+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phrixus said:
Yes, I am from visa exempt country. But still they request my original copy of passport :(

Dear PHRIXUS,
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within [30] days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email and include the details of your situation.

STEP 1: CHANGES IN YOUR APPLICATION
Has your family composition or personal circumstances changed? Changes include:

 Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation or death of the sponsor, principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
 Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
 You or any of your family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence.
If any of these conditions apply, you are required to inform our office immediately. If available, please include in your email the evidence that supports the change and send it to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

You must provide us with passports for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.
Please note that Confirmations of Permanent Residence and visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.

STEP 2: PASSPORTS

STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS FROM CANADA OR THE US
If you or any of your accompanying family members are outside Canada or the United States, please disregard the following instructions and contact CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to issue the documents at a local visa office.
1. Gather the following documents:
 Passport(s)
 One copy of this letter
 One self-addressed envelope* with your complete mailing address for us to return your
passport(s) and Confirmation(s) of Permanent Residence
 One envelope* addressed to our office to send your package
*Please refer to the instructions in the table below.
Incorrect mailing addresses could result in your passport(s) being lost. Our office accepts no
responsibility for documents lost in the mail.
This is your PPR

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
alicefox said:
Hi people,

I am new here.

I have a question for those who received PPR. How do you receive it? Does it come as an update on your online profile or do you receive a notification by email?

I submitted my application on April 20, Meds passed, BG check in progress. No other updates yet. I am getting a bit worried.... since I have to apply for BOWP before August 18, but have not received 2nd AOR yet :eek:.

Is anyone in the same situation like myself?

thanks guys
There are lots of people in your situation. Your BG check is in progress so it seems that you're in Canada. You could have applied for BOWP already, most people didn't get a second AOR. It's quite likely that you'll get your PPR soon.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
mlisj123 said:
i just got ppr. 19th june ecas was in progress. im from singapore
Congratulations!!! :D
Could you share your timeline with us?

pr_positive

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
Hello.... I got an update this morning on mycic. Medical passed.

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phrixus said:
Thank you flavdcosta, you are awesome :)
Congrats Phrixus.

Can you kindly share your timeline please and if you applied from within or outside.

Cheers.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
mlisj123 said:
27th March ITA
30th April AOR
19th Jun Ecas in progress
30th July ppr and background check started on mycic
Niiice! Congratulations! June 19 ECAS In process people are on the move!

alicefox

Jul 30, 2015
YamPower said:
There are lots of people in your situation. Your BG check is in progress so it seems that you're in Canada. You could have applied for BOWP already, most people didn't get a second AOR. It's quite likely that you'll get your PPR soon.

Thank you for your reply, I am keeping my fingers crossed.

phrixus

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Hopefulguy said:
Congrats Phrixus.

Can you kindly share your timeline please and if you applied from within or outside.

Cheers.
Hi Hopefulguy,
Thank you to created this topic, I checked everybody's timeline everyday.
And it's my true to get PPR.
I went through by a consultant, those are the information I got from my consultant, I don't get authorit to log in to check my CIC. I hope these help, cheers!

Applied Inland
Category: CEC
Mar 18 EE profile
Mar 20 ITA
Mar 28 done my medical
April 17 App submitted
April 17 AOR Received
May 7 BOWP submitted
June 23 schedule A requested, submitted same date
June 24 CIC called my employer to check my implied status
July 28 passport original copy requested (PPR)
July 29 sent passport to Ottawa

ApplicantApril2015

Apr 24, 2015
Got an information letter asking to submit my passports. I think it PPR. ITA 27th March. I am traveling out of Canada and wont be returning back until the deadline has passed (30 days to submit passport). Has anyone here been through this situation?

Cheers to all and good luck

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
ApplicantApril2015 said:
Got an information letter asking to submit my passports. I think it PPR. ITA 27th March. I am traveling out of Canada and wont be returning back until the deadline has passed (30 days to submit passport). Has anyone here been through this situation?

Cheers to all and good luck
Can you not send the passports before? They take about 7 to 10 days to send it back from CPC Ottawa.

Or you could email CIC to ask them to route the passport request to the visa office in the country that you will be visiting.

mislahuddin

May 15, 2015
Hi Guys,

Bad news for me today. Cic refused my PR paper because of no duties and responsibilities submitted for previous work experiences. Cant believe it. I had submitted duties and responsibilities of current job with permanent job offer and continuous job offer,for the present job which is a supervisor category, also have a journey man credential from alberta for my position as well. But still they have refused it. Any guys experience like my situation. Any suggesstions are welcome.

Hope to send a case specific enquiry, but dont know how long it will take for them to respond, as my work permit is expiring in 10 days.

ITA received --------- Feb 20
App Submitted Apr 18
Aor Received Apr 19
Addl docs requested Apr 29
Addl docs submitted Apr 30
Medicals passed May first week
FBI PCC submitted June 13
ScheduleA req for spouse and RCMP request for myself -- June 16
Sch A submitted for spouse June 23
RCMP Submitted June 25
Alberta Journeyman submitted ------- july
Application refused ---------- July 30th
I am inland applicant applied under CEC category.

Guys please be aware of your reference certificates and experience certificates include job responsibilities and duties.