NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
hello to all,
After not getting any answer for my NS Regional application I am thinking to apply in January under EE. Please is any update about the selection factors? My IELTS expire on April 2015, should I give another one? My score is 6.5

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Klarisa ,
First Albanian which I find to be active in the forums ;D. Why don't you apply under FSW ?
About the IELTS score , if you want to get a higher score just take the exam again :p but as per what has been said until now regarding EE , ECA and IELTS will remain as prerequisites

klarisa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
hi astro,
well I have ready the ECA (got the WES certificate in Feb this year) and IELTS as I said. Just hope to be under the professional category that they need.

Mission_FSW

Sep 13, 2014
Hello Experts,

Reg job reference letter:

1) What should be the format of the letter?
2) Suppose, I am currently working at my current organization (X) since last 1.5 yrs. Prior to that worked at Y for 3 yrs.
Do i need to get the reference letter from both X and Y?
3) How detailed it should be?

Will appreciate your help. This is a little critical one.

Thanks in advance. :)

Nov 13, 2014
HI

I'm a Foodservice professional currently hold Malaysian citizenship. I'd like to migrate to Canada to give my young son a better future. I have read through the CIC website and taken an eligibility test. Some of the career options are not applicable to me. However the eligibility test results stated "Open Work Permit may be granted". I have a relative in Calgary, Canada who is working as a professional.

Can anyone from Malaysia who has already applied for migration give me some advice on how to go about apply to migrate and settle in Canada? I've been miss led by some friends who claim to have applied.

Regards,
Deven.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Latest info from y ax is:-

• No occupation list. Everyone can apply as long as they meet the pass points
• Applications will be in a pool for 12 months and highest scoring applicants will selected from that pool
• Every 2 weeks CIC will select applicants from pool based on points.
• Couple will get more points due to spouse ability.
• Those selected will be invited to apply for Immigration and their case will be processed in 6 months
• Those with a job offer will score extra points
• Allocation for Federal Skilled Workers for fiscal year 2015-16 is expected to be 51000
Economic immigration, which is based on an individual’s skills and experience, presents an opportunity for foreign workers and their families to migrate to Canada through a variety of programs. Of the immigrants to be selected for permanent residence in Canada in 2015, between 169,000 and 185,200 are expected to be economic immigrants.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) estimates that around 51,000 federal skilled workers will be selected in 2015.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jkal said:
Latest info from y ax is:-

• No occupation list. Everyone can apply as long as they meet the pass points
• Applications will be in a pool for 12 months and highest scoring applicants will selected from that pool
• Every 2 weeks CIC will select applicants from pool based on points.
• Couple will get more points due to spouse ability.
• Those selected will be invited to apply for Immigration and their case will be processed in 6 months
• Those with a job offer will score extra points
• Allocation for Federal Skilled Workers for fiscal year 2015-16 is expected to be 51000
Economic immigration, which is based on an individual's skills and experience, presents an opportunity for foreign workers and their families to migrate to Canada through a variety of programs. Of the immigrants to be selected for permanent residence in Canada in 2015, between 169,000 and 185,200 are expected to be economic immigrants.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) estimates that around 51,000 federal skilled workers will be selected in 2015.
Nice information.......

Mission_FSW

Sep 13, 2014
Hello Experts,

2) Suppose, I am currently working at my current organization (X) since last 1.5 yrs. Prior to that worked at Y for 3 yrs.

Thanks in advance.

Rahul77

Feb 3, 2012
Hi there

Recently i have passed pharmacist licence examination .I got employer who want to hire me as Pharmacist permanently and already applied for LMIA(previously LMO).My concern is that I can apply directly for pr in express entry as i will Have LMIA or i require to have invitation from CIC to apply under express entry?

Thank you.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
prior to launch of EE if ur AEO is approved with ESDC confirmation and NDVO issues u a WP - and u make it to 67 points threshold... - very well - u can apply with flying colours and make ur transition to Canada

cheers

Lance

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Mission_FSW said:
Hello Experts,

Thanks in advance.
YES U MUST as long as u have to claim points under fsw 2014...and both of these roles must be on Noc 0,a,b..

Rahul77

Feb 3, 2012
terki said:
prior to launch of EE if ur AEO is approved with ESDC confirmation and NDVO issues u a WP - and u make it to 67 points threshold... - very well - u can apply with flying colours and make ur transition to Canada

cheers

Lance
Thanks terki for your response.What you think whether i should apply under current fsw category or i should apply under express entry? Moreover I am not going to apply for work permit and i am little bit worried abt IELTS requirements and new rules of express entry.So if i will not make for express entry then its possible to apply under fsw in other way in 2015?

Thank You.

klarisa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
HI,
If there is no occupation list for the EE, is valid the ECA report from WES for the pharmacist? As far as I know, the PEBC can release a ECA report only if we want to apply under 3131 NOC. Is that correct?

Mission_FSW

Sep 13, 2014
terki said:
YES U MUST as long as u have to claim points under fsw 2014...and both of these roles must be on Noc 0,a,b..
Thanks!

But, what should be the format of the reference letter? On company letter head?