+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

ssharda

Nov 17, 2014
hi experts please guide ..... Is transcripts are mandatory for WES ECA or just attested photocopies of marksheets and degree will do ?? I m confused please help .

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014
Hi Sharda,

Sealed Transcripts are mandatory for WES ECA. Keep atleast 3 copies of transcripts ready and you will get it very easily from your concerned college from where you got qualified..

Bye Ashish.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
shahraza87 said:
Can anybody help me out, I need an official email address where I can submit my query about my case, I have applied thru a consultant here in Pakistan a month before and he sent me some CFN number he called this a reservation number he also charge me 100 CAD for this number he told me that this is a cic fees to get CFN number, I don't know whats going on that's why I need any authorize email to check my consultant, I don't believe him I want to ask from any official representative of cic.
What is ur visa office ?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp

sspk

Nov 17, 2014
Seniors please,
Help needed, can anyone tell me that which institution name I have to write in institution name on WES form. My school name which I attended or board name....
Please reply ....

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys ,
There is a thread for WES somewhere else http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wes-eca-applicants-lets-network-here-t144803.0.html
This thread is related to Express Entry / Expression of Interest

Regards ,
Erni

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
Hi,
Its nothing ... go to wes.org and choose canada on the top right corner.. Make an account.. they will charge cad 203 and return it by regular mail to u.. it is not mandatory to have the transcripts mailed to them from ur university.. u can have the transcripts mailed to u in a sealed envelope and can forward it to them urself... they are based in toronto... the only thing they need is .. transcripts in a university sealed envelope thats it... hope it helps.. i did it the same way....turnarount time is 20 business days plus the mail the time..

thanks
sorav

sspk said:
Seniors please,
Help needed, can anyone tell me that which institution name I have to write in institution name on WES form. My school name which I attended or board name....
Please reply ....

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
terki said:
What is ur visa office ?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp
Yes its Islamabad, but I need cic official representative email to whom I can ask my query and confirm my case can you please help me.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends

I was planning to get my educational credentials evaluated and start preparing for EE. I just got stuck up while browsing through the WES portal. Can someone help me in clarifying the following issue.

For India they have mentioned clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended to be submitted directly by the applicant to WES. Do they mean convocation certificates? ( I did my Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from an autonomus college.

Thnx in advance for help

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
I have applied through a consultant in Karachi, Pakistan, he applied my case in following steps:

Step 1:
He sent my scan documents to cic without IELTS, Police certificate and settlement funds.

Step 2:
He told me that you have to pay 100 CAD to get a CFN number this means that you have reserved your file number CC-9182172819AH82, he send me this CFN last month on email, he received this email from craig.davis@cic.gc.ca. When I ask him, how can I confirm this CFN online he said you're not able to check at this stage once you provide me IELTS and Police Certficate then you can check your status online.

Step 3:
Now he is telling me to do IELTS with 6.0 bands and arrange police certificate then I will send them again to cic which will cost you 200 CAD which is refundable if you refuse.

He also told me that you do not have to show settlement funds because your sister lives there she will become your sponsor so you're exempted to show settlement funds.

Now the problem is that, I have not seen anything like this on cic website not even found anything about CFN number, please can anybody help me out. Is he playing with me or he have good connections with cic or embassy, I don't know what's going on can anybody know's any cic official email address so I can ask them about my case.

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014
Hi Shahraza,

Please note that the visa filing docs verification takes place in confidential way and no body or any consultant cannot have any direct contacts with the Embassy officials and the country will not allow these type of activities.

I think your consultant is playing with you and he is charging from you unnecessarily. Don't belive in those type of consultants and go with genuine one.

Before approaching a consultant, please do a background verification of the consultant of his past record, success rate etc.,

Kindly come out from him and recover from him whatever he has charged from you till now.

There is a process for visa filing and you have to send the docs only is sealed envelopes and not by mail.

Bye Ashish.

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Ashish16313 said:
Hi Shahraza,

Please note that the visa filing docs verification takes place in confidential way and no body or any consultant cannot have any direct contacts with the Embassy officials and the country will not allow these type of activities.

I think your consultant is playing with you and he is charging from you unnecessarily. Don't belive in those type of consultants and go with genuine one.

Before approaching a consultant, please do a background verification of the consultant of his past record, success rate etc.,

Kindly come out from him and recover from him whatever he has charged from you till now.

There is a process for visa filing and you have to send the docs only is sealed envelopes and not by mail.

Bye Ashish.
Thanks Ashish for a response, But the email from which he got CFN number seems like it has been received from any official cic representative craig.davis@cic.gc.ca, I am so much confuse what to do.

tasingh81

Nov 19, 2014
sspk said:
Seniors please,
Please reply ....
I got it by writing board name.

Mission_FSW

Sep 13, 2014
bhallasorav said:
Hi,
Its nothing ... go to wes.org and choose canada on the top right corner.. Make an account.. they will charge cad 203 and return it by regular mail to u.. it is not mandatory to have the transcripts mailed to them from ur university.. u can have the transcripts mailed to u in a sealed envelope and can forward it to them urself... they are based in toronto... the only thing they need is .. transcripts in a university sealed envelope thats it... hope it helps.. i did it the same way....turnarount time is 20 business days plus the mail the time..

thanks
sorav
203 ???

I sent it to WES yesterday. Cost me around: 180 (charge) + 85 (international courier) + 34 (tax) = 299 CAD

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
Thanks for answering that question.

When you select the purpose of your Credential Assessment via WES, do you select FSW or something else? I have just applied to get my degrees evaluated.

Thanks