+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

ranjk89

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
OMG! I am sorry for the refusal buddy. I just realized one of job reference letter does not include duties and responsibilities. Should I get an updated reference letter with those information and update it with a CSE?

Does anyone else have had similar experience? I am freaking out now

??? :-[ :-X :-\

mislahuddin said:
Hi Guys,

Bad news for me today. Cic refused my PR paper because of no duties and responsibilities submitted for previous work experiences. Cant believe it. I had submitted duties and responsibilities of current job with permanent job offer and continuous job offer,for the present job which is a supervisor category, also have a journey man credential from alberta for my position as well. But still they have refused it. Any guys experience like my situation. Any suggesstions are welcome.

Hope to send a case specific enquiry, but dont know how long it will take for them to respond, as my work permit is expiring in 10 days.

ITA received --------- Feb 20
App Submitted Apr 18
Aor Received Apr 19
Addl docs requested Apr 29
Addl docs submitted Apr 30
Medicals passed May first week
FBI PCC submitted June 13
ScheduleA req for spouse and RCMP request for myself -- June 16
Sch A submitted for spouse June 23
RCMP Submitted June 25
Alberta Journeyman submitted ------- july
Application refused ---------- July 30th
I am inland applicant applied under CEC category.

Guys please be aware of your reference certificates and experience certificates include job responsibilities and duties.

eddie.r

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mislahuddin said:
Hi Guys,

Bad news for me today. Cic refused my PR paper because of no duties and responsibilities submitted for previous work experiences. Cant believe it. I had submitted duties and responsibilities of current job with permanent job offer and continuous job offer,for the present job which is a supervisor category, also have a journey man credential from alberta for my position as well. But still they have refused it. Any guys experience like my situation. Any suggesstions are welcome.

Hope to send a case specific enquiry, but dont know how long it will take for them to respond, as my work permit is expiring in 10 days.

ITA received --------- Feb 20
App Submitted Apr 18
Aor Received Apr 19
Addl docs requested Apr 29
Addl docs submitted Apr 30
Medicals passed May first week
FBI PCC submitted June 13
ScheduleA req for spouse and RCMP request for myself -- June 16
Sch A submitted for spouse June 23
RCMP Submitted June 25
Alberta Journeyman submitted ------- july
Application refused ---------- July 30th
I am inland applicant applied under CEC category.

Guys please be aware of your reference certificates and experience certificates include job responsibilities and duties.
wow after this much time that is soooo sad.... but u have to understand one thing .... when u r filling up ur profile there is a NOTE with red mark what u have to send.... so u can not blame them ..... sorry tho

ApplicantApril2015

Apr 24, 2015
YamPower said:
Can you not send the passports before? They take about 7 to 10 days to send it back from CPC Ottawa.

Or you could email CIC to ask them to route the passport request to the visa office in the country that you will be visiting.
Thanks Yam power. I am planning to reroute. I cant postpone the trip for urgent matter. Thanks again

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
ranjk89 said:
OMG! I am sorry for the refusal buddy. I just realized one of job reference letter does not include duties and responsibilities. Should I get an updated reference letter with those information and update it with a CSE?

Yes, get it immediately and send a CSE.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
pursuitcanada said:
FSW
ITA received on Jul 10

Can somebody please help me with the typical duration issued on COPR.

[/quote

This thread is for April. Check the July thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-july-2015guys-lets-get-togeather-t317314.0.html

COPR and the visa are valid one year from the date the medicals were completed or when your passport expires, whichever is earlier.

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranjk89 said:

if you have more than a year of experience in current job and are showing roles are responsibilities for the same, claiming the same NOC, why do you need roles and responsibilities of previous job? Experience can be substantiated through offer letters, pay stubs, promotion letters etc.

ranjk89

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Thanks for the quick response. I will upload it as soon as I get them from my employers. I read in one of the threads that someone got a rejection just after 2 days of submitting a CSE (not sure about the details).

I don't know if I should even be worrying about this, but still something to consider (I don't want to dig my own grave!) May be I will just get all these documents ready just in case they reject for this reason.

So many uncertainties with CIC, hate it!

YamPower said:
Yes, get it immediately and send a CSE.

ranjk89

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Logically talking yes, but I guess there is not much logic or certainty involved in the whole EE application processing, so just having worry lines all over my face!

Plus I just want to be ready for the worst! ??? :-[

ullu_ka_pattha said:
if you have more than a year of experience in current job and are showing roles are responsibilities for the same, claiming the same NOC, why do you need roles and responsibilities of previous job? Experience can be substantiated through offer letters, pay stubs, promotion letters etc.

pursuitcanada

Jul 29, 2015
esantos said:
lol "smarter than others", that makes me feel........ less smart :p :p

but somehow, I agree with ullu_ka_pattha, these guys "are last people on earth who will make silly errors".

I would even go ahead and say that your applications are probably approved already, and they are just holding back the number of PPR's they issue.
Mine was showing as approved (to the CIC phone agent) on June 26. I only got the PPR on July 23. Go figure why it took so long to CIC to send me the PPR. The only logical explanation I can think of is that they are holding back on the number of PPRs.

Although I have received my so wanted PPR, I'm still anxious and looking forward to seeing you guys getting yours too.
We all deserve to wake up (or go to bed, depending on your time zone) with good news. And they are soon to come ;D
Hi esantos,

Could you please tell me how much time you got on your COPR.
I mean once you got your passport back, how much time did they give before you could land.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance

pursuitcanada

Jul 29, 2015
YamPower said:
pursuitcanada said:
FSW
ITA received on Jul 10

Can somebody please help me with the typical duration issued on COPR.

[/quote

This thread is for April. Check the July thread canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-july-2015guys-lets-get-togeather-t317314.0.html

COPR and the visa are valid one year from the date the medicals were completed or when your passport expires, whichever is earlier.
I understand that, I just posted here because you guys might have crossed that stage.
Kindly advise.

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
ApplicantApril2015 said:
Thanks Yam power. I am planning to reroute. I cant postpone the trip for urgent matter. Thanks again
Theres a contact link on the PPR letter to get in touch with if you cant meet the deadline.

esantos

Jan 30, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
13-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
12-May-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
23-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
07-Aug-2015
pursuitcanada said:
Hi esantos,

Could you please tell me how much time you got on your COPR.
I mean once you got your passport back, how much time did they give before you could land.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance
Hi pursuitcanada,

I haven't received my passport back yet, so I am not able to answer your questions.

But what I've seen is that they give you a 1 year visa, so you have to do the landing procedures within a year.

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Guys,

I don't have any update till today. like nothing since I have submitted my application.
Anyone experiencing the same situation ?

I don't even have my medical passed.
:( :(

nuno1313

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems like CIC employees already are or will be on vacation this week + next week. We won't be getting too many PPR's anytime soon.