+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Even I have just got the same letter as Singalingali ...

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:
 XXXXXXXX - Anuj Gupta:
 > Travel History: Please provide proof of travel history.
This must be received at this office by: 2015/08/11
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on
the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English
or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies
signed by notaries cannot be accepted.

Asivad, YamPower ... any particular format for this information to be shared?

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
anujgupta84 said:
Even I have just got the same letter as Singalingali ...

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:
 XXXXXXXX - Anuj Gupta:
 > Travel History: Please provide proof of travel history.
This must be received at this office by: 2015/08/11
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on
the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English
or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies
signed by notaries cannot be accepted.

Asivad, YamPower ... any particular format for this information to be shared?
Same as Singalingali: LOE with scans of the passport changes. If you've had more than one PP send those too. Mention in the LOE that you've never travelled before.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
YamPower said:
Same as Singalingali: LOE with scans of the passport changes. If you've had more than one PP send those too. Mention in the LOE that you've never travelled before.
I have only one passport which I scanned and uploaded. I havent been anywhere abroad, so passport pages are blank.
a) Is there any format for LOE, whom should i address it?
b)Should i scan all blank pages of my existing passport?
c) LOE + all Blank passport pages = 1 pdf file to be uploaded?

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
anujgupta84 said:
I have only one passport which I scanned and uploaded. I havent been anywhere abroad, so passport pages are blank.
a) Address it to:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
P.O. Box 7500
Sydney, NS, B1P 0A9
Canada

b) Yes, that's what I would do

c) Yes, as one file and state that you've never travelled and never held another passport (if you really haven't).

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
I imagine there is no need to upload blank passport pages. Just the IMM 5562 form wherein you can mark 'did not travel'. That would suffice. Even an LOE appears to be optional because you are clearly stating that neither you nor your family (spouse/common-law partner/dependent children) have ever traveled abroad.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Thanks Asivad, YamPower. Atleast we see some movement, finally!
I am sure both of your PPRs are whisker away. Lets not get ahead of ourselves, the moment we are a bit psyched, our files stop moving.

Just out of curiosity, will this doc request further delay my application or what?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
Thanks Asivad, YamPower. Atleast we see some movement, finally!
I am sure both of your PPRs are whisker away. Lets not get ahead of ourselves, the moment we are a bit psyched, our files stop moving.

Just out of curiosity, will this doc request further delay my application or what?
This is a very good sign! In fact the last hurdle. Its the "virgin" equivalent of a Schedule A request which has been the definitive harbinger of PPR!

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
This is a very good sign! In fact the last hurdle. Its the "virgin" equivalent of a Schedule A request which has been the definitive harbinger of PPR!
I just hope that your thoughts turn out correct and that this doesn't further delay the processing. God bless June 19 guys.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
I imagine this is the form they are asking you to upload.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.PDF
Thanks Asivad. I had a very stressful day at work today. It was already late evening by the time I got the letter and I had already settled in to have my relaxation beer. I can't do anything again tonight. I'll do it tomorrow. I wish you luck in your own application as well.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
I suspect it is sent out instead of Schedule A because they want to reconfirm that you've never traveled outside your country of citizenship. Does it mention which particular form you should send?
No it doesn't say which form I should send but Asivad has kindly shown me the form.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Singalingali said:
No it doesn't say which form I should send but Asivad has kindly shown me the form.
Go slow on those beers, my friend. Question and Answer were both mine! ;)

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Go slow on those beers, my friend. Question and Answer were both mine! ;)
Wow! ha ha ha! I Loool! I thought it was Yampower asking. I hope they don't see this so they don't think they're welcoming drunkards into their society. I've never been so tired from work. I worked like a Camel today. Too much work today.