+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

u2cc

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
KaydenB said:
Any records of rejection after Schedule A request & submission ?
Did not see any after searching through the forum. But uncle_smile unfortunately got refused after he submitted some docs undisclosed in the forum. But also it turned out his application was carelessly prepared by his agent.

All other people's pace and everything else suggest that it is quite reasonable for you to receive certain update now already and your PPR should be on the way soon! ;D ;D ;D

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
u2cc said:
uncle_smile unfortunately got refused after he submitted some docs undisclosed in the forum.

All other people's pace and everything else suggest that it is quite reasonable for you to receive certain update now already and your PPR should be on the way soon! ;D ;D ;D
According to Uncle_Smile's GCMS notes, seems like it has more to do with "incorrect NOC listed".
Hoping you're right :D

The hilarious thing is that I was finally on vacation and taking my mind off CIC's world and got requested new documents right in the middle of a deserved-break. I reached a point where anything will be at least some movement and whatever the decision ends up to be, at least I will have tried :)

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KaydenB said:
Any records of rejection after Schedule A request & submission ?
I hate to say that I've seen a case (can't remember in which thread) where it got rejected even after Schedule A submitted - reason was either NOC doesn't match the duties, or the job offer didn't satisfy the officer that it is for a permanent job!!!

u2cc

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
AAlhadka said:
I hate to say that I've seen a case (can't remember in which thread) where it got rejected even after Schedule A submitted - reason was either NOC doesn't match the duties, or the job offer didn't satisfy the officer that it is for a permanent job!!!
Thanks for bringing this up! It is this very thread!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search-results/-t282367.0.html;msg4518381;topicseen#msg4518381

:)

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
AAlhadka said:
On the safe side, I already know my NOC matches and that my PR application required no job offer :)
At this point, it's either they're gonna like what they see or not :D
The Schedule A was for my spouse, I was not required any additional documents.
My spouse got requested Schedule A because of a legal change in first name (which was acknowledged by CIC and is not a problem for them, as long as all important changes are declared before PR issuance).

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KaydenB said:
On the safe side, I already know my NOC matches and that my PR application required no job offer :)
At this point, it's either they're gonna like what they see or not :D
The Schedule A was for my spouse, I was not required any additional documents.
My spouse got requested Schedule A because of a legal change in first name (which was acknowledged by CIC and is not a problem for them, as long as all important changes are declared before PR issuance).
Good for you! I was requested Schedule A for my spouse too despite no changes of any of the information provided - anyway, when was your schedule A requested or submitted?

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
AAlhadka said:
Yeah, saw that one as well. It was problem with the job offer, I think it somehow read that it was for 3 years even though it was supposed to permanent. The good news is that it's the only one I've seen on the forum.

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
nuno1313 said:
Need that PPR real bad and real fast now...
Yeah, I know the feeling. On one hand, I'm happy for everyone who has finally gotten some moment on their PRs, just very frustrated and a bit jealous I've heard nothing.

snowoxy

Jan 16, 2015
Got PPR on Jul 27 and already sent Passport next day, waiting for landing visa!!!

Now new status looks like:

Application/xx: Closed
Review..: Passed
Review of med..: Passed
Review of sub..: Provided
Scheduling..: ___
A background check...: Complete
A final decision...: This application has been approved...

(AOR: April 12)

Good luck to you guys!!!

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
snowoxy said:
Got PPR on Jul 27 and already sent Passport next day, waiting for landing visa!!!

Good luck to you guys!!!
Congratulations :)

nuno1313

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got a ghost email the other day. Don't know how long I gotta wait till the file moves to the next checkpoint...

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
snowoxy said:

Good luck to you guys!!!
Congratulations!

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
snowoxy said:

Good luck to you guys!!!
Congratulations!

u2cc

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
Since most June 19er are here, I would like to report the additional doc request to me today here as well.

The request in its meaning is very straightforward but the actual content is quite confusing. Given the fact there is no redo option once it is uploaded, I was nervous enough and went to Asivad for help. :)

The request letter requires "Schedule 1 Background Declaration Form", and the upload page requires "Schedule 1 Application for Temporary Residence Visa Made Outside Canada", and it is even a hyperlink to the TRV form...

Asivad promptly responded with help and it seems there is a schedule 1 Background Declaration form on the internet, but not on CIC's site.

Finally, the way I handle this is that I provided a LOE presenting concern and thoughts with both forms filled and uploaded!

Hope the rest will go smoother and quicker.