+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
For all those wanting to keep track of each other's timelines [restricted to applicants with AORs received in April], just created an Excel file gathering all essential dates - to have a better and clearer view of our global situation ;)

Feel free to download and edit to add missing info [please, KEEP IT ONLY to AORs received in April] ;D
CLICK HERE to DOWNLOAD

mexzie101

Apr 4, 2015
Hopefulguy said:
Congrats Mexzie. I think you should send an email to CPC Ottawa to inform them of your locations and a request to direct your passport submissions to UK and Accra. All the best bro.

Do you mind sharing your timeline and updates on CIC & ECAS?
please does anyone know how long it takes CPC ottawa to reply emails?

I emailed them asking to have my passport sent to the UK (London) office for my PR and still have not gotten any reply. The auto message says it could take up to 20 days to get a reply which does not make any sense considering that we are supposed to send in passport within 30 days.

eddie.r

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagrish said:
Pardon the intrusion and congrats on your PPR. I am curious as to the reason why PPR is received before/on the same day as background check is started. It's as if the application is approved before they even check your background. What are everybody's thoughts on this? My background check has been in progress for over a month now and it's not a complicated one at all. I have seen this on a lot of timelines but only decided to ask the question now. :)
i have 2 months BG check now just chill u have time :D.... i have not been anywhere more than 1 month just here in canada. i didnt even travel anywhere from my country ...basically i dont have much history LOL ........it looks like outside ppl has priority ..... :( i assume they just like " ohh they r here already they can wait..but what is thiiiiis something missing ok then reject" (after 4 months) ..... the whole system is sh*t .....

negarina

Star Member
May 28, 2015
eddie.r said:
i have 2 months BG check now just chill u have time :D.... i have not been anywhere more than 1 month just here in canada. i didnt even travel anywhere from my country ...basically i dont have much history LOL ........it looks like outside ppl has priority ..... :( i assume they just like " ohh they r here already they can wait..but what is thiiiiis something missing ok then reject" (after 4 months) ..... the whole system is sh*t .....
From what I have seen in the forum, FST goes much slower than FSW. So your situation is just normal.

karl_h

Jun 19, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am an applicant outside Canada whose AOR was the 10th of April 2015 and now waiting for CIC's decision.

My ECAS was IN PROCESS on June 19, 2015.

I will be traveling on Wednesday and probably be returning in a week's time, so a new stamp is generated on my passport.

1. Should I let CIC know that I have traveled recently by sending a scanned softcopy of my new stamped page upon return from my travel?
2. Would this situation cause a delay in their final stage of processing?
3. In the event that I am approved (fingers crossed), should I still inform them so it would match the photocopies (hardcopies) of the passport when sent to them as required through PPR? I am from a visa exempt country.

I really am thankful for this forum and any advice for these queries are really appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
karl_h

PS - Pardon me that I have not monitored my ECAS as I only knew that this June.

MAR 27 : ITA
APR 10 : Submission + AOR
APR 15 : Schedule A Request and Certificate of Clearance from SG
MAY 07 : Medical Passed
MAY 13 : Schedule A again that it must be separate and newly completed
JUN 19 : ECAS IN PROCESS (3 lines)
JUN 26 : DECISION MADE reappeared from my last year's application which was not processed due to the cap that was reached
(so not sure if they are supposed to update the IN PROCESS instead of updating my last year's application which is irrelevant. So on JUN 26, two applications appeared, one IN PROCESS and two DECISION MADE on my ECAS.)

lovykaler

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015 pass
Passport Req..
09-07-2015
have one question guys...
I already send email to ottawa office for stamping my wife 's visa in new delhi bcoz she is in india.
How much time they will take to respond my email?
Do i need to worry abt it?

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
It will be this week Anuj, I am so confident of that. Well, I'm not really confident, just hopeful LOL!! And I'm only hopeful because my friend got the RPRF payment request last week. Otherwise, I'd be worried sick.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
YamPower said:
It will be this week Anuj, I am so confident of that. Well, I'm not really confident, just hopeful LOL!! And I'm only hopeful because my friend got the RPRF payment request last week. Otherwise, I'd be worried sick.
Lol! This piling weeks are making me weak! I mean come on, it's 4th week since 'In Process' happened. My mind is not giving me reasons anymore, to NOT get frustrated!!
YamPower, May our prayers be heard this week!

:-\ ??? :(

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
Lol! This piling weeks are making me weak! I mean come on, it's 4th week since 'In Process' happened. My mind is not giving me reasons anymore, to NOT get frustrated!!
YamPower, May our prayers be heard this week!

:-\ ??? :(
The only consoling thing is that not many outside Canada PPRs have been issued since that day. so guess there's a general delay.

I see karl_h is also an 'in process' june 19 member.

@Yampower i got a good feeling for early this week as well.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
karl_h said:
Hello everyone,

I am an applicant outside Canada whose AOR was the 10th of April 2015 and now waiting for CIC's decision.

My ECAS was IN PROCESS on June 19, 2015.

I will be traveling on Wednesday and probably be returning in a week's time, so a new stamp is generated on my passport.

1. Should I let CIC know that I have traveled recently by sending a scanned softcopy of my new stamped page upon return from my travel?
2. Would this situation cause a delay in their final stage of processing?
3. In the event that I am approved (fingers crossed), should I still inform them so it would match the photocopies (hardcopies) of the passport when sent to them as required through PPR? I am from a visa exempt country.

I really am thankful for this forum and any advice for these queries are really appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
karl_h

PS - Pardon me that I have not monitored my ECAS as I only knew that this June.

MAR 27 : ITA
APR 10 : Submission + AOR
APR 15 : Schedule A Request and Certificate of Clearance from SG
MAY 07 : Medical Passed
MAY 13 : Schedule A again that it must be separate and newly completed
JUN 19 : ECAS IN PROCESS (3 lines)
JUN 26 : DECISION MADE reappeared from my last year's application which was not processed due to the cap that was reached
(so not sure if they are supposed to update the IN PROCESS instead of updating my last year's application which is irrelevant. So on JUN 26, two applications appeared, one IN PROCESS and two DECISION MADE on my ECAS.)
Hi Karl,

It should be ok given that you would have accurately advised them of the trips taken at the time when you submitted your application. I've never seen anywhere that CIC wants you up update them of trips taken. What they want updates on are changes in your family situation (divorce, marriage, birth of a child) or change in address. But you could send them a CSE advising them of the trip and showing copies of the pages of the passport with the stamp (if applicable). Whether or not this slows down your application is not something that you'd have control over because they'd see the stamps in your passport and probably check them out anyway.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Hopefulguy said:
The only consoling thing is that not many outside Canada PPRs have been issued since that day. so guess there's a general delay.

I see karl_h is also an 'in process' june 19 member.

@ Yampower i got a good feeling for early this week as well.
I should change my username to 'Hopefulguy84'. ... I mean, we all should do that!!

Look what CIC has turned us into. Psychologically disturbed candidates!!!

karl_h

Jun 19, 2015
YamPower said:
Hi Karl,

It should be ok given that you would have accurately advised them of the trips taken at the time when you submitted your application. I've never seen anywhere that CIC wants you up update them of trips taken. What they want updates on are changes in your family situation (divorce, marriage, birth of a child) or change in address. But you could send them a CSE advising them of the trip and showing copies of the pages of the passport with the stamp (if applicable). Whether or not this slows down your application is not something that you'd have control over because they'd see the stamps in your passport and probably check them out anyway.
Awesome! Thank you YamPower! :)

Cheers,
Karl

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got ppr today! Needless to say Im over the moon. My Ecas still 3 lines with wrong dates. Mycic still shows what I have in my signature. I didnt have any documents request, Only one update email on Friday and ppr request this morning.
CEC inland single applicant
NOC 6311

Thanks for all the help and moral support for everyone. :D

Ps. still no news on my BOWP application (crazy)

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Panka79 said:
I got ppr today! Needless to say Im over the moon. My Ecas still 3 lines with wrong dates. Mycic still shows what I have in my signature. I didnt have any documents request, Only one update email on Friday and ppr request this morning.
CEC inland single applicant
NOC 6311

Thanks for all the help and moral support for everyone. :D

Ps. still no news on my BOWP application (crazy)
Congratulations Panka79!