+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
YamPower said:
Oh Lord the thought makes me weak!! July 11 is tomorrow though. I wonder if that person is in Southeast Asia or Oz/NZ
He is in South Eastern Asia. YamPower, even the 3rd Friday of waiting is gone!!!

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Today marks my 3rd month since I've sent my application.

FSW - Inland
ITA - March 27th
Application submitted - April 10th
Medical Exam Passed - April 15th

ECAS - Application Received (3 Lines - wrong dates)

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
anujgupta84 said:
He is in South Eastern Asia. YamPower, even the 3rd Friday of waiting is gone!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
anujgupta84 said:
I guess PPR are asked everyday of the week since last week, we should not keep Tue and Fri as the D days , isn't it?
I don't think we should. CIC has been indiscriminate with the PPR in terms of the day the request is sent out.

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Small movement, but a movement (first since May 5) on my CIC instead of submitted it said updated. Looks like they really started to look into April applications

eddie.r

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Panka79 said:
Small movement, but a movement (first since May 5) on my CIC instead of submitted it said updated. Looks like they really started to look into April applications
And what about with the march applicants ????? this is just getting worst :'(

allthebest

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Guysss, i've just got my PPR! Woot woootttt Grin Grin Thank God. BG check just changed to in process. Am over the moon!!!

Ita 27 mar, aor 13 apr, med passed 21 apr, sch A req n submitted 24 apr, bg check in progress n ppr 10 jul.

Thanks everyone for the help. This forum is great! Hope you all get yr PPRs soon

iamyyang

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allthebest said:
Guysss, i've just got my PPR! Woot woootttt Grin Grin Thank God. BG check just changed to in process. Am over the moon!!!

Ita 27 mar, aor 13 apr, med passed 21 apr, sch A req n submitted 24 apr, bg check in progress n ppr 10 jul.

Thanks everyone for the help. This forum is great! Hope you all get yr PPRs soon
Congrats!!! Are you applying from inside Canada or outside?

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
allthebest said:

Congratulations! Do you know when your ECAS went to in process?

Guys, I can almost smell the PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allthebest

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
YamPower said:
Congratulations! Do you know when your ECAS went to in process?

Guys, I can almost smell the PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Applied from outside canada. My ecas has not been accessible since 21 apr. Last status was in process if not mistaken. Tried again today, still not accessible.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
allthebest said:
Applied from outside canada. My ecas has not been accessible since 21 apr. Last status was in process if not mistaken. Tried again today, still not accessible.
That doesn't matter now anyway. You got PPR! :eek: ;D What country did you apply from?

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allthebest said:

Pardon the intrusion and congrats on your PPR. I am curious as to the reason why PPR is received before/on the same day as background check is started. It's as if the application is approved before they even check your background. What are everybody's thoughts on this? My background check has been in progress for over a month now and it's not a complicated one at all. I have seen this on a lot of timelines but only decided to ask the question now. :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagrish said:
Pardon the intrusion and congrats on your PPR. I am curious as to the reason why PPR is received before/on the same day as background check is started. It's as if the application is approved before they even check your background. What are everybody's thoughts on this? My background check has been in progress for over a month now and it's not a complicated one at all. I have seen this on a lot of timelines but only decided to ask the question now. :)
Weirdly enough, that happens only with applicants from outside Canada. For people applying from Canada, BG check moves to 'Started' quite early in the process.

allthebest

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
YamPower said:
That doesn't matter now anyway. You got PPR! :eek: ;D What country did you apply from?
I applied from singapore.

I dropped cse long time ago in apr to ask if they hv updated my address to the canada address as i entered on 4 jun. I got reply from singapore VO that my file has been passed to ottawa VO for processing. The schedule A though was requested right after medical is approved. They asked very specific period when i took up non paid volunteering/social works. So they must hv run through my files very thoroughly then but the final check and processing is done in ottawa. Ottawa VO jist got back with reply last monday saying my file/address has been updated and its in queue for processing. Then bg check changed on fri and at the same time ppr. Didnt expect that, i thought it would take at least another 2-3 wks since bg check was still not started.

I presume this proves that although bg check for outside canada applicants are mostly not started, they hv actually done the initial bg checks. After that no news is good news until the canada VO picks up our files again to do final validation quickly n issue ppr.

Yampower, hopefulguy, asivad and all fellow apr applicants, your turn should come vy soon. I wish everyone good luck especially those before apr applicants. You deserve some positive news soon.

O Canada!