+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
anujgupta84 said:
We thought the same on 26June and 3July.. but nothing happened!
:(
But now we know that there's movement on someone from the June 19 batch with my friend getting RPRF request.

I dunno, but I'd be really surprised if nothing happens by tomorrow morning or next Tuesday.

seelachs

Jun 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
aj355 said:
1) Yes, it expires on 18 april 2016. Here is the copy of my visa:

2) Yes, I believe we can just enter for 1-2 days and come back. Just apply for PR card at the time of landing and give relative/friends address for PR card delivery. In order to renew the PR card after 5 years, you will need to be present in Canada for atleast 2 years. So, technically you can wait for three years after getting the PR and then move to Canada and maintain the PR.
Wow! thanks for the detailed explanation man. Now I feel a bit relieved to know that I need not relocate immediately, although I am still only waiting for ppr. I have asked this question before and people did respond but it was not really first hand. You went as far as to show the visa!!! I appreciate your efforts :) . It would be nice if you can share your first entry experience in the near future.
Until then , enjoy the good news of getting the Visa!!! :)
-Seelachs

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
YamPower said:
But now we know that there's movement on someone from the June 19 batch with my friend getting RPRF request.

I dunno, but I'd be really surprised if nothing happens by tomorrow morning or next Tuesday.
Valid point! I hope our predictions turn out true, THIS TIME!!

iamyyang

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YamPower said:
My friend who got ITA on March 27 and submitted on April 29 got the request to pay RPRF this morning.
Hi, YamPower, I am also the June 19 patch and I got my long due ME result 15 minutes ago.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamyyang said:
Hi, YamPower, I am also the June 19 patch and I got my long due ME result 15 minutes ago.
Finally! I'm so happy for you, now you can relax. It's good to know that they've started working on our applications.

iamyyang

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Finally! I'm so happy for you, now you can relax. It's good to know that they've started working on our applications.
Thank you!! I do hope ppr is around the corner for all of us!

nnik

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamyyang said:
Thank you!! I do hope ppr is around the corner for all of us!
PLEASE HELP-HI, I need help urgently. My husband was just requested an FBI clearance, and a new Schedule A. However, in his personal history, I clearly mention that he stayed in the US from June-October 2008 as a summer worker. What should I do? I don't want to wait 4 months to get this FBI clearance, when he has never stayed for more than 4 months.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nnik said:
PLEASE HELP-HI, I need help urgently. My husband was just requested an FBI clearance, and a new Schedule A. However, in his personal history, I clearly mention that he stayed in the US from June-October 2008 as a summer worker. What should I do? I don't want to wait 4 months to get this FBI clearance, when he has never stayed for more than 4 months.
Are you certain that is the only period they were in the US? For instance, did your spouse enrol for an educational program which had a distance learning component in the US and this wasn't highlighted properly or their work experience was in a US based firm's operations overseas but somehow you entered the US address. If not for such reasons, I find it surprising that you're being asked for an FBI PCC for a 5 month stay - 5 months because the system counts month to month so June to October, both included.

Can you possibly re-check your spouse's work history and personal history to get clarity?

nnik

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Are you certain that is the only period they were in the US? For instance, did your spouse enrol for an educational program which had a distance learning component in the US and this wasn't highlighted properly or their work experience was in a US based firm's operations overseas but somehow you entered the US address. If not for such reasons, I find it surprising that you're being asked for an FBI PCC for a 5 month stay - 5 months because the system counts month to month so June to October, both included.

Can you possibly re-check your spouse's work history and personal history to get clarity?
Hi, no he was never enrolled in any kind of program. When I checked the forms we sent again, I realized that I missed a period, when he was in the states for 4 months on another Work and Travel program. However, he was not in the states for more than 6 consecutive months (i.e. June 2007-october 2007, and June 2008-October 2008). The weirdest thing is, I also went to the States for the same periods of time, however, they are not requesting the FBI clearance for me, but for him only. Also, they asked for another Schedule A, saying to pay close attention to questions 6(A-K). To me, it sounds like they are suspecting we are lying. I don't understand what is going on. Even the CSR told me that it is very weird they are asking for the FBI clearance.

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
How did they know about the other period of Work and Travel in the NU that you missed nnik? Was this stamped in his passport, or did you mention it in another part of the application?

brunofuster

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
esantos said:
in my last call to CIC, the agent told me that although my application had been approved, they were (and here I quote her words) "not ready yet to issue a PPR". Whatever that means... :|

Decision Made on my ECAS since June 26.

Ah, btw, the agent also said "it can take from 3 days to 3 months for the officer to issue the PPR" :'(
:( but at least you know you are approved and got your BOWP, just gotta wait now :)
I got laid off recently, was working on a closed visa through LMO, so I can't work and gotta wait :( and hopefully won't be rejected

nnik

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Conor9900 said:
How did they know about the other period of Work and Travel in the NU that you missed nnik? Was this stamped in his passport, or did you mention it in another part of the application?
I honestly don't know. I even didn't mention it in his travel history. He actually told me today about that. I am meeting with a lawyer today, to ask for advice. I am in the deep sh** right now ??? :-X :-\

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
A FSW has following timeline:

ITA- 27 March
Application submitted-2nd Apr
Medicals passed on 22nd April
ECAS to in progress around 18th June
PPR 11th July!!

If this brings joy to you all!!! We are close, I guess!

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:

ITA- 27 March
PPR 11th July!!

They are getting closer and closer. :)

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
anujgupta84 said:

ITA- 27 March
PPR 11th July!!

Oh Lord the thought makes me weak!! July 11 is tomorrow though. I wonder if that person is in Southeast Asia or Oz/NZ