+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

iamyyang

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Candy85 said:
Mycic was updated today September 21, 2015.
Application/profile status........Closed
Review of eligibility..................Passed
Review of medical results.......Passed
Review of submitted documents....Provided
Scheduling an interview
A background check is needed.....Complete
A final decision has been reached This application has been approved.
Hi, Candy, your CIC account was updated to "approved" after you received your passport and COPR? I haven't got my passport back but yesterday I received an update email and found out that my case was "approved". Does that mean that the local VO has finalised the last checking procedure and my passport is ready to be sent back to me? Thank you!

Candy85

Jan 4, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 20, 2015
Nomination.....
January 15, 2015
AOR Received.
April 7, 2015
File Transfer...
April 3, 2015
Passport Req..
September 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 16,2015
LANDED..........
September 26, 2015
Yes brother u r good to go. U will receive everything in a few days. My profile was updated to approved shortly after sending my passport and I'm inland edmonton alberta and passport took 9days in total from they receiving it to it being returned. Congratulations! !!

theDream2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This was the third last note on GCMS.

OFFICER REVIEW FOSS CHECK COMPLETED: no adverse information JOB OFFER: WP issued w/LMIA VALID Job offer letter reviewed but not verified EXPERIENCE R75(2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENT- satisfied R76(1) SECLECTION CRITERIAPOINTS-satisfied Employment documents reviewed but not verified.
Documents reviewed but not verified

The most recent note stated PA travel history received.

Due date 26-09/2015 (which has now passed with no updates)

What does the third last note mean?

harsha5085

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 14 2014
Nomination.....
April 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 14 2015
File Transfer...
Schedule 4 request - 08/27/2015/Schedule A request- 09/17/2015
Med's Done....
09/08/2015
iamyyang said:
Hi, Candy, your CIC account was updated to "approved" after you received your passport and COPR? I haven't got my passport back but yesterday I received an update email and found out that my case was "approved". Does that mean that the local VO has finalised the last checking procedure and my passport is ready to be sent back to me? Thank you!
Hi iammyang May i know why are you asked for explanation of deposit? May i know the reason behind it? Is it related to getting money from parents or friends?

pr_rider

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
In land
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015
IELTS Request
27-05-2015
File Transfer...
27-05-2015
Med's Request
27-04-2015
Med's Done....
27-05-2015
HELP PLEASSSSE !
what are the steps needed to change Visa Processing Office ?
I am in lander and i am currently outside of Canada for a visit to my family , and want to change VO for me and my spouse to VO outside of Canada.
please heeeeeelp
thanks

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
jamason said:
FSW Inland applicants. Please update the sheet at https://goo.gl/SomuQI
How can I enter my information when you did not provide the link for entering the information?!
the link to the form for entering the information should be on top of the form so that people know where to go and entet theri info!

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
shibaak said:
How can I enter my information when you did not provide the link for entering the information?!
the link to the form for entering the information should be on top of the form so that people know where to go and entet theri info!
Hi Shibaak,

The link was open for all at the time, then the dates got all mixed up so the access is limited.

Please visit the FSW thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-fsw-connect-here-t349156.210.html

Post your timeline please and I will add you to the sheet.

Thank you :) and good luck!

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
March 27, 2015 ITA - Declined ( lack of documentation)
April 17, 2015 FSW ITA .
April 19, 2015 App submitted and AOR
June 3, 2015 Meds Passed and Bck Check in progress
Aug 15, 2015 In process
Sep 4, 2015 Decision Made
Sep 14, 2015 PPR
Sep 17, 2015 Passports received at Ottawa
Sep 25 , 2015(morning) Passports come back to me
Sep 25 , 2015 (midnight) Landing at Rainbow bridge

"I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
- Philippians 4:12-13

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks,

Are there any April AOR holders (inland or outland) who are still waiting on their application? The May group is seeing some progress but a lot of are still in limbo. So, was wondering if April is more or less done or not. Any insight will be appreciated. Thank you!

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Deccan said:
Hi folks,

Are there any April AOR holders (inland or outland) who are still waiting on their application? The May group is seeing some progress but a lot of are still in limbo. So, was wondering if April is more or less done or not. Any insight will be appreciated. Thank you!
Hi,

I am still waiting with no updates what so ever, I have no access to ECAS system, They haven't looked at my application at all , I ordered those stupid (gcms - I don't know what are they called - another stupid CIC procedure ) - and those notes show that nothing has happened on my application at ALL since I have applied.

I sent a case inquiry , they replied a week ago , saying that they have sent my email for action , ( Just BS ) , I complete six months on the 24th of October , I was woundering if anyone have gone through the same process , where their application passed six month and they had to call , What happened to them ?? do they actually start processing your application ?? or they just BS you , and tell you , A f***** agent is working on your application and you have to wait .

I swear to god , If another fiscal year passesd and I don't have that PR , I am sue these people , They are stealing my money , caused me to forefit an amazing scholarship to one of Canada's best university for a PhD program in order to maintain my work permit , I have to renew my visa , work permit ever now and then .

This is extremely devastating.

theDream2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that's really not normal at all...i think you should contact your local MP and have them looked into this as well... from this forum it seems MPs have their own channel of communication with CIC

try emailing CPC ottawa directly...at the very least your medicals should have been updated

don't give up

mojo said:
Hi,

I am still waiting with no updates what so ever, I have no access to ECAS system, They haven't looked at my application at all , I ordered those stupid (gcms - I don't know what are they called - another stupid CIC procedure ) - and those notes show that nothing has happened on my application at ALL since I have applied.

I sent a case inquiry , they replied a week ago , saying that they have sent my email for action , ( Just BS ) , I complete six months on the 24th of October , I was woundering if anyone have gone through the same process , where their application passed six month and they had to call , What happened to them ?? do they actually start processing your application ?? or they just BS you , and tell you , A f***** agent is working on your application and you have to wait .

I swear to god , If another fiscal year passesd and I don't have that PR , I am sue these people , They are stealing my money , caused me to forefit an amazing scholarship to one of Canada's best university for a PhD program in order to maintain my work permit , I have to renew my visa , work permit ever now and then .

This is extremely devastating.

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
theDream2015 said:
that's really not normal at all...i think you should contact your local MP and have them looked into this as well... from this forum it seems MPs have their own channel of communication with CIC

try emailing CPC ottawa directly...at the very least your medicals should have been updated

don't give up
Ok, So I have contacted my MP and they contacted CIC on my behalf.

Here is my status : My application is in Que to be processed , processing time is between 6 months and 11 months. so I should expect a reply or an update between now and March 24th.

My MP also told me that the Quota for 2015 is met, which honestly doesn't make sense because my understanding if you were invited to apply that means you are in that freaking quota .

Anyway , I just HATE CIC , a punch of liars .

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know this doesn't belong here but I did follow this thread a lot for my earlier application and there's a lot of good folks in here. Just wanted to share the news here as well. All the best to the ones who are still waiting - justice delayed for sure but you won't be denied.

PPR! Cool

AOR - 10/20
Medicals Passed - 10/21
Schedule A request - 10/21
Schedule A submission - 10/26
PPR - 10/30