+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
chefdada said:
Guys I need help my application got reopen and I need to pay my processing fee.but I can't upload my receipt I only have 6 days remaining
Check out this process:
STEPS OF ATTACHING REFUNDED PAYMENT ON MY CIC ACCOUNT OR PAYING FOR ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBER ON MYCIC ACCOUNT
1. Log on to MYCIC (Use your your personal credentials)
2. Then on the 1st tool bar where you have: jobs-Immigrations-Travel-Business-Benefits etc.
3. Click on “Immigrations” then a drop down will come up, then click ‘my applications”
4. Then a question will be asked, are u sure you want to exit ?, the two boxes available will be CANCEL/CONTINUE, Please choose CONTINUE
5. Then locate the title PAY YOUR FEES,
6. Then pay your fees by choosing your country and type of payment to be made, then the payment instruction will come out;
7. If your application was cancelled, then the type of payment to choose will be “PROVINCIAL NOMINEE” and you can then manipulate the payment details to suit your purpose.
8. The payment receipt will then be forwarded to the nominated email that you have chosen in the process of this repayment.
9. After this , then re-log into MYCIC and get to “View submitted application”, after launching that, then click on “continue” and this will lead you to your previously uploaded documents and right there your account would have been enabled to upload the receipt that has been sent to you after payment.
10. Thank you.

JIJI

iamyyang

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
Absolutely!! Actual battle starts now! Job hunt!!
:D Yep!Time to be all on fire! ;)
BTW:You mentioned that the waiting time for copr varied from 2 days to two weeks. Is that an estimation based information from this forum? Two of my friends waited for two weeks. . . and I vaguely remember someone has waited even longer. Is it that CIC is speeding up now? What are the chances of getting the copr within 10 days recently?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JI JI IRAWO said:
Check out this process:
STEPS OF ATTACHING REFUNDED PAYMENT ON MY CIC ACCOUNT OR PAYING FOR ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBER ON MYCIC ACCOUNT
1. Log on to MYCIC (Use your your personal credentials)
2. Then on the 1st tool bar where you have: jobs-Immigrations-Travel-Business-Benefits etc.
3. Click on “Immigrations” then a drop down will come up, then click ‘my applications”
4. Then a question will be asked, are u sure you want to exit ?, the two boxes available will be CANCEL/CONTINUE, Please choose CONTINUE
5. Then locate the title PAY YOUR FEES,
6. Then pay your fees by choosing your country and type of payment to be made, then the payment instruction will come out;
7. If your application was cancelled, then the type of payment to choose will be “PROVINCIAL NOMINEE” and you can then manipulate the payment details to suit your purpose.
8. The payment receipt will then be forwarded to the nominated email that you have chosen in the process of this repayment.
9. After this , then re-log into MYCIC and get to “View submitted application”, after launching that, then click on “continue” and this will lead you to your previously uploaded documents and right there your account would have been enabled to upload the receipt that has been sent to you after payment.
10. Thank you.

JIJI
you are suppouse to pay the processing fee thur MyCic account, it specificaly says that. Your instruction leads us away from myCic.
Where did you get this information from?

Ben76600

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
France
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Hello Jiji

Can you tell us where you got this information? Is it from CIC? Did it work for you? Thanks

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
hrc7777 said:
Can someone please explain what is CoPR?
Confirmation of Permanent Resident. Is the document they give for you to land as a PR in Canada when you send your passport to CIC.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ben76600 said:
Hello Jiji

Can you tell us where you got this information? Is it from CIC? Did it work for you? Thanks
yelena said:
you are suppouse to pay the processing fee thur MyCic account, it specificaly says that. Your instruction leads us away from myCic.
Where did you get this information from?
I think you should send him a PM, he will get that in his email.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ibyt said:
I think you should send him a PM, he will get that in his email.
i think both of us already sent him a message lol :D

I know I have!

patience is a virtue., one that this process is certanly testing every day ;)

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@imyang : I think Anuj meant changing Visa Offices takes that long. The processing time for returning stamped passports and CoPRs might vary based on Visa Offices.

FYI, AnujGupta , ImYang : Finding jobs in Canada is not as hard as getting work done from CIC. I'm sure you'll be super successful in here!

Good Luck to all!

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Kucuy15 said:
Confirmation of Permanent Resident. Is the document they give for you to land as a PR in Canada when you send your passport to CIC.
K,,,thanks,,,,so when we give passport for stamping and it comes back,,,,copr comes along with stamped passport?

iamyyang

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the_lion said:
@ imyang : I think Anuj meant changing Visa Offices takes that long. The processing time for returning stamped passports and CoPRs might vary based on Visa Offices.

FYI, AnujGupta , ImYang : Finding jobs in Canada is not as hard as getting work done from CIC. I'm sure you'll be super successful in here!

Good Luck to all!
Thank you so~~ much! I did confuse the second ppr with copr, lol. I wish I don't need to wait for as long as two weeks to get the second ppr. Really need to receive that precious letter within one week. Fingers crossed. . .

vancitychris

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi waiting said would come shortly!

Same waiting to see what the decision is, call centre is useless and wouldn't tell me.

hopefully by mid next week we will all have PPR

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Chris , Waiting1980. I'm sure its positive! They wont keep you guys waiting for months and asking for Sch A's etc. to reject you!
Like come onn....

Waiting1980

Jul 23, 2015
the_lion said:
@ Chris , Waiting1980. I'm sure its positive! They wont keep you guys waiting for months and asking for Sch A's etc. to reject you!
Like come onn....
I hope you are right. Stiil a little bit more waiting for me.