+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

Candy85

Jan 4, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 20, 2015
Nomination.....
January 15, 2015
AOR Received.
April 7, 2015
File Transfer...
April 3, 2015
Passport Req..
September 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 16,2015
LANDED..........
September 26, 2015
Don't worry about it, I was asked the same thing and I did what you did and it was okay.

Erika Lo

Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm so happy now!! after live in canada for 15 yrs I finally got my PPR!!

I want to share my timeline with you guys especially for those people who found out they have missing documents and sent supporting documents through CES. Be positive! It's really important to be polite and ask nicely for their help!

Apr 16 - Sub application
Apr 16 - AOR
May 1 - Found out missing passport stamps and only upload 4 months bank statement instead of 6 months, send CSE
May 26 - Got replied from entralized Intake Office Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada ask for my date of birth and application number
May 28 - Ghost email (must be they uploaded my supporting documents into my file)
May 28 - Document required (CELPIP)
May 29 - Med passed
May 29 - ECAS changed to application received
Aug 17 - ECAS changed to in progress
Sep 1 - Ghost email
Sep 2 - Decision Made
Sep 14 - PPR!!

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Erika Lo said:
I'm so happy now!! after live in canada for 15 yrs I finally got my PPR!!

I want to share my timeline with you guys especially for those people who found out they have missing documents and sent supporting documents through CES. Be positive! It's really important to be polite and ask nicely for their help!

Apr 16 - Sub application
Apr 16 - AOR
May 1 - Found out missing passport stamps and only upload 4 months bank statement instead of 6 months, send CSE
May 26 - Got replied from entralized Intake Office Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada ask for my date of birth and application number
May 28 - Ghost email (must be they uploaded my supporting documents into my file)
May 28 - Document required (CELPIP)
May 29 - Med passed
May 29 - ECAS changed to application received
Aug 17 - ECAS changed to in progress
Sep 1 - Ghost email
Sep 2 - Decision Made
Sep 14 - PPR!!
Big congrats for you, mate!!! WOW, 15 years and you are PR soon...

BTW, did you receive PPR by mycic or email? If from email, can you tell me the time you received it...Many thanks!!

Erika Lo

Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UK2C said:
Big congrats for you, mate!!! WOW, 15 years and you are PR soon...

BTW, did you receive PPR by mycic or email? If from email, can you tell me the time you received it...Many thanks!!
I received by email 4 hrs ago! 8:30pm BC time!

Candy85

Jan 4, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 20, 2015
Nomination.....
January 15, 2015
AOR Received.
April 7, 2015
File Transfer...
April 3, 2015
Passport Req..
September 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 16,2015
LANDED..........
September 26, 2015
Just to give those waiting an idea of PPR

Date: September 13, 2015

Address

UCI:
Application:

Email:

*****Please review your mailing address above and advise us of any updates.*****

Dear Applicants name,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email and include the details of your situation.

STEP 1: CHANGES IN YOUR APPLICATION

Has your family composition or personal circumstances changed? Changes include:

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation or death of the sponsor, principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
· You or any of your family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

If any of these conditions apply, you are required to inform our office immediately. If available, please include in your email the evidence that supports the change and send it to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

STEP 2: PASSPORTS AND PHOTOS
Please note that Confirmations of Permanent Residence and visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.

1. Determine whether you require a visa to enter Canada at www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp

Visa Required

Visa Exempt

2. Passport(s)
· For you and for each accompanying family member
· Passports must be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages
· If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child

Citizens of visa-required countries who are permanent residents of the US are still required to submit their original passport(s).

2. A PHOTOCOPY of your passport(s)

· One photocopy for you and one for each accompanying family member.
· Photo page only & amendment pages, if any
· Passports must be valid for at least 6 months

DO NOT SEND YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT(S)
3. Two (2) photos for each accompanying family member
See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS FROM CANADA OR THE US

If you or any of your accompanying family members are outside Canada or the United States, please disregard the following instructions and contact CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to issue the documents at a local visa office.

1. Gather the following documents:

ÿ Passport(s) OR passport photocopy(ies)
ÿ Photos (2 per person)
ÿ One copy of this letter
ÿ One self-addressed envelope* with your complete mailing address for us to return your passport(s) and Confirmation(s) of Permanent Residence
ÿ One envelope* addressed to our office to send your package
*Please refer to the instructions in the table below.

Incorrect mailing addresses could result in your passport(s) being lost. Our office accepts no responsibility for documents lost in the mail.

2. Submit all documents by mail in a single package:

ÿ Enclose your passport(s) or passport photocopy(ies), photos, copy of this letter and folded self-addressed envelope in the envelope with our mailing address;
ÿ Send your correspondence in accordance with the instructions that are specific to the country where you have a mailing address:

If you have a mailing address in Canada
If you have a mailing address in the US
3. You must purchase two prepaid Xpresspost envelopes, one self-addressed and one addressed to our office.

4. Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.

5. Send your package by Canada Post to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 4B9
3. If you are sending passport(s): You must send us a self-addressed prepaid envelope from a courier that operates from Canada to the United States.

If you are NOT sending passport(s): You can send us your documents by regular mail.

4. Send your package to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1
We do not return passports by regular mail.

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Candy85 said:
Just to give those waiting an idea of PPR

Date: September 13, 2015

Address

UCI:
Application:

Email:

*****Please review your mailing address above and advise us of any updates.*****

Dear Applicants name,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email and include the details of your situation.

STEP 1: CHANGES IN YOUR APPLICATION

Has your family composition or personal circumstances changed? Changes include:

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation or death of the sponsor, principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
· You or any of your family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

If any of these conditions apply, you are required to inform our office immediately. If available, please include in your email the evidence that supports the change and send it to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

STEP 2: PASSPORTS AND PHOTOS
Please note that Confirmations of Permanent Residence and visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.

1. Determine whether you require a visa to enter Canada at www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp

Visa Required

Visa Exempt

2. Passport(s)
· For you and for each accompanying family member
· Passports must be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages
· If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child

Citizens of visa-required countries who are permanent residents of the US are still required to submit their original passport(s).

2. A PHOTOCOPY of your passport(s)

· One photocopy for you and one for each accompanying family member.
· Photo page only & amendment pages, if any
· Passports must be valid for at least 6 months

DO NOT SEND YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT(S)
3. Two (2) photos for each accompanying family member
See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS FROM CANADA OR THE US

If you or any of your accompanying family members are outside Canada or the United States, please disregard the following instructions and contact CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to issue the documents at a local visa office.

1. Gather the following documents:

ÿ Passport(s) OR passport photocopy(ies)
ÿ Photos (2 per person)
ÿ One copy of this letter
ÿ One self-addressed envelope* with your complete mailing address for us to return your passport(s) and Confirmation(s) of Permanent Residence
ÿ One envelope* addressed to our office to send your package
*Please refer to the instructions in the table below.

Incorrect mailing addresses could result in your passport(s) being lost. Our office accepts no responsibility for documents lost in the mail.

2. Submit all documents by mail in a single package:

ÿ Enclose your passport(s) or passport photocopy(ies), photos, copy of this letter and folded self-addressed envelope in the envelope with our mailing address;
ÿ Send your correspondence in accordance with the instructions that are specific to the country where you have a mailing address:

If you have a mailing address in Canada
If you have a mailing address in the US
3. You must purchase two prepaid Xpresspost envelopes, one self-addressed and one addressed to our office.

4. Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.

5. Send your package by Canada Post to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 4B9
3. If you are sending passport(s): You must send us a self-addressed prepaid envelope from a courier that operates from Canada to the United States.

If you are NOT sending passport(s): You can send us your documents by regular mail.

4. Send your package to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1
We do not return passports by regular mail.
Many thanks for your information..Just one question, can I use private courier like UPS/Fedex to send to CIC?? (I only know that self-addressed must use Xpresspost), and if yes, does PPR mention CIC address?

What circumstance that we can send passport & photos to CIC by the following address? Use private courier?? Many thanks again...
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

Leptitmotard

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2015
Doc's Request.
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
16-07-2015
File Transfer...
02-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-06-2015
Passport Req..
18-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
09-10-2015
So we're not obliged to send our passport finally? Only a copy????

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
Hello all,
I got the mail below in my ECAS but not movement in MYCIC or any email , what does this mean?

"We sent you correspondence on September 4, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required"

JIJI

viscaelbarca

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
Doc's Request.
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Passport Req..
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
I got a PPR yesterday - 14 September.
But at the end of August I get married, so CIC wrote a second mail to me yesterday, to disregard their mail and do not send a passport until they didn't check my spouse etc. I got a Spouse (marriage) questionnaire to fill out.

alicefox

Jul 30, 2015
My ECAS does not change to "Decision Made" since mid August. I see lots of people with same timelines already got their PPRs or at least Decision Made in ECAS. You think it is a bad sign? Or it is just a super long queue for inland FSW applications?

Guys, who also received ITA on April 10 and are inland FSWs but do not have "decision made" yet, please tell me you exist! :'(

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
alicefox said:
My ECAS does not change to "Decision Made" since mid August. I see lots of people with same timelines already got their PPRs or at least Decision Made in ECAS. You think it is a bad sign? Or it is just a super long queue for inland FSW applications?

Guys, who also received ITA on April 10 and are inland FSWs but do not have "decision made" yet, please tell me you exist! :'(

Definitely exist (with a lot of frustration)

alicefox

Jul 30, 2015
purohit said:
Definitely exist (with a lot of frustration)
May I call you "bro" from now on? :D Good to know someone is in the same boat. makes it less scary. the worst thing is there is absolutely nothing we can do about it at this point. let's hope it is gonna be ok and over asap.

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
alicefox said:
May I call you "bro" from now on? :D Good to know someone is in the same boat. makes it less scary. the worst thing is there is absolutely nothing we can do about it at this point. let's hope it is gonna be ok and over asap.
Never got request for any document either. No communication from cic, except med passed and ecas changed to in process.