or you are on the top in the list in terms of the points.

Mission_FSW

Sep 13, 2014
terki said:
case will go for verification from cic upon filing - this is normal
Any idea how they will verify this ??

Again, how will someone contact your previous company's reporting manager? If they would have left the organization? Isn't that extremely difficult? :(

klarisa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
hi all,
meanwhile we're expecting for the EE guide I wanna share some opinions with you and probably we can help each other. I have read the EE could be the same as EOI of Australian immigration. If this will be, according to EOI we will need:
IELTS - IN AU immi the band is 7 , in CAN till now they accept a 6 for each
SOL - Skilled occupation list, I think will be even for the EE
Skill assessment [/b] - In AU you must have a Skill assessment for the occupation you want to immigrate. In CAN till now it was requested only the ECA report, but the ECA is not related with your work experience.

At the end you will need to pass even here a min of points , for FSW was 67.