+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

alicefox

Jul 30, 2015
Same was with me until they asked for Travel History for my husband on Sept 1st, most likely cause I checked off "did not travel" for him. Otherwise no correspondence whatsoever as well. But I've heard that's OK. I read one guy's post, who did not get any correspondence from CIC until PPR. Where are you, Ontario?

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
alicefox said:
Same was with me until they asked for Travel History for my husband on Sept 1st, most likely cause I checked off "did not travel" for him. Otherwise no correspondence whatsoever as well. But I've heard that's OK. I read one guy's post, who did not get any correspondence from CIC until PPR. Where are you, Ontario?
Yeah Toronto. And u?

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
AshesNdust said:
Got PPR today!
Finally, it's been long enough for you. Congratulations!!

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015

alicefox

Jul 30, 2015
purohit said:
Check your Inbox
I just got a call from CIC officer. She wants additional proof for my work experience. Like samples of work etc. She gave me 3 days to provide. I am really scared now

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
alicefox said:
I just got a call from CIC officer. She wants additional proof for my work experience. Like samples of work etc. She gave me 3 days to provide. I am really scared now
dont worry, if your work experience is legit just give them copy of last year T4 , pay stubs or any income tax related forms

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
alicefox said:
You mean the VO is questioning your duties?

alicefox

Jul 30, 2015
Phil89 said:
You mean the VO is questioning your duties?
yes. cause it wasn't straightforward. I worked for a guy and he would distribute my work then to other sources. So I was paid by him but materials were used in his own business needs.

Davids1lva

May 25, 2014
What are the odds of my wife (which was deported from another country) get refused pr?
If they refuse her, I'm automatically refused too?

Thanks guys.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alicefox said:
yes. cause it wasn't straightforward. I worked for a guy and he would distribute my work then to other sources. So I was paid by him but materials were used in his own business needs.
So we're you self-employed and what do you mean by materials were used in his own business needs?

alicefox

Jul 30, 2015
Anya654 said:
So we're you self-employed and what do you mean by materials were used in his own business needs?
No, I wasn't self-employed, he was paying me salary. He would tell me to write an article about certain subject and them he would publish it whenever he needed to publish it.

alicefox

Jul 30, 2015
alicefox said:
No, I wasn't self-employed, he was paying me salary. He would tell me to write an article about certain subject and them he would publish it whenever he needed to publish it.
I mean wherever he needed to publish it. Like local newspapers etc. Basically I was his personal news writer))

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alicefox said:
I mean wherever he needed to publish it. Like local newspapers etc. Basically I was his personal news writer))
Oh I see, but when he publishes the articles whose name does he use? Yours or his? Trying to figure out which further evidence you could provide since you've already provided T4, pay stubs and tax docs. If the articles were published in your name you could send copies to CIC.